Food/Supplements Diet Diet, Supplements and Enhancers - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Sugar isn't the devil it is made out to be, problem is it just comes along with calorie dense and nutrient deficient foods. For weight loss keeping your overall calories in check is far more critical. Eating supposed "clean foods" in excess and you will still put on weight (but nowhere near as bad as eating junk food in excess)

Which is what I've found out
When I had the flu for near on 14 days I dropped weight fast, pot belly (on an 86kg frame) went quite quick, still couldn't see abs, and haven't since I was about 68kg with a fully sixes, but the gut halved it's size
Once I got over the flu I ate fully clean with a little crap, the odd pie and choc milk....but because I was eating more, a lot more, even though it was clean ive noticed the guts starting to come back again.
So im now thinking I should go back to eating quite light, keep the 100grms plus of protein intake but go back to under what the supposed daily calorie intake is for a bloke
I could maintain 76 to 78kg on a chicken salad tin of tuna and a piece of fruit daily
Always been naturally thin so I'm thinking I don't need the 2200 to 2500 calories a day they say bloke should be eating
I'm going to start mon, reduce the calories but keep the same gym routine and the same supps for a month and see what happens

Been a while since I splurged on food - managed ~2350Cal in one meal lol

What do people have for breakfast as a good alternative to paste on toast/cereals

I think im going to try oats with a good milk for breakfast or maybe some smoothies

Oats berries natural yogurt

Eggs with mushroom capsicum and bacon pieces

1 egg 40g of blended oats 15-20g of protein powder - mix into a batter - cook in pan = pancakes

What do people have for breakfast as a good alternative to paste on toast/cereals

I think im going to try oats with a good milk for breakfast or maybe some smoothies

Pass.

Not what your looking for, but bacon, eggs, spinach, mushrooms, and a 1/4 Avo is the ultimate first meal of the day.

I would love anyone to top that nutritionally.

I have a Nutri Bullet smoothie, lately the ingredients have been- Frozen berries, plenty of spinach, garlic, ginger, banana, avocado and raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar.

Been saving for a trip to the states that starts tomorrow so havnt really had the funds to buy any supplements...as soon as i get back il be buying a stack from bulk nutrients (first time bulk nutrients customer) so im pretty eager to give it a try.

Anyone had any esperiences with the stacks from them

Been saving for a trip to the states that starts tomorrow so havnt really had the funds to buy any supplements...as soon as i get back il be buying a stack from bulk nutrients (first time bulk nutrients customer) so im pretty eager to give it a try.

By experience do you mean results? Or do you mean how will these stacks service your supplement needs? i.e. Not running out of one supp before the other etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Others would know more

But could be worthwhile ahopping in the states and sending some back to AUS

Or is it too hard to get back dairy products like protein?

Sugar isn't the devil it is made out to be, problem is it just comes along with calorie dense and nutrient deficient foods. For weight loss keeping your overall calories in check is far more critical. Eating supposed "clean foods" in excess and you will still put on weight (but nowhere near as bad as eating junk food in excess)

Sugar is the devils devil.
Sugar adds nothing positive to a diet, sugar keeps hospitals afloat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back