Resource Depression/Anxiety the silent killers - everyday is RUOK day. #SpeakUpStayChatTy

Remove this Banner Ad

It got better for a bit, but now here we go again.

At the very least I have the tools to deal with it now.
Sorry to hear that mate. While I am really happy the tools are working, it may be time to change jobs if you can. Giving yourself that deadline is a good way to go about it.

I have been a bit up and down since moving to Canberra for my career several months ago, away from all family. The place is very cliquey and the dating pool is a shocker. I have friends here, but it’s not the same as loved ones. Never felt lonelier tbh.

I spoke a bit about my struggles with IVF treatment with my partner and how that was affecting me, how hearing her heartbeat during the pregnancy was just the sweetest sound to ever exist. Yesterday, after a quite challenging labor, at 9:30pm we welcomed her into the world and my heart is just exploding.

1000002065.jpg

I spoke a bit about my struggles with IVF treatment with my partner and how that was affecting me, how hearing her heartbeat during the pregnancy was just the sweetest sound to ever exist. Yesterday, after a quite challenging labor, at 9:30pm we welcomed her into the world and my heart is just exploding.

View attachment 1996824
Well done! Congratulations Chad. I dipped my toe down the IVF path but we gave up pretty early. Not before I got to jerk off in a few strange places though ;)

View attachment 1996824
Been there a long time ago - sensational news and a beautiful girl. Please advise her membership number or it didn't happen. Congratulations to you all and a long, healthy, premiership riddled life to your gorgeous girl.

Been there a long time ago - sensational news and a beautiful girl. Please advise her membership number or it didn't happen. Congratulations to you all and a long, healthy, premiership riddled life to your gorgeous girl.
Mums knitting up a blue and white beanie as we speak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That wasn't what I asked you. My granddaughter (first one) was a member at two days old. Lift your game.
Two days old? What were they doin, sleeping on the job? First 24 hours or gtfo.

1000002076.jpg

View attachment 1996824

Bloody awesome news mate. Congrats to you all! 👍👏

Two days old? What were they doin, sleeping on the job? First 24 hours or gtfo.

View attachment 1997162
Great news re the little one.

However, I've got to say that I'm way more impressed that you managed to successfully get what you needed out of the complete and utter sh*tshow that is the NMFC App (now with added Ticketmaster, to really f*** one's user experience).

Great news re the little one.

However, I've got to say that I'm way more impressed that you managed to successfully get what you needed out of the complete and utter sh*tshow that is the NMFC App (now with added Ticketmaster, to really f*** one's user experience).
Honestly, im only 80% i pressed the right buttons cause it was confusing as hell.

Supporting this club has become a draining part of my life and has been that way for a while. When you have little else to look forward to among all the other sapping crap of life, supporting a club that barely wins a game is really hard.

Supporting this club has become a draining part of my life and has been that way for a while. When you have little else to look forward to among all the other sapping crap of life, supporting a club that barely wins a game is really hard.
As hard as it is mate, try to compartmentalise it. I get where you’re coming from. I try to keep that draining part to an hour or two after the game then move on.

Just a game KVE. 100% of us feel the same but obviously without what you are going through. I've stopped watching us and just check updated scores. Joy comes from watching Cats falling over and the cliff hopefully looming for *, Port, Cola's & Carltank. D.M.'ing with mates here helps too.
Currently 😂 at St.Crapkilda, 1.2.8 halfway through the 2nd.

Chin up. We can't get any worse now, can we. We've reached bottom. Satan lives in the apartment above us 👍

As hard as it is mate, try to compartmentalise it. I get where you’re coming from. I try to keep that draining part to an hour or two after the game then move on.

Just a game KVE. 100% of us feel the same but obviously without what you are going through. I've stopped watching us and just check updated scores. Joy comes from watching Cats falling over and the cliff hopefully looming for *, Port, Cola's & Carltank. D.M.'ing with mates here helps too.
Currently 😂 at St.Crapkilda, 1.2.8 halfway through the 2nd.

Chin up. We can't get any worse now, can we. We've reached bottom. Satan lives in the apartment above us 👍
I truly appreciate it gents. I know it is more my personal crap, and that I need to rediscover how to do mindfulness and compartmentalise again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back