Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankly, he shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere after this.

It's absolute bullshit that he gets to sit down on his hands for well over a year now after this match ban from seniors footy, still get paid and when the season is over he can hop over to a bigger club that will fork out more money for him and he can play his best footy there for the rest of his days meanwhile North, who has invested into this guy well before he was even drafted, practically did everything to nurture his inborn talent for footy to give him the best possible run at it, is the only one really getting screwed here since the initial Polec trade was so bad and its been flashes of what could have been on games where we were getting belted season after season and now we've finally steered the ship into somewhat of a stable footing with a decent prospective list... He's gone.

It's bullshit. Its the height of modern sports bullshit. The players don't suffer in these cases, they still get paid and walk out the other side of controversy relatively scot-free, it's the clubs that invested in them that get all the punishment and zero kickback for it, the best you get is a MAYBE good replacement. A guarantee vs. a gamble.

Poor Norf are the real victims here. Came out of no where, no prior warning Thomas was a POS.

Poor Norf are the real victims here. Came out of no where, no prior warning Thomas was a POS.
I know that this is why it's called the 'delusional' pearlers thread, but I just dont known how he has come to the view of Thomas winning out of this.

He will be missing $90k minimum in match payments and as he is OOC what club (other than Norf) is actually going to want that guy in their building. Career just about dusted...

Last edited:
'delusional' pearlescent thread
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Smooth Brained Norfie said:
Say this jilted ex's motivation to report straight to the AFL was solely to impact TT's professional career above all else, wouldn't that be considered a form of DV? i:e: "If you leave me, I'm going to report you to the AFL"

hai guis, turns out Tarryn Thomas may actually be the victim of DV rather than the perpetrator. Huge if true

That's incredible even by their low standards.
Disgusting. I know when it impacts a posters club the Bigfooty default is to defend the person but I'd have thought this issue would supersede that.

Last edited:
hai guis, turns out Tarryn Thomas may actually be the victim of DV rather than the perpetrator. Huge if true

Followed up with:

Say she was deliberately baiting him to illicit a desired response in order to use that response against him as some kind of insurance or payback should he choose to leave her. Blackmail is most certainly a form of DV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe synchronised swimming is more your go. This is afl football if you don’t like it don’t watch it. Webster is a hundredth of a second late, his arm is tucked in, I’d argue there’s no head contact and Simpkin is seen clearly complaining about his neck. These incidents happen in this sport, giving a player 7 weeks to send a message what the hell is that about. The player just running past is higher off the ground than Webster, give me a break afl football is now apparently contested by stationary flat footed players who double as witches hats.

Saints fans rationally discussing Webster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back