Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re fine BACCS, unless I’ve missed a post somewhere I don’t recall anything obnoxious from you. But crap from others saying have fun being poor or ridiculing the more risk averse by quoting the current record highs is no better than what the skeptics and no-coiners were doing when they dropped by in late 2022 to highlight the lows.

If those that believe in crypto want to be taken seriously, then we need to start having more mature discussions than just “have fun staying poor” or “TO THE MOON” or “look at the BTC price, wonder what all the skeptics are saying now!!!”
ICYMI, the majority of this good-hearted banter is in response to some historical & serious trash-talk + bannings in this thread, said pile-on originated largely by the crypto-hating BF cartel when prices went down. Now we're not allowed to have a wee dig back? F-ing spare me pal. Bitcoin don't care.

Last edited:

I've listened to countless podcasts with Eric Balchunas and James Seyffart; both so informative.

Haven't listened to this yet, but I'm sure it'll be great.

Now’s the time to be banking some profit, BTC has gone from ~$38k to ~$75k over the last two months and as the chart below shows this time will be no different when there’s hockey stick growth.

Attachments

• IMG_6857.jpeg
    IMG_6857.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 28
Now’s the time to be banking some profit, BTC has gone from ~$38k to ~$75k over the last two months and as the chart below shows this time will be no different when there’s hockey stick growth.
Depends on your strategy really.
I’m looking out towards the end of year. Whilst I agree a significant correction is likely, it’s impossible to know when.
I don’t want to create a taxable event and possibly lose my position if it keeps going.

Anyone get in on the $BOME presale? Clearly a VC and Binance funded memecoin launch (nothing jumps to $2B market cap in two days and gets listed on Binance organically - Binance also have 30% of the supply, normally this is 1-3% for most projects), but a few regular joes did well.

Given the success of this one, wouldn't surprise me to see other VCs/CEXes try this type of concept again during the bull with another meme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1711590592350.png

Owners have made themselves $2M on the backs on complete morons pouring money into something that quite literally does nothing. Well done them

How do you start your own token BACCS? I'll split it with you as my crypto adviser.

We're also hiring a marketing team. Kram get your application in early, expecting lots of interest

View attachment 1941698

Owners have made themselves $2M on the backs on complete morons pouring money into something that quite literally does nothing. Well done them

How do you start your own token BACCS? I'll split it with you as my crypto adviser.

We're also hiring a marketing team. Kram get your application in early, expecting lots of interest
How is that news? Presales like this have been going for weeks, biggest one raised $30M+

Didn't say it was news?
Didn't say it was the biggest?

Thanks for highlighting how dumb it is. How do we make our own token, much easier path to riches than investing in other ponzis
It is dumb, not sure what else you were trying to achieve here. No idea how to make your own, go research on Solana reddit or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back