Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Indian womens team fast bowler. She got a couple of wickets

Was just impressed that she’s still going around at 38 years of age…

Kirby Short, commentating on Fox Cricket, mentioned the Gold Coast groundskeeper added something? to reduce the amount of dew.
Whatever is was, we need this at SCG!
PS. Google is not my friend this morning

Kirby Short, commentating on Fox Cricket, mentioned the Gold Coast groundskeeper added something? to reduce the amount of dew.
Whatever is was, we need this at SCG!
PS. Google is not my friend this morning

Yep, they do it in India too for any d/n games, forgot what its called. Surprised they don't use it in footy either. Dry games a good game.

Langer has been lucky, they need ponting in asap. I don't know whether he wants to coach Aus atm with his IPL commitments...
Why you put your head in a bucket of poo ,when you can get paid triple for a few weeks . But he is the man . Good wraps on McDonald though and is well liked

Why you put your head in a bucket of poo ,when you can get paid triple for a few weeks . But he is the man . Good wraps on McDonald though and is well liked

imo ponting takes over once aus has a new captain. get a complete fresh start.

I hope Tassie gets the Ashes test

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day nighter at the G would be massive , what has Tassie done to deserve one . CA has taken a massive financial hit like everyone else

Good point! Though might be a bit harsh on Tassie, I don't mind seeing matches shared around.

I think the Australian side is better without Tim Paine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back