Game Day DH Dimma’s Meter Maids vs the resurgent Wurst AFL Team Ever: Will any fan of either post here (spoiler: no)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Barass, no Reid - be lucky to keep this under 10 goals

In saying that though, this is generally when Fold Coast s**t the bed and lose to sides they should be destroying

Will King step up, put the foot on the throat and snag a big bag for the first time in his career? Probably not.

Sav, Sqott and I to share the chocolates as top contributors to this thread with a total of 1 each.

Folders by 73

Watching paint dry would be more entertaining...

West Coast by 60374 to prove it's not all about Harley

Yes they issued an official directive to all umpires to favour the Gold Coast Suns.

In fact Hardwick only signed on because he was given assurances about the umpiring.

:rolleyes:
It's the Mustique of Clarkson LoL.

How else could Clarkson make grand finals with the hawks? LoL.

I thought Clarkson alone is enough to turn North Melbourne into a top 4 side lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpiring doesn't help but it's not the reason why the margin has now blown out.

Gold Coast have finally rocked up.
Are you a saints fan in disguise? LoL

Dean Margetts was the main reason you had that fluke derby streak from 2015-21 LoL.

Not surprising the eagles struggled when Margetts retired at the end of 2021. LoL

Carlton are only decent with the umpires assistance all season in 2024. LoL

Saints had all the umpires assistance vs Port and they still couldn't win. Lol

Port had only one player on the bench after half time too. LoL

Lmao. This is beyond a joke now.
What? Where was the intensity you had last week in the derby?
Eagles are literally not being allowed to compete
No you can't. West coast have been never down for long. You are put in your place in the bedroom mate. Right in the bottom 6. It's your turn to stay in the bottom 6 lol
Ah yes the free kick count. No issues when west coast get 20 free kicks a game.

But you got no issues Dean Margetts helping your mob in every derby lol
GC definitely the new favourites of the AFL. Dimma + expansion side is going to give them the rub of the green until they play finals
Good as they should we need non vic sides to do well.
15 first round picks aren't enough, they also need favourable umpire treatment and an academy.
Even then, they might only scrape into the finals this year.
Nah.... Give 15 1st round picks to north Melbourne lol
free kick gold coast
Free kick Dean Margetts
Can even touch these blokes. This is ridiculous
Again.... Your point?

Eagles always got a good free kick count was Derby's LoL.
West Coast played their grand final last week ;)
Yeah true. The eagles want the good old days back when Dean Margetts was the umpire in derbies LoL

Why are Freo knobjobs obsessed with this line?

Everyone knows Freo treat every derby like a grand final. Probably explains their piss-poor performance last week.
That bloke Dean Margetts was the source of the eagles magical powers. LoL

Again.... I didn't even give a stuff about the derbies in 2022. Your team had a 2 or 3 win season.

It's it a coincidence that at the end of 2021 when Dean Margetts retired, the eagles have won buffer all games since round 1 of 2022?

Why are Freo knobjobs obsessed with this line?

Everyone knows Freo treat every derby like a grand final. Probably explains their piss-poor performance last week.
They are very sad about it .Poor little purples

And they don't move on very quickly at all .Probably never get over it.

Hate to say it, but would be perfectly fine with an honourable away loss against a clearly superior team.

At least we're still well in the game going into the second half, few would have predicted that three weeks ago.

Apparently he stopped drinking. There is hope for us all… sips beer

And Melbourne doesn't hahah delusional

Agreed, what a defeatist comment.

bookies have us at $4.20 but sure

What a foursome clash.
A great way to start watching this game.

This umpiring is a farce

free kick gold coast

free kick gold coast
Eagles fans.... Remember the good old days when Dean Margetts umpired those eagles games?

I missed those days .... Not LoL

Dean Margetts was an important ally at west coast. He retired in 2021.

How many games have west coast won since round 1 of 2022?
Don't know I haven't been paying attention. I been busy

Don't live in Perth anymore haven't for years. You know .Eyes always on the future never dwell on the past.All that live for now stuff .That's the way I live

I have some fond memories of West Coast Eagles premierships though.I seem to remember them very well. I don't remember ever playing the Purples in any grand finals.

Don't know I haven't been paying attention. I been busy

Don't live in Perth anymore haven't for years. You know .Eyes always on the future never dwell on the past.All that live for now stuff .That's the way I live

I have some fond memories of West Coast Eagles premierships though.I seem to remember them very well. I don't remember ever playing the Purples in any grand finals.

Another weak excuse. I live in South Australia and I even know about the mysterious powers of Dean Margetts lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back