Oppo Camp Dear Carlton, we're ending your season again (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Carlscum...Played all over us today...Hope you finish 9th or have to travel to West coast in the first week...We'll take a higher draft pick...
Bryce Gibbs is the new Sam Lonergan...look out, we do remember!!!!

You're not actually serious are you? He pushed the human mop over

Obviously not a great day for the Bombers and just shows how games between these two clubs will continue to throw up unexpected results regardless of ladder positions.

Still for me, Bombers versus Blues is still the greatest rivalry in football.

Even worse news, probably for both clubs, is having to put up with the crowing from North supporters given they'll finish above both of us :( Look forward to the day we can put them back in their box !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously?

It's a banter thread, it's in the title of the thread. The thread is set up so Carlton and Essendon fans can have a go at each other.

Clearly you are either very stupid, or completely blind.
Or clearly wish they were enough of a club to have a decent rivalry with someone...anyone? Who are Norf going to play in the future rivalry rounds? GWS? Yeah, well done, you spanked us this year. Don't forget to bring that up. ;)
As much as I despise Essendon I respect them. The best rivalry in footy is the Blues and Bombers, no doubt and this thread was kindly started to show just that. :thumbsu:

Gone from "we're ending your season again" (again????) to "your board crew are pea hearts".
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Whatever makes you feel better tonight, you go for it. Maybe vent some of your anger at your own pea hearts that were out there today.

Tiggers x 2
Collolingwood x 2
Bombres x 96

GF's are overrated...

Creaming big four is what footy's all about...

Mate, your banter threads are closed even before the siren sounds when we've beaten you, that is pea heated for a board.

yes but that is a reflection of the powers that be on our board rather than the club and its supporter base as a whole.

Bad luck today - hopefully injuries are better for both sides next year. Would love a Carlton vs Essendon GF again.

Hey guys... I would just like to thank you for ending our season in such a spectacular fash... <coversmic>mumble mumble</coversmic> Ummm... yeah right :) good night Irene... enjoy your september holidays :)
Enjoy your ten goal flogging against West Coast in the first week of the finals, that's if you even make it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back