Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can't believe it. Watching foxcricket coverage of his passing. Having all the greats talk about him. Emotional stuff. He was just a mate to them all, just a friend that cared about them, their family etc. Feel for his family and friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So sad SEN did a fantastic tribute yesterday morning . My club has 5 players that played with him , it was a sad day and we lost the Semi

Yep. I listened to a lot of it too. Billy Lawry was on briefly and told brilliant stories. They did a great job

Still hasn't hit me yet, don't think it will until the summer of cricket. Probably when they play at the MCG or when Mark Waugh is in the commentary box but no Shane Warne with him. Those two had a great rapport in the commentary box and you could see it continue for years...

Was not one of Warne’s Greatest advocates as a person but that’s my opinion. As a Sportsman that represented this country my respect for him has no limit. Sits right along side Bradman. Laver, Fraser, Thorpe, Perkins, Court,Freeman, Famechon, Rose and plenty of others who have reached the greatest peaks in sport would be grateful to be mentioned with him. Wisden have him as the cricketer of the century. There is always someone though that will try and tear a legacy and legend down though even so soon after their death. Gavaskar should be ****ing ashamed of himself today claiming he is not the greatest spin bowler ever claiming Murali better.

2 things.

Was it necessary you bigoted prick ?
And in case you didn’t ****ing notice they changed the ****ing rules to make the cheat even the least bit relevant.

Warne is the greatest bowler to play the game and possibly in the top 3-5 players to ever set foot on a turf wicket.

Was not one of Warne’s Greatest advocates as a person but that’s my opinion. As a Sportsman that represented this country my respect for him has no limit. Sits right along side Bradman. Laver, Fraser, Thorpe, Perkins, Court,Freeman, Famechon, Rose and plenty of others who have reached the greatest peaks in sport would be grateful to be mentioned with him. Wisden have him as the cricketer of the century. There is always someone though that will try and tear a legacy and legend down though even so soon after their death. Gavaskar should be ****ing ashamed of himself today claiming he is not the greatest spin bowler ever claiming Murali better.

2 things.

Was it necessary you bigoted prick ?
And in case you didn’t ****ing notice they changed the ****ing rules to make the cheat even the least bit relevant.

Warne is the greatest bowler to play the game and possibly in the top 3-5 players to ever set foot on a turf wicket.
Also that Henry the 3rd Gaviskar hasn't taken in to account that the chucker played 20 odd more tests against the Bangers and Zimbarbwe and then to mention Ashwin . They are bullies and are ruining test cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back