News Demons Recruit NZ international Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like a good, low risk investment to me. The kid seems to have a good sporting background and is worth a shot. No problem for me.

Interesting to see that Taylor is well and truly a part of our set up now... did we announce it and I missed it, or has he signed with little fanfare?

Has Frawley ever been called 'Chup' before?

In any case good to see Taylor is getting in on things and the club is showing more innovation.

Good luck to the young fella. :thumbsu:

Choice Ez.

On the Taylor front I could see some logic in not rubbing Ed's nose in it and keeping the relationship sweet. This will make the next deal more amicable. Pendles, Swan and Beams all spring to mind

So, does he come over here immediately and start training/playing in the Casey reserves, or...?
Apparently is staying in NZ for a MelbourneFC run training and development program in association with AFLNZ. He will work on skills and match simulation before coming back to Australia to train with the main group and play. I think he will play in the Development League at some point though.

I agree with the above comments about the initiative and low risk in taking a guy like Maia on. All the best to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back