Deconstructing the JonBenet Ramsey case - Delphi Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

From the "professors" site page 2....meshing with the other persons blogsite theories....

I guess "crime scene" isn't the right word for it, perhaps "cover-up scene" is better. Like you, I think they were there in the early morning helping stage a crime scene at the Ramsey home, to make everyone believe that she had been killed there when it actually happened elsewhere. Then they either left and were called right back in keeping with the cover story, or perhaps they never really left at all. In any case, I do think that part of their reason for the Whites, Fernies, Fr. Holverstock, and Dr. Beuf wanting to be there into the late morning/early afternoon before JonBenet was found is that they wanted to have an explanation if any forensic evidence linking them to the staged crime scene turned up. There could have been other reasons too, like handling Patsy.

We definitely do have different thoughts on Linda Arndt. I'm curious, what makes you think she wasn't honest? Personally I feel like she was one of the few cops in the Boulder PD who was honest, which is why her reputation was destroyed the most out of anyone there. She had what I thought was a good instinct about John Ramsey, and also extended her suspicion to everyone else in the house when she noted that no one but her seemed to care about 10 AM passing with no phone call. Plus, she even reported fearing that her life was in danger from high-level officers in the BPD like John Eller and Tom Koby, which is very telling. I think she was hung out to dry that morning by the department and made to handle a "crime scene" entirely on her own with tons of people milling about, despite repeatedly calling for backup.

Tal Jones is a very interesting character in all of this. He is the son of OSS and Army intelligence officer Albert Hedding Sprague who ended up remarrying to Alyce Christoff (Nancy Krebs's mother), making Tal Nancy's step-uncle. Tal, who was living in Boulder, got involved in the Ramsey case from the very beginning, joining the online forums to post primarily Burke-did-it theories as "Spade". Per one account, Tal was working as a paralegal in the Boulder law office of Thomas Cecil "Doc" Miller (then-boyfriend of Ramsey family friend Judith Phillips), and came into the office the day after JonBenet's murder to announce that Fleet White had told him Burke killed JonBenet. Likely due to his association with Miller, Tal boasted of being "well conected to the darker side of Boulder's political/judical network", which apparently involved "drugs and blackmail". Tal even bragged about having Tom Haney, a former Denver cop who was assisting the Boulder police, as an inside source. When Nancy Krebs was considering coming forward, Tal was one of the people who approached her and tried getting her not to. His subsequent attacks on Nancy and continued pushing of RDI (largely BDI) narratives online made many people see him as Fleet White's henchman of sorts. Reportedly, Alyce even said at one point that she wouldn't be surprised if Tal (her stepson) was involved in murdering JonBenet.

However, FYI....I do not support that other persons blogsite. That person is too far gone with other CT's. I'm just open to hearing their theory, seeing from my own mind what does or doesnt add up.

I like the Mindshocker's type of attitude. You are open to everything, you investigate, that is all. Just like a journalist should merely put forth a story, the facts, leave it up to the reader, not contaminate the journalism with their own beliefs etc.

I don't want to insert links to other blogs and forums too much here, don't want to break any site rules about such, but on the first page of the "professors" JBR thread, someone else posts a link to their own blogsite covering the JBR case, and so I clicked that and started reading thru it....it's very good, leans completely to pedofile angle. Based on Nancy Kregs or whatever her name is, who was there at the party, also 5 years of age, and says it was a sex party. That blog goes thru evidence, rumors and hearsay, and connections to a pedofile network, Ramsey, Whites, and many others who share their children around type thing. Like the professors site goes into finding connections with all these people in Boulder and in and around the Ramsey network, where pedofilia is rife. Going into Patsy herself sexually abused by high up military father. John Ramsey himself involved in shady things in the Phillipines, etc etc.

Anyway....to cut to the chase, from the other's blogsite was a link to a youtube video about how a brand new last photo of JBR was recently released (2020) and why was it being held secret for so long....it shows JBR at the White's christmas eve party, (the sex party), wearing the outfit pretty much she was wearing when found dead, and a distinctive hair-tie she was wearing that she was wearing when she was found dead, photographed by the police crime scene. They also highlight how Patsy was wearing the exact same clothes that morning as what she was wearing the night before.....no one does that. Her whole story was that they all came home, readied for bed, and went to sleep. Yet here we have JBR's last photo alive showing shes in the same clothes and hair tie as her murder scene, and Patsy wearing the same clothes the night before. They also highlight how John once accidentally slipped up "there were a lot of people here at 3am"....during investigation or interview.....and remember how John called all his friends, the circle of people involved at the party the night before, to come over when the ransom note was found.

Also, someone commenting on that last photo, mentions how "obvious" it looks like shes just finished giving oral sex to an adult.

So the prevailing thought is that "clearly" JBR was killed that night during/after the sex party, either accidentally or premediated, and everyone stayed around for a while to help cover up that party, get rid of photos, remove evidence, wipe things down, create a ransom cover story, that her dead body at the White's was transported to the basement later etc.

The only issue i have with all this is Fleet White is a central figure in all this story. But Fleet White reported he looked into the wine cellar at 8am and saw no nothing, only for later John to find JBR in the wine cellar at 1pm. Also, how White's wife got sus and upset with Patsy when she tried to claim that the damage to the Butler's pantry door was new and how an intruder could've got in, when White's wife knew that damage was there for ages before. Same with the broken window being initially said to be new but was there since June.

The Whites and Ramseys ended up breaking friendship, so did another family, as they grew suspicious the family was lying about stuff.

The blogsite author does say something I wholeheartedly believe tho....

"The staging of the Ramsey home was done by very intelligent but deceptive people for the purpose of pointing suspicion for the murder in as many different directions as possible but away from the truth."

I believe that because when I researched this thru MS and other sites etc, there are sooooo many suspects, so much evidence that goes in many different directions, that backs up an array of different over-arching theories and possible suspects. To me, and as I posted on MS's channel ep9, if he hasnt deleted that too....that there is so much of that in this case can only point to it being a coordinated collective effort to the murder and to the covering up (including police). Whether by accident or not, whether by the family or someone out for revenge on John for not doing something......there are dozens of sure-thing suspects, all with their own smoking gun evidence, that means there isnt a solitary suspect, but a collective effort, many people involved in various ways....a mastermind (RW, say), a killer (3rd Santa, say), a couple lookouts, an info gatherer, someone to scope the house, someone to keep track of police and distract them, someone(s) to help clean up the house and destroy crime scene evidence, take evidence secretly out of the house, etc.
WOW what? a kid said it was a sex party?

Mind blown

the dna of an unknown person/male found under JBR's fingernails, and the single drop of blood on her lower body (which doesnt make sense either).....wouldn't add up there......tho it might still fit into that theory....if it were a sex party, but why would only that unknown persons dna be there and not other peoples dna.

I dunno. I'm keeping my mind open tho. Because theres a ton of stuff FOR SURE about the Ramseys and friends, evidence and statements that are contradictory, the ransom note vs patsy writing, etc, that does suggest theyre lying/hiding something.

i like this "marionnumber1" on the professors forum more than the professor....

It seems likely to me that the whole drama of John Ramsey and Fleet White turning on each other was to save their own asses after they were put under the spotlight. Fleet probably figured he could deflect the attention away from himself by making it look like the Ramseys (particularly Burke) were the sole culprits, covertly using henchmen of his like Tal Jones and (I suspect) Thomas Cecil "Doc" Miller to push these narratives while assailing the Boulder DA's office for a cover-up protecting the Ramseys. John conversely has hinted at the guilt of every one of his former friends, especially Fleet, while acting as if the Boulder police have been conspiring against him and his family.

Or maybe it was even largely for show. Looking at their actions in tandem, it feels like John and Fleet were pushing equal and opposite narratives of the case, designed to force observers of the case to choose between two false narratives: only one of the Ramseys did it (RDI) and everyone else is totally innocent, or an intruder did it (IDI) and the Ramseys are totally innocent. Maybe there were fueling an intentional false dichotomy and laughing it up behind the scenes. You also have some weird actions where both sides appear to defend each other even after their apparent split. John denied under oath in the deposition for the Stephen Miles case that any altercation happened with Fleet in Atlanta despite multiple witnesses and his own words in his book he later published. Fleet and his wife initially backed Mary Keenan as the new Boulder DA, even though Keenan was involved in an incident of the DA's office trying to gain unauthorized access to "war room" police files, and their supposed ally at the Boulder PD Steve Thomas thoroughly despised Keenan as corrupt.

Nancy Krebs's lawyer Lee Hill opined that "the break down of communicaiton between the families was just superfuge" and "Much of the secaration was for show; just an apparent separation". He also expressed a belief that the Ramseys and Whites knew each other long before their official first meeting in Boulder in 1994, which I believe to be the case.

See how there's always a ton of info, reports, evidence, that supports a wide array of theories and suspects? It's far too much and far too many.

Theres a cover up for sure. Deliberate obfuscation who the real culprit is by having it point to a hundred different people and a hundred different theories. Could be all of them, therefore it is all of them.

Mary says:
<<JONBENET: DAD CAUGHT HIDING KEY EVIDENCE

Ramsey hid deathbed sheets, girl's nightie and stuffed animals in box,
then gave it to pilot - says source.

Homicide detectives are investigating a spectacular tip that John Ramsey
sneaked critical evidence out of his home just hours before hid daughter
was found murdered in the basement.

The stunning new information came in a surprise phone call from a
well-placed insider to GLOBE. We immediately checked out the information
and turned it over to the Boulder authorities.

The tipster - whose information was corroborated by sources close to the
investigation - says that John Ramsey slipped a mysterious box to his
private pilot in the frantic hours when cops were still treating
JonBenet's disappearance as a kidnapping.

Ramsey asked pilot Mike Archuleta, 46, a trusted close friend, to store
the box in the hangar where the tycoon kept his plane, says the source.

Archuleta unwittingly spirited the box right out from under the noses of
cops prowling the mansion in the early hours of Dec. 26, 1996, says the
source.

Now GLOBE has learned the damning contents of the mystery box. Sources
say the items placed inside it included:
• The sheets and pillowcases that were on JonBenet's bed the night the
6-year-old was slaughtered and, say experts, molested.
• A nightgown she was wearing that fateful evening.
• Several stuffed animals which had been on the little innocent's bed
just before the gruesome attack.

All those items could contain hairs or other physical evidence that will
prove exactly who killed the child - and finally lead to justice for
JonBenet, say sources.

"This box's shocking contents may well be the key evidence which will
convict John and Patsy Ramsey," declares an insider.

In a letter to GLOBE, Archuleta said our information is "inaccurate."
But our sources stand by the details they gave us - and two detectives
recently spent one hour at the pilot's home.

The latest dramatic twists in the case began at 2:20 a.m. on the morning
of Saturday, Aug. 29, with a phone call from a confidential source to
GLOBE.

The caller was quickly contacted by GLOBE General Editor Craig Lewis,
who has been reporting the JonBenet case in Boulder, Colo., from the
outset. By 9 a.m. Lewis was on a plane to meet the caller at an
undisclosed location and spent the rest of the day carrying out
extensive interviews with the informant and other sources.

Early on Sunday, Aug. 30, GLOBE Editor Tony Frost and GLOBE legal
counsel Mike Kahane decided the information could be significant and
that the authorities in Boulder should be informed immediately.

At 7 p.m. Sunday night, Sgt. Tom Wickman and Det. Tom Trujillo went to
Mike Archuleta's modest, ranch-style house in rural Lafayette, Colo., to
interview the pilot. The home is 12 miles from Boulder.

This is the blockbuster information that our impeccable sources provided
to GLOBE.

Archuleta unwittingly got involved in the case early on the morning of
Dec. 26 when he drove to the Ramseys' posh $1.3 million mansion on 15th
Street in Boulder, say sources.

"That day the Ramseys were scheduled to fly to their vacation home in
Charlevoix, Mich.," the insider told GLOBE.

"So Archuleta left his own place well before dawn to make a final check
on John's private plane before going to pick up the family.

"When he arrived, he walked right in on a criminal investigation in
progress: JonBenet had disappeared, and several uniformed officers were
on the scene. At that point they were treating it as a kidnapping
because a ransom note was found in the home.

"Archuleta was sympathetic to the parents' plight when they told him
their little girl was missing.

"While the police officers were busy in another part of the house, John
Ramsey took his pilot aside and gave him a box.

"He explained to Archuleta that the box contained some personal items
belonging to JonBenet and he didn't want them to get ruined during the
investigation. He asked Archuleta to store the box in the airport
hangar. The unsuspecting pilot did as Ramsey asked. He was certain John
and Patsy were victims, not criminals."

Archuleta had been a close friend of the family for years and often
joined them on vacations and weekend getaways. In May of 1997, five
months after the murder, Archuleta flew Ramsey to Seattle to play golf.
A month later they took a boating vacation together in Michigan.

"Soon afterward the Ramseys moved from Boulder to Atlanta. They sent
Archuleta several more boxes of stuff - including Christmas decorations
- to store for them," says the insider.

"Later, Mike's wife Pam looked in all the boxes. In the first box given
to her husband she saw the sheets and stuffed animals."

The box remained in the hangar throughout the critical early months of
the murder probe, says the source. The Archuletas apparently never
thought to mention the box to the cops, say sources.

The hangar had never been searched by investigators when GLOBE uncovered
the strange facts behind the box's odyssey and its sensational contents.

Now sources who've closely followed the high-profile murder case say the
box could hold the answers to a multitude of nagging questions -
including not only the identity of the killer, but the motive for the
crime.

Case insiders are wondering what evidence might be hidden on or within
the nightgown worn by JonBenet that awful night.

The bed sheets could contain evidence that she wet the bed, causing her
mother Patsy to fly into a rage. Or there could be semen left by a male
molester.

Investigators found fresh sheets on JonBenet's bed right after her dad
carried her broken body up from the basement.

Detectives found it odd that the sheets on the tragic tyke's bed weren't
wrinkled - because Patsy had claimed she'd tucked her daughter into bed
around 10 p.m. Cops wondered whether the murderer had replaced
clue-laden sheets before they arrived on the scene.

Patsy also had said JonBenet was in nightclothes when put to bed.

But as GLOBE reported Aug. 4, her favorite pink Barbie night-dress was
placed close to her body in the basement - and police say the body was
clad in long thermal underpants and a crew-neck top.

Sources suspect the stuffed animals might contain hair, fibers, semen,
blood, saliva or other physical evidence that could identify the killer,
says the insider.

"If the Ramseys are guilty, they would've been desperate to remove
evidence before the police discovered the truth - that this wasn't a
kidnapping but a hideous murder.

"These latest revelations represent the most startling direct evidence
that John and Patsy could be guilty of their daughter's murder. Why else
would they be so anxious to have their pilot friend take away the
potential evidence?"

As GLOBE went to press, investigators were keeping mum on whether
they've found the mystery box.

But our sources say that Pam Archuleta told friends she recalled the box
still being in the hangar last August. Mike Archuleta could end up
testifying before the grand jury called by D.A. Hunter to probe
JonBenet's murder, say sources.

GLOBE also has learned exclusively, from a source, that Mike overheard
John Ramsey's former friend, oilman Fleet White, accuse the dad of
involvement in the murder.

White was with Ramsey when the tot's body was found in a basement room
shortly after 1 p.m. on Dec.26, 1996.

"Mike later told a pal he heard Fleet say to John: 'You didn't want me
going in that room. You did everything you could to keep me from looking
in there. Now I see why.

"'I know you're involved in this. I'm sure this must have been some kind
of accident that you're trying to cover up. But you need to come
clean.'"

Mike told his pal that Ramsey didn't respond to White's comments, claims
our source.

In a later confrontation, White flatly accused Ramsey of murder and the
two got into a heated argument, says the source.

Sources close to the murder probe believe GLOBE's new discoveries could
point the finger of guilt straight at the parents.

"If the Ramseys hid the sheets from JonBenet's bed then they were
desperate and running scared early on December 26," noted a case
insider.

"This could prove that John and Patsy were involved in the violent death
of their beautiful little daughter."

**If such a box exists, and it was in possession of the pilot, and only came to
light when his wife found it hidden in the hanger, then I've got to think that
there's a good reason this guy needs a lawyer.

jb

"Mike later told a pal he heard Fleet say to John: 'You didn't want me
going in that room. You did everything you could to keep me from looking
in there. Now I see why.

"'I know you're involved in this. I'm sure this must have been some kind
of accident that you're trying to cover up. But you need to come
clean.'"

Mike told his pal that Ramsey didn't respond to White's comments, claims
our source.

In a later confrontation, White flatly accused Ramsey of murder and the
two got into a heated argument, says the source.

DEPOSITION OF LINDA ARNDT

Q. What was it about seeing him carry the body that seemed to make sense to you that he was the murderer?

A. It was an accumulation of -

Q. I can't understand you. You say you see him carrying the body and now it makes sense. I just can't understand where you're coming from there. If you can, just explain what makes sense and why specifically.

A. No forced entry; no tracks; no breaking in the house; no sounds heard during the night; he's the last one to see her; behaviors by him; between he and his wife; by others; the ransom note in and of itself. I can't list the whole, all of the information.

Q. The fact that he was able to go right down in the basement and find the body and bring her up, is that a part of it?

A. How he carried her was part of it.

Q. And describe that.

A. Her head above his head, so he didn't see her head, her face.

Q. Can you demonstrate how he was holding her?

A. (indicating)

Q. So you kind of have your hands together out in front of you, and he kind of had her in a bear hug, is that it, for a lack of any better description? If you were going to go up and hug somebody, that's the way he had his arms around her?

A. No.

Q. How would you describe - I'm trying to describe for the record.

A. Arms - he had his arms around her upper legs. He carried her kind of up and away from his body.

Q. Just so I can get a proper positioning of her body vis-a-vis his, would her navel have been around his face area the way he was carrying her?

A. I'm more focused on her head.

Q. How far above his head was her head?

A. Above.

Q. How far above?

A. Above.

Q. Were her shoulders above his head?

A. I don't remember.

Q. And so I understood from your report he was carrying her in a fashion where she was facing him.

A. Correct.

Q. And to you, that was most unusual?

A. Yes.

Q. And tell me why.

A. It was unusual that she was - it was clear she was dead. It was unusual that, for me, for a father to carry his child that way.

See how many theories there are? All conflicting. In that 1998 Google Groups post above....Fleet White is angry with John, reckons he killed her. They argued. Whatever happened to that box? Were those items found in there? Nothing happened since. Another diversion?

Meanwhile, this pedofile network rabbit hole from "anyhoo" on the professors site, her own blogsite, has a ton of strong evidence that Fleet White is a high-ranking oilman with political connections and that PIs who looked into him were scared off by his security clearance. That Fleet White Sr, intergenerational sexual abuse, belonged to pedo networks in Boulder, as did John etc, even the photographer close to Benet was eventually charged with making child pr0n, etc.

I want to copy-paste stuff I find interesting, but there's just so much of it, I'd rather post the links, but I cant do that, so I have to post walls of text......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just post links, what's wrong with that?
Against the rules of the site to paste links re-directing to other blogs and forums.

So I have to copy-paste text. But, with "anyhoos" site, theres BILLIONS of interesting links, diving deeper into the rabbit hole of the pedo angle. I'm not saying I agree with her, and definitely not all her other crazy CTs, but just with JonBenet case, there's lots of well-sourced, factual evidence that supports a big pedo culture/network, and even a person at the Whites christmas party (nancy kregs) an eyewitness, saying JB, her neice, other girl, were being shared around and that JB died by accident, because the applier of the garotte technique wasnt skilled as the man who did it to her for many years (her uncle, part of the white family too). garotte is used to asphyxiate off and on, to heighten sexual arousal in the victim, not meant to kill. The hit over the head is a common technique to scold them for not behaving during such grooming/abuse. Someone just went too aggro on JB. Therefore mass coverup by family and friends. The White/Ramsey rift is all BS, etc.

Snippet from below, to highlight the dangerous territory of prying into it FW....

There was an older man who was phoned on the eve of the murder, according to phone records, and he had a chalet in Aspen. We (of the JBR forum) employed a private investigator (PI) to find out about this man; the PI came back freaked out after pulling the man up on a records computer, and said "here - take your money back - I'm not touching this - the man's name on said records list was flagged, which meant that he had a mark by his name NOT TO GO THERE in other words. He is really someone really BIG, and scary, and was not to be toyed with, even for records' sake.

So walls of text......

About Mackie Boykin ("step-uncle") who abused Nancy Kregs as a child, who also says John and Fleet abused her, pimped her about, many years before JBR, she even belonged to a "rainbow girls" group with Patsy before her and John met. Ties with FW. Etc....

MACKIE BOYKIN

Case number CRF-55-798

Mackie Eugene Boykin Versus State of California.

Inyo County court house, Independence, Calif.

Born: 11 Oct 1933

Died: 9 Nov 1995

Residence: 93592

The "93592" zip code is Trona, California, which is east in the desert almost to Death Valley on Rt. 178.

Rt. 178 appears to be a narrow corridor of civilian land running between the northern and southern sections of the China Lake Naval Weapons Center. IOW, the only civilian communities in the entire area are those several small communities along Rt. 178.

So: Macky Boykin's last known address was Trona, California, and he lived within 5 five miles of the China Lake Naval Weapons Center facility.

SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES MACKIE BOYKIN WAS FOUND GUILTY OF IN 1979

In 1979 Mackie Boykin was charged by the Inyo County court Clerk in Independence, California with inter alia intercourse and oral copulation with a minor. He was put on probation and alcohol abuse counselling was demanded.

The victim in the case was Nancy Krebs who was 16 at the time. The evidence against Mackie was simply her claims. Her mother and her step-father (who is Macky's brother) were very supportive of her then. They believed her, and stood behind her to press charges and prosecute. It was difficult for the Boykin family, being as Mackie was the step-uncle of Nancy.

From an undated Westword article:

The most convincing piece of the puzzle is that when The Witness claimed to have been sexually
assaulted once before, she told the truth. Boykin was subsequently charged with 64 counts of
sexual assault, kidnapping and various other related crimes. He was allowed to plead guilty to
four counts and served only ten months.

Two days after he was released from prison, he showed up at the doorstep of The Witness, who
had moved out of state and was supposedly in protective custody -- but her own family had told
him where to find her. She was seventeen, and her torment by Boykin and others, she says,
continued for nearly twenty years. It even continued after November 1996, when Boykin died --
one month before JonBenét was murdered.

HOW DOES MACKIE BOYKIN TIE INTO JONBENET'S MURDER?

Details of Nancy Krebs' information about Mackie Boykin that she provided to Boulder Police included the fact that he had molested her over many years while part of a group of pedophiles. Within the group Mackie carried out his special skill, which was the manipulation of a garotte that he used on the little girls in order to simulate in their bodies what was the appearance of an orgasmic response. The technique was to momentarily shut off the blood supply to the brain by tightening the noose and then releasing it again. When sufficient pressure on the carotid arteries was applied for just a few seconds the victim would lose consciousness, then the pressure would be released the victim would regain consciousness and it the process the body movements would provide sexually exciting viewing for the onlookers.

From the undated Westword article:

"The woman listed the ways she could authenticate her connection to this man and prove what
she was alleging. For example, when she was seventeen years old, she had persuaded the police
in the small southern California town where she lived to charge a man named Mackie Boykin with
sexual assault. Boykin, she said, had choked her using cords, scarves and ropes to make her body
simulate orgasm while other men had sex with her.

"Her child's body was too young to enjoy sex or achieve orgasm. Toward this end, a man named
Mackie Boykin was appointed as her "handler.” Boykin had been in her life, she says, "ever since
I can remember." However, he became part of the family after his brother married her mother.
Living just a few houses down the street, Boykin's job was to train her and other little girls --
whom she says her family and their "guests” referred to as their "Pretty Little Whores" -- in
sadomasochistic sexual practices . . . “

How Nancy described the way in which Mackie Boykin employed a choking technique on her during sessions of sexual abuse (adapted from her February 2000 interview with Tom Trujillo) https://jonbenetramseymurder.discus...s-with-boulder-police-12226184?pid=1331474447:

Krebs: And at those other times like especially if they were going to be doing a movie they would use methods of bondage. And if it was not with ropes it could be like chains or handcuffs or pantyhose or whatever they just felt like using at the time and they would bring Mackey in on those occasions to strangle me.

He would use different things at different times but a lot of times he would go for my neck and he would push what I now know to be like this an artery and he would push and push and push until I could hardly breath or he would take some kind of like a little string or a small rope or just anything to put around me and just like almost choke me to death

I would pass out sometimes and become completely unconscious. And then Mackey would, especially at first when he first started doing that to me as a young child, when I would pass out he would just get extremely, extremely angry because I had passed out

Mackey could have been there on the last time, it could have been one of the times that they had made this movie one of the movies of me being strangled. And there was a reason that they did that and that was because and I... till this day I don’t understand why or what the mechanics or whatever but if they wanted me to be excited in the sexual way that’s what they would do.

A lot of times when they were doing things to me my body would just shut down and it wouldn’t get the effect that they would want. But when they were choking me, causing me to go (briefly) unconscious, they believed that excited me in some sort of sexual way and that would facilitate the assault on me

MACKIE BOYKIN COULD NOT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN JONBENET’S MURDER BUT IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE WHO TRIED TO COPY MACKIE’S SPECIAL SKILL WAS

Mackie Boykin had died in November 1995 at least a year before JonBenet's murder. A new garotte manipulator would have been trained up to allow the activities of the group to continue. Who was it? Likely it was someone who resided in California.

It could have been this same person who travelled to Boulder and stayed in Boulder over Christmas 1996 and manipulated the garotte that ended up fatally strangling JonBenet.

As the author of the undated Westword article put it:

The question lingers: With the master of sexual asphyxiation of little girls gone, had an amateur messed up and accidentally killed JonBenét?"

FLEET WHITE SNR AND JONBENET'S MURDER

Nancy did not accuse anyone else of sexually abusing her back in 1979, only Mackie Boykin. However, when she came to Boulder early 2000 to provide information to Boulder Police that she thought might be helpful in their investigation of JonBenet's murder, she accused Fleet White Snr of having abused her also.

Fleet White Snr was Nancy Krebs' godfather, that is an established fact that shows a clear link to Nancy. Fleet White Snr had moved from California to Colorado by 1996 and was was living in Aspen at the time of JonBenet's murder

There were rumours of another party in Boulder the night of the 25th/26th at which both Fleet White Snr and Nancy's mother were reported to have been present. It is possible it was what was called an ‘after party’, that is, a party that continues on after most of the guests have left from the main party and only a 'select few' remain.

HOW FLEET WHITE SNR WAS CONNECTED TO NANCY KREBS

Fleet’s high school friend, Gordon Christoff, married an Alyce Kostowal. Fleet became godfather to their daughter Gwen. The adult Gwen married Don Krebs. They had a daughter who they named Nancy. When Nancy was about 4 years old, her grandfather Gordon found Fleet fondling her. During violent argument that ensued, Gordon suffered a fatal heart attack.

After Gordon’s death, Alyce married Albert Sprague. Fleet and Albert became friends. After Don and Gwen divorced she married Tom Boykin. Tom’s brother was Mackey Boykin. Fleet Snr, Albert, Tom, and Mackey became friends.

Tom and Gwen, who had been living in poverty along with the whole family Boykin, started receiving financial support from oil tycoon Fleet White Snr. By this time, Fleet Snr, Albert, and Mackey were sexually abusing Nancy with the full knowledge of Nancy’s mother, stepfather, and grandmother. Fleet's money and the men’s sexual contact with Nancy lasted for over a decade.

Unnamed man that is FW....

Although it says this is the 32nd video of the case, I think it gives a pretty good overview of the case, if you're interested. I would pin this but I cannot stay up as late tonight as I know I would be up on this topic. My husband 'be calling me'.

It is my belief that this is something that goes so far up the elite ladder that it may not ever be completely revealed. It reminds me of the group in Rosemary's Baby except there are more parties in the group, but the group that was at the Ramsey's that night DO remind me of those in Rosemary's Baby. There are some similarities to The Franklin Coverup but in a different victim economic level.

It's the "party after the party" that these things typically happen (from The Franklin Coverup). Things that you never want to hear about really, involving children and people in high places. I also believe it is generational ritual abuse of the family(ies) and many are involved that are perhaps illuminati families. I do believe, however, that there were/are people in that town/area that do these things on a regular basis. I have heard that area is a hotbed of pedophilia.

The patrolmen who were first called to that home were immediately transferred to states as far away as FL. Alex Hunter left a couple of years after the case, many were threatened and maybe even killed as a result of this investigation. Some of the detectives split as well.

Mary Bienkowski, mentioned in this video, sure has a lot of information about the type of people involved in this type of behavior and her patient knows even more. The patient is a ritual abuse survivor, but not of the elite brand, just a regular person who was abused since here childhood by some of these very persons. That went back decades - her alleged abuse by J.Ramsey when she was a small child, and knows the man in the next paragraph.

There was an older man who was phoned on the eve of the murder, according to phone records, and he had a chalet in Aspen. We (of the JBR forum) employed a private investigator (PI) to find out about this man; the PI came back freaked out after pulling the man up on a records computer, and said "here - take your money back - I'm not touching this - the man's name on said records list was flagged, which meant that he had a mark by his name NOT TO GO THERE in other words. He is really someone really BIG, and scary, and was not to be toyed with, even for records' sake.

We never found out tha man's "real" identity and just who is was in terms of power and reputation. The name that he went by, I have a feeling, is not his given name. The PI was NOT going to pursue the investigation of the man in question. He, obviously, was someone not to be crossed. He looked like some old German guy with white hair, wealth, and an obvious facelift.

Anyway, the reporter who recently filed this lawsuit is trying to get the Grand Jury indictment unsealed. The grand jury found that there were grounds for an indictment, but good ole' boy Alex Hunter blocked that, rather blatently in my opinion. I hope the indictment is unsealed.

Most of the parties have scattered from Boulder by now, either by running from their positions in the justice system or to avoid the spotlight of whatever was coming. Others have run away in fear of their life. I wonder how many of those in the know have survived to this day.

I sourced the above from another site after reading about Kregs from the blogsite....food for thought....

Who is Nancy Krebs?

Nancy Krebs is a second hand witness to the JonBenet Ramsey murder who travelled to Boulder Colorado in the year 2000 to provide testimony to Boulder Colorado officials investigating that murder. On this Blog I have created many posts discussing Nancy Krebs because I believe her testimony to be factual and crucial to understanding what really happened in this murder. In this post I want to provide links to all my other Nancy Krebs related posts for anyone who wants to know what she said and also my own personal take on what she said.

A Word about Nancy Krebs
Doing the Deep Dive on Nancy Krebs
A Deeper look at Mackey Boykin
The Sequence of Nancy Krebs' Abuse
The Manson Family connection to Nancy Krebs' Family
Doing the Deep Dive on Gwen Krebs, Mother of Nancy Krebs
Typed Transcript of Linda Wickerman's Notes
Summary of Linda Wickerman's Notes
Dossier of Nancy Krebs' younger sister: Shirley L. Krebs Reed
Chronology of Nancy Krebs
Doing the Deep dive into Nancy Krebs' grandmother, Alyce Christoff Sprague
The Identity of Nancy Krebs younger sister revealed

Professor is good. You have to skip forward episode 1 bc he chats with the people watching his podcast.

But his second main point....the 911 call at 5am, it wasnt voices in the background talking, thats not human voices, its a tapped line ...he knows because he has extensive background in telephone technology being a PI etc

Hes relating this also to why there was the dummy 911 call two days earlier,

Whos tapping? Lockhead Martin, because such a high security govt company would as a practice tap people who work for them.

His first main point.....rich people circles, its a mini prison, not a holiday resort, people have millions invested in each others business and dealings, and other secrets, so everyone is being watched, there are people assigned to people/families to watch them, etc . So Susan Stine is such a "handler", the woman who answered the door on the first 911 call, and who always handled Patsy etc

We dont know benet was found in the wine cellar, thats just the word of fleet and john.

The knots used on benet are very sailor orientated knots.

The knot on the right wrist, doing it tight over a long sleeve shirt, shows he was a professional, thats a pro technique to prevent abrasions and also a wrist cant slip out of

Professor ignoring all the stories, rumors, and theories.....just focusing on evidence and reports, leave all that clutter and noise out of your mind. Focus on the known facts.

Benets original size 6 underpants with "wednesday" written on it were never found.

The underwear found on her was size 12 "wednesday" that patsy bought for benets older cousin, unopened presents that were stored in the wine cellar among other unopened gifts

The wash cloth used to wipe away benets crotch never found

Black light cops use has filters that detect differences between urine sweat, saliva, semen. Semen has proteins in it. Urine etc dont, so they show up differently.

Arndt said it was clearly semen stains found on benets bed, as well as fibers from the garotte cord found in her bed.

Professor....clearly the way she was tied up would only have been doable in a bedroom setting, tied to a post or bed head, but wine cellar nothing in it that could be used to tie her in a prone way (face down).

Reckons murder scene was her bedroom and moved to wine cellar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back