Dear West Ham, See you soon!, Regards Relegation

Remove this Banner Ad

Wayne Bridge?
Robbie Keane?
Joe Cole loan?

Are they trying to put together a compilation of the most overpaid and redundant (is probably kind to use referring to Cole and Bridge) footballers on the planet? And they’re three of the most punch-able players in the EPL. So, so dislikeable. But so are West Ham? Is it a match made in heaven, or hell?
Is there some sort of bonus attached to relegation this season? Otherwise there is no other logical reason to make these signings.
Paul McShane will be very, very unlucky if he doesn’t get a phone call before the end of January.

A ridiculously feral, delusional fanbase as well who comically believe they are large in numbers.

I think everyone is enjoying this season, as we all get the chance (38 chances to be precise) to wave to them on the way down. There’s no way a team that bad, with so little talent is going anywhere but to the second tier. Their squad is already perfectly compiled as a midtable quality championship team.
No one likes them (I think after the new signings even their own fans are beginning to look elsewhere) and everyone is savouring the opportunity to revel in yet another West Ham downfall. Or should I say a

FAMOUS WEST HAM DOWNFALL.

**** off West Ham.

millwallhooligans_1.jpg

We'll be waiting ****ers!

west ham? pffsht. look at their stats in last 10 games.

+greenstreet hooligans is the greatest movie ever made and it would be a shame to move them down:(. who they gonna fight then?

west ham? pffsht. look at their stats in last 10 games.

+greenstreet hooligans is the greatest movie ever made and it would be a shame to move them down:(. who they gonna fight then?

Hmm, where to start with this one??

Have you read the thread at all? more to the point have you seen the movie?:confused:

The whole premise of the film is West Ham vs Milwall, who are currently and more than likely will remain in the Championship.

The standard of football in the Championship is pretty much the same as the EPL this season. No doubt in my mind QPR would be a top 10 team based on performance/talent.

Im happy to go down there, watch youngsters like Collison, Tomkins and co dominate while the overpaid jabronis get shipped off (Upson etc). Having done it before, its really not all that bad especially when you have the best academy in football and tons of talent ready to waltz in and dominate at that level

The standard of football in the Championship is pretty much the same as the EPL this season. No doubt in my mind QPR would be a top 10 team based on performance/talent.

Im happy to go down there, watch youngsters like Collison, Tomkins and co dominate while the overpaid jabronis get shipped off (Upson etc). Having done it before, its really not all that bad especially when you have the best academy in football and tons of talent ready to waltz in and dominate at that level

You actually didn't do too bad of a job of trying to sugar coat relegation here.

FWIW I hope West Ham stays up, but don't act like you will enjoy being relegated.

Yep, nothing like watching your club lose a ****load of money. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst movie of the genre ever made......apart from the pitiful follow up. Cass is better, Footsoldier better still, Football Factory possibly even better than that.

We made more money on Friday than it would take to lose in about 10 stays in the CCC. Just like Newcastle United it will be a 1 year stay for us in the CCC while irrelevant flogs like Upson/Kovac/Boa Morte leave and the youngsters thrive in the poorer competition

Apart from losing Scott Parker ive got no qualms about going down this season. Its the first time ive ever been confident of regrouping in the lower division and building from there.

Arsenal 1-4 Barcelona @ Emirates

Bank on it.

edit* love the sig by the way
If the corresponding game of last seasons tournament is anything to go by then you're probably being kind, if anything.

I only saw the first half admittedly. Strange really was 2-0 when I left, was at the gym, no idea of the score but watching the game and leaving just after Ibrahimovic scored, I think - saw a dude wearing an Arsenal shirt in the gym. Thought that was a bit strange. Had a suspicion Arsennal may have won, based on this. But thought, nah. Unless Barca left half an hour early to beat the traffic.

No idea what happened in that last 30 minutes to your lot.

If the corresponding game of last seasons tournament is anything to go by then you're probably being kind, if anything.

I only saw the first half admittedly. Strange really was 2-0 when I left, was at the gym, no idea of the score but watching the game and leaving just after Ibrahimovic scored, I think - saw a dude wearing an Arsenal shirt in the gym. Thought that was a bit strange. Had a suspicion Arsennal may have won, based on this. But thought, nah. Unless Barca left half an hour early to beat the traffic.

No idea what happened in that last 30 minutes to your lot.
Ah, the score line I posted actually had no correlation whatsoever to the second leg. Just something I came up with randomly which I forgot was the second leg score. :p

As for the Emirates game last year, Arsenal created a few more chances in the final 30min, one of which Walcott finished beautifully and the other was a bullshit gift from the ref: penalty + red card for Puyol after Cesc missed the ball and kicked him between the legs! Worst red I've ever seen. Dare I say it, "karma" as that incident was what delivered Cesc a hairline fracture in his leg which saw his season finished (i think, may've returned right at the end of the season).

Score should've been 5-0 after the first 30min. Never seen so many chances go to waste. Messi is developing a habit of scoring the hard ones and fluffing the easier ones. Looks a little greedier to. The team's a bit more arrogant in it's passing (more needless backheel attempted passes) I've noticed this season.

Anyway, should be an enthralling contest. I think the draw against Sporting might help us re-focus (it usually does when we don't win).

bunch of thugs - going to be interesting when they play Millwall at least twice a year

Police will be out in full force

Will even crazier if Birmingham go down as well - ad Leeds to that list (who are already in the championship) and the police in England will be in complete disarry when any of them play each other

Man Utd v Blackpool, 16:00
Newcastle v West Brom, 16:00
Stoke v Wigan, 16:00
Tottenham v Birmingham, 16:00
West Ham v Sunderland, 16:00
Wolverhampton v Blackburn, 16:00

Interesting games there - all the bolded are on 39 or 40 points. Goal difference will be crucial

relegation.jpg

Especially because all bar Wolves are playing away from home - no home crowd to cheer them on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back