Deconstructing the JonBenet Ramsey case - Delphi Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched that video Kurve posted above. I'm sorry but that sounds like a total sponsored spin, deliberately ignoring all the suspicious evidence to make it seem like the case was clear cut an intruder. If it was so clear cut they wouldve found the killer back then.

I then started watching the mercurial MindShock playlist of JonBenet that I posted above recently. Only half way thru the first episode and they are so damned good at piecing together stuff. Showing how even the detectives on the scene that very morning already suspected the family, so much suggestive evidence for that. The random note written using Patsys notepad and pen, the undigested pineapple in her stomach (death so soon after eating a slice of pineapple in the kitchen), the garrote fashioned from Patays paint brush, the skull fracture matching perfectly to the flashlight in the kitchen, how detectives were so sus of John when he made a beeline straight for the basement, too knowing, a normal person would search the entire huge house room by room before thinking basement, the way detectives kept noticing John destroying evidence on JonBenets body by disturbing the crime scene removing items from her, etc. How the ransom note specified 118,000 dollars exactly like John was to receive, and some other similar telling things in the note that only the family would know.

Only halfway thru episode 1 of a 9 part series and I can already see how these brilliant MindShockers are gonna tear this case apart, diving into rabbit holes. Like how John was involved in heavy top govt people who apparently conducted occult parties etc.

As MindShock says....strange thing about this unsolved case.....the body is there the evidence everywhere, and yet 25 years unable to solve it....most cold/unsolved cases are due to no body being found, no evidence, or conflicting evidence. But here, everything is there. Seems extremely sus, likely of a cover up by family and then local police being derailed by higher govt forces perhaps in order to protect the family, John.

I watched that video @Kurve posted above. I'm sorry but that sounds like a total sponsored spin, deliberately ignoring all the suspicious evidence to make it seem like the case was clear cut an intruder. If it was so clear cut they wouldve found the killer back then.

It's a podcast not a video but sponsored by who? Patsy's dead and John's old and apparently broke, all that's left now is to test whatever DNA they have left with new technology.

Do you recall a serial killer called Tommy Lynn Sells? He killed a child in their own house and the mother was blamed for it, she was doing time when Sells confessed to the murder on death row. Not the first time a serial killer has confessed years later to a murder someone else got the blame for.

Only halfway thru episode 1 of a 9 part series and I can already see how these brilliant MindShockers are gonna tear this case apart, diving into rabbit holes. Like how John was involved in heavy top govt people who apparently conducted occult parties etc.

:oops:

As MindShock says....strange thing about this unsolved case.....the body is there the evidence everywhere, and yet 25 years unable to solve it....most cold/unsolved cases are due to no body being found, no evidence, or conflicting evidence. But here, everything is there. Seems extremely sus, likely of a cover up by family and then local police being derailed by higher govt forces perhaps in order to protect the family, John.

Nobody was protecting John, he got fired from his job and the case went to the Grand Jury. They actually went for John and Patsy, if the evidence had been there GG they would have gone to trial.

All the evidence points to the family trying to cover up a death they knew about, whether by accident or schizo anger. The key thing for me is, an intruder doesn't make sense. If they were planning to kidnap her away in a suitcase to score $118,000, then why would they change their mind and instead rape and murder her in the basement, and also thus miss out on the $118k. The solitary drop of blood doesn't make sense either, and would seem convenient in ruling out people. But her own families DNA would be all over JonBenet because families are always in close physical contact with each other. A drop of blood therefore intended to lead investigation astray.

It's a podcast not a video but sponsored by who? Patsy's dead and John's old and apparently broke, all that's left now is to test whatever DNA they have left with new technology.

Do you recall a serial killer called Tommy Lynn Sells? He killed a child in their own house and the mother was blamed for it, she was doing time when Sells confessed to the murder on death row. Not the first time a serial killer has confessed years later to a murder someone else got the blame for.

Nobody was protecting John, he got fired from his job and the case went to the Grand Jury. They actually went for John and Patsy, if the evidence had been there GG they would have gone to trial.
The Grand Jury wanted to indict the parents but the DA opposed it as there wasn't enough smoking gun evidence. Local cops on the scene that day were immediately very sus about it all.

Watch mindshock ep1, do a better job than me of outlining how things contradict etc. Remember, just one episode of nine so dunno where their investigation leads them too

Also didnt mean to imply your video sucked etc. Just referring to how i dont trust that video whatsoever....the Doctor Oz one I'm talking about.

The Grand Jury wanted to indict the parents but the DA opposed it as there wasn't enough smoking gun evidence. Local cops on the scene that day were immediately very sus about it all.

Watch mindshock ep1, do a better job than me of outlining how things contradict etc. Remember, just one episode of nine so dunno where their investigation leads them too

Also didnt mean to imply your video sucked etc. Just referring to how i dont trust that video whatsoever....the Doctor Oz one I'm talking about.

Okay, the Doctor Oz video might be a bit more slanted towards favouring the Ramsey's because the family features. At the same time though, they're entitled to push towards resolving the case.

We have to be careful in here we don't get too wild it goes into conspiracy, it's okay to theorise but we we need to stick to discussion around accredited media sources.

Also, mindshock has not said the guilty party is someone, they dont do that they just paw over all the facts, evidence, all the suspects all the contradictions, all the fallacies, blunders, etc, episode by episode as more comes to light.

They even said it would be stupid of LE to have ruled out that pedofile who was known to have a photo of JonBenet in his backpack when arrested all on account of that sus single drop of blood dna.

Also show how the family had given out more than 20 keys to the house in the five years there to tradesmen, friends, family etc, even the old home owners still had a key....just really stupid behavior and could make the case even more impossible to figure out.

Merely pawing over evidence, trying theories out, fact finding, etc.

All the evidence points to the family trying to cover up a death they knew about, whether by accident or schizo anger. The key thing for me is, an intruder doesn't make sense. If they were planning to kidnap her away in a suitcase to score $118,000, then why would they change their mind and instead rape and murder her in the basement, and also thus miss out on the $118k. The solitary drop of blood doesn't make sense either, and would seem convenient in ruling out people. But her own families DNA would be all over JonBenet because families are always in close physical contact with each other. A drop of blood therefore intended to lead investigation astray.

It's the sophisticated knots and use of the garotte that sealed it for me, the parents didn't do that imo. There's also foreign male DNA under her fingernails and on her body, that DNA was enough to exclude any of the Ramseys.

It's the sophisticated knots and use of the garotte that sealed it for me, the parents didn't do that imo. There's also foreign male DNA under her fingernails and on her body, that DNA was enough to exclude any of the Ramseys.
There certainly is inconsistencies in the case. Why its unsolved. Why i defer so much now on MS tearing it all apart in the manner they do, no bias whatsoever, look into every thing. Sorry for prematurely posting after only finishing ep1, still 9 to go and will have more idea what to conclude myself, or how i will lean, based on them just bringing everything ibto light and showing what does and doesnt add up etc. No conclusions ever made, just analysis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lou Smith was hired by the family as PI to sell the intruder.

When friends came to the house in the early hours while police there, friends were wiping down areas of the kitchen with chemical spray....wiping away fingerprints etc is the implication

John conveniently lost his mobile phone on the night of the murder and it has never been found.....concealing evidence.

No family photos existed on christmas eve or christmas. Very odd, normal families do that.

Patsy was wearing the same clothes from the night before....odd when they were planning on a flight in the morning, that everything was ok that night.

Bourke never asked where his sister was why they werent flying as intended, or acted surprised at all, that whole morning when police arrived

John found an open broken window much later after Benets body was found in the basement, but did not report it to police.

MS...what?!....so many red flags.

I could go on and on.....you gotta watch ep2 all the way thru.

There certainly is inconsistencies in the case. Why its unsolved. Why i defer so much now on MS tearing it all apart in the manner they do, no bias whatsoever, look into every thing. Sorry for prematurely posting after only finishing ep1, still 9 to go and will have more idea what to conclude myself, or how i will lean, based on them just bringing everything ibto light and showing what does and doesnt add up etc. No conclusions ever made, just analysis

I don't 'know' who's responsible but I listened to a two parter podcast which went through the autopsy report, it was the most upsetting pod I've ever listened to. She was still alive and clawing at her neck when the garotte was used, this is why I'm pretty sure that element wasn't staging by either of her parents trying to cover a head hit up that wasn't even visible, with something worse. Just why? What happened to her from the first interaction with the offender to her end, happened within one continuous, unbroken chain of time. imo.

Patsy claimed the suitcase found (which John somehow never saw when he closed the open broken window), did not belong to anyone in the family, that the killer brought it to stuff Benets body in....but it later turned out to belong to John Andrew (the other son) and inside, a semen encrusted blanked, his semen i think.

John Ramsay dated the mother of Natalie Holloway at one time....that other very famous missing/murdered little girl.

There was a 911 call from the house on Dec 23, no one spoke, just silence, phone stayed open long enough, eventually 911 felt sus and called an officer over to inspect house....turned out ramseys were holding a huge party, some stranger answered door but refused to allow the officer inside to check.....rumors maybe someone was trying to raise an alarm secretly. Later when asked about this mystery call, patsy said -- its irrelevant.

I'm on episode 2 of the MindShock.

Why did Burke not eat any of the pineapple in the bowl/only have a small amount?

What made him stop eating when the bowl was still almost fully untouched?

Far as I know, Burke didn't eat any pineapple that night. Are they saying there was evidence Burke ate from the bowl that was left in the kitchen?

Ep3....Lou Smitt starting to look sus. Concocting reports. He was hired by Ramsays. He claimed he did a test that showed screams cant be heard from Patays bedroom. Originally the neighbor said she never heard anything, but when Smitt got to her four years later suddenly she said she heard a scream, tho she then also started she spiritually heard a scream, not a real scream and then later said no she heard a scream. No other neighbors heard anything.

Another detective did tests and found you CAN hear a scream from the basement in Patsys bedroom.

Dont wanna keep doing running commentary. Just freaking watch the nine episodes. So much conflicting all over the place.

Keep doing running commentary, I will too when i find interesting bits
Theres just so much. I cant summarize. So much damning evidence.

Eg, cobwebs at the window purportedly the basis for the intruder impossible to enter.....not because of the size of it, but because cobwebs were found that werent disturbed, wouldve been destroyed if intruder came that way.

John admitted hed climbed in thru the window during previous summer, that the window had been broken as far back as then, yet why no fixing it. And why constantly locking himself out and breaking into his own house.

Just a lot of contradictory comments by John about everything.

Eg, cobwebs at the window purportedly the basis for the intruder impossible to enter.....not because of the size of it, but because cobwebs were found that werent disturbed, wouldve been destroyed if intruder came that way.

John admitted hed climbed in thru the window during previous summer, that the window had been broken as far back as then, yet why no fixing it. And why constantly locking himself out and breaking into his own house.

Yeah understood, but not need to summarise, just 1 or 2 major points that stick out to you as suss each episode. That's what I'll do.

I don't 'know' who's responsible but I listened to a two parter podcast which went through the autopsy report, it was the most upsetting pod I've ever listened to. She was still alive and clawing at her neck when the garotte was used, this is why I'm pretty sure that element wasn't staging by either of her parents trying to cover a head hit up that wasn't even visible, with something worse. Just why? What happened to her from the first interaction with the offender to her end, happened within one continuous, unbroken chain of time. imo.
The garotte used, suggests three things
1/ there was an element of premeditation - gather items!
2/ the offender had no hand/arm strength - a child or small female
3/ it was personal - family member

The garotte used, suggests three things
1/ there was an element of premeditation - gather items!
2/ the offender had no hand/arm strength - a child or small female
3/ it was personal - family member

The garotte is used for sexual torture and Burke was only 9yo. If you watch the interview with the psychologist not long after, he didn't know how she died. He guessed at a knife attack then went for a hammer attack. A 9yo does not have the sophistication to get through an interview with a skilled child forensic psychologist without exposing themselves as lying.

I'd admit there's elements of what happened there that might logically look like either John or Patsy or both, ran some interference but if I put someone on the scene who's psychotic, full of hatred for the family and in particular John, and high on meth, it fits. IMO.

Without the original documents, this is real confusing and I think a lot of the information we're spun is interpretive and either on an agenda to condemn the parents, Burke or promote the idea of an intruder.

On John not getting the window fixed. The Ramseys might have been very wealthy but they were also real untidy, Patsy was a shopper and she stuffed that house full, there's crap everywhere. John just as bad because he never had the window repaired and rather than have a too loud interior alarm moved outside, he just didn't bother with an alarm at all. There was essentially no security in that house, windows open, locks on external doors damaged, disabled alarm and they slept on top on the third floor. The other thing that struck me was that they were using extension cords going through windows to power up their external Christmas lighting. With all that money, they didn't have any exterior power outlets put in.

This brings me to the pineapple and it astonishes me that nobody seems to have realised this. Patsy was a slob around the house and that's probably why her friends tried to clean up a bit because they knew it, it was embarrassing. It's been said there was milk in the pineapple, nah maybe not. When cut pineapple has been sitting in a bowl for a couple of days it starts to go off and as it deteriorates, it 'milks' and gets a white film over it. That pineapple could have been sitting on the table for two days.

Just occurred to me how many famous murders have happened in Colorado.

Chris Watts
Bundy (3 of his murders)
JonBenet
Columbine High School
Alfred Packer, the murderer and cannibal

maybe more im missing

This Dr posts some good content, focusing on the mental health and personality factors in this case

I stumbled on this guys channel when looking at the Staircase Killer a few werks ago. Hes so concise and nails the main points. All the most logical critical thinkers, weighing evidence, seem to all concur that JonBenet was murdered by members of the household, for whatever reason, and then tried to cover it up with a false intruder story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back