Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, and some Shitecoins are worth millions!!!!!!!

I thought Bitcoin was all about the people, taking it back from the banks, governments and financial firms.......

My first post on this forum was years ago. It has gone from a currency of the future and against the banks to kissing their asses as they are the only ones who care. And well, Whales(same thing) who manipulate the markets to get fatter. I mean, there is no reason for this market to go up and down outside that. You are trading nothing, it is being used by no one. Yet, it seems to be a common occurrence every 6 months or so.

You could have made life changing money in that time.

Its amusing the haters are coming in while bitcoin is pumping.

Maybe they should check the chart first.

55 thousand US dollars for 1 bitcoin.
cool, so you still have lost money if you brought in 2021 then

like i said, don't care about the price. the fundamentals are all wrong. hence why I am posting now during the "bull" stage.

cool, so you still have lost money if you brought in 2021 then

like i said, don't care about the price. the fundamentals are all wrong. hence why I am posting now during the "bull" stage.

Depends. Which specific day in 2021 are you referring to? Theres 365 of them.

56 thousand US dollars for 1 bitcoin.

Yes, and some Shitecoins are worth millions!!!!!!!

I thought Bitcoin was all about the people, taking it back from the banks, governments and financial firms.......

My first post on this forum was years ago. It has gone from a currency of the future and against the banks to kissing their asses as they are the only ones who care. And well, Whales(same thing) who manipulate the markets to get fatter. I mean, there is no reason for this market to go up and down outside that. You are trading nothing, it is being used by no one. Yet, it seems to be a common occurrence every 6 months or so.
ignore go away GIF by Clasharama

Depends. Which specific day in 2021 are you referring to? Theres 365 of them.

56 thousand US dollars for 1 bitcoin.
Apparently you can only buy in certain years, we just ignore any buying opportunities present during 2022 and 2023. People are only meant to buy tops, sell for a loss, walk away for a while, then buy the next top to repeat the process. That's how rich people make money, yeah?

Apparently you can only buy in certain years, we just ignore any buying opportunities present during 2022 and 2023. People are only meant to buy tops, sell for a loss, walk away for a while, then buy the next top to repeat the process. That's how rich people make money, yeah?

I’ll give you a tip. When bitcoin crashes, news.com will write an article. Seeds will read it, come in here and say ‘I told you so’

Thats when you buy.

I'm just waiting for BobbyMorri to turn positive on crypto, that's the only top indicator I'll need this cycle

Top indicator is harder to predict. Just as you should DCA in, you should probably DCA out.

I was buying AI coins in 2022, posted about it (FET) previously. Up over 1300% at the moment. I’ve taken my initial out already, so it’s all profit. If I sold it all now, I could take a 5 year holiday. But I’m aiming for retirement this cycle.

Top indicator is harder to predict. Just as you should DCA in, you should probably DCA out.

I was buying AI coins in 2022, posted about it (FET) previously. Up over 1300% at the moment. I’ve taken my initial out already, so it’s all profit. If I sold it all now, I could take a 5 year holiday. But I’m aiming for retirement this cycle.
It was a joke mate haha, of course it is important to plan a TP strategy.

well, someone brought it at that price.......

and at the top of the last run. and the run before that.

There is nothing stupid about being risk adverse.

crypto is worthless. it is only worth something because the a small minority of people think it is a future.

that is my view and it isnt changing for any boom or busts. It is just full on emotional "investment", controlled and manipulated by the markets with so many scams and dodgy crap going on behind closed door. it fails as a currency and not something I want to have my money in.
Stay poor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stay poor
It never ceases to amaze me at people that just scoff down at crypto, instead of learning it and trying to take advantage of these life changing wealth creation opportunities. The wealthiest people in the world see it as a legitimate asset class, so would you rather be on their side or have your ‘moral victory’ against them? Like they give a s**t about your supposed ‘moral victory’ anyway haha

s**t Bob, is that how markets work? People are only allowed to buy tops? Not just DCA into them, or buy when sentiment is low? Knock me down with a feather!
You learn something every day.

The sentiment is high atm, and yet, the interest in Crypto in the general public is still minimal. Heck, this thread dies a death every couple of months.

Most people are risk-averse when it comes to money. That will stay that way. If Crypto is no longer a currency but an "investment, " it will be filled with more losers than winners. Sure, the returns are great, but the losses are also great. And as I said, the market is an unregulated mess full of scams. Hence, more people will lose than win. I prefer a safe place for my money and Crypto as a currency doesn't work or not as good as the current forms.

Stay poor
Stay classy.

It never ceases to amaze me at people that just scoff down at crypto, instead of learning it and trying to take advantage of these life changing wealth creation opportunities. The wealthiest people in the world see it as a legitimate asset class, so would you rather be on their side or have your ‘moral victory’ against them? Like they give a s**t about your supposed ‘moral victory’ anyway haha
It's the most entertaining part - watching the boomer cope as number go up.

You learn something every day.

The sentiment is high atm, and yet, the interest in Crypto in the general public is still minimal. Heck, this thread dies a death every couple of months.

Most people are risk-averse when it comes to money. That will stay that way. If Crypto is no longer a currency but an "investment, " it will be filled with more losers than winners. Sure, the returns are great, but the losses are also great. And as I said, the market is an unregulated mess full of scams. Hence, more people will lose than win. I prefer a safe place for my money and Crypto as a currency doesn't work or not as good as the current forms.

Stay classy.
The Office Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back