Covid talk from Scandals board

Remove this Banner Ad

The lesson (or "takeaway", or "learnings") here is that you need to look at ALL of the evidence and data. Not cherry pick one heart issue that isn't even a problem for 999,999 out of 1 million people.
This is not an exact figure.

Even at 1 in 100,000, only a dozen people in Brisbane will have any issues. 1 or 2 might die.

If everyone in Brisbane caught Covid without vaccination, about 30,000 would die.

So... pfft. Move on. Not a Covid thread.

Has it been reported that Ollie Wines has been diagnosed with myocarditis? What about Crozier, who was cleared of any heart issues?

People immediately linking Wines and Crozier's incidents to the vaccine without further information deserve to be s**t canned because they are talking absolute s**t.
Jesus you're carrying on like a bloody child.
Grow up and try and have a reasonable discussion without the ridiculous aggression

• Admin
The only people who care about Covid are Chief and people on here who have admitted to getting scared around women.

For some reason I listened to the Dylan Buckley and Daniel Gorringe podcast. has anyone else noticed Buckley is a total campaigner? treats his co-worker, has a producer he calls a loser (literally) and to ‘fu** off.’ and nah it’s not a joke. anyway Dyl Buckley admitted to ruining two careers at an AFL draft camp because he’d push down in front of recruiters.

Daniel Gorringe cries a lot and clearly never would have made it regardless of his coach.
Go away you *******.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, why is it when you get your vaccine (like I did at a state run hub) they spend about 5 mins talking about myocarditis?
As a nurse I know that the precautions taken usually involve the most serious reactions such as anaphylaxis which is widely understood. When reactions that are also well known by the public, but are not well informed, we try and educate at the time.
Having an ECG is a very simple way to measure the health of the cardiovascular system and can indicate or rule out heart abnormalities very quickly. Fainting could be caused by so many different things including asthma, low iron, dehydration or any number of pre-existing conditions. Glad Crozier is ok.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Michelangelo Rucci Said on 3AW last night that quiet a few people had the same hart issuesIn Adelaide hospital. fare chance it the vaccines.
My wife got myocarditis from the first her first Phizer vaccine and hasn't gone back for a second one. There were several in hospital at the time with her that had the same thing. Her Doctor stated he has seen quite a few reactions to it and advised not to get another Phizer. If she feels like she needs a vaccine to get the Novax one. We then got covid and had no real symptons.

Not all people not getting the vaccine are conspiracy anti vaxxers. Some just had a very bad experience from the vaccine.

"1626 of these reports met the case definition of myocarditis."

Where is the vaccine in that?
1626 out of a total of 1991 reports of myo out of 192,454,448 Vaccinated people sampled from a total Vaxxed population of over 300,000,000

1626 out of a total of 1991 reports of myo out of 192,454,448 Vaccinated people sampled from a total Vaxxed population of over 300,000,000
I'm just trying to get a number of cases confirmed caused by the vaccine. People take these numbers and think they are all vaccine deaths or something.

Lighten up, dude, it's called humour. Anyway, I just heard Gil McLachlan is agitating for the vacant VAFA CEO role, and will bring in a team of heavy-hitters to purge the board and usher in a new era of dominant metro footy.

I’m perfectly ‘light’ my friend...you would know if I had ‘issues’ with you.😉

I just don’t understand the relevance of what you posted? 🤷🏻

Are you trying to say there’s more than one valid source?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back