Cubs Universe

Remove this Banner Ad

Did notice a stat I liked in the win against Cincinnati yesterday. First time in MLB history that all 3 starting outfielders have scored multiple home runs in a game. Schwarber, Happ and Heyward all got a couple.

Not getting the bang for our buck with Kimbrel that I would have hoped for. Bullpen definitely the issue as we head towards another post-season.

Well the dismantling of the empire and dynasty that never quite was is complete.
Now let’s see how a Epstein-less rebuild goes under Hoyer

Although we aren’t competing for a while, I’m glad we’re no longer the headline on these lists

E4D35465-1867-4454-B021-36E76EEA43B9.jpeg

Although we aren’t competing for a while, I’m glad we’re no longer the headline on these lists

View attachment 1305507

Good thing about resetting the World Series drought (besides winning the World Series) is that we will never top such a list ever again. At least in our lifetime.

In order to, 24 different franchises with longer droughts than us, have to win the World Series before we win another lol.

Good thing about resetting the World Series drought (besides winning the World Series) is that we will never top such a list ever again. At least in our lifetime.

In order to, 24 different franchises with longer droughts than us, have to win the World Series before we win another lol.
Great to look down the nose at the Yankees and Cardinals 😈

Remove this Banner Ad

Back