Covid Passport Australian ID Card

Remove this Banner Ad

It won't happen as it doesn't work. North Korea ideology on controlling the population is not something any leader would be working towards.
You should really try reading some history books.

What is currently linked to your immunisation ID in Australia is your ability to enter certain public spaces.
Or have job and put food on the table.
Secondly that card you mention, isn't going to be the card you think it is. Mastercard are already looking into cards based on your carbon footprint. Once you exceed your carbon allowance... that's it, your card will lock you out.

All this talk about data and privacy, is completely missing the point.
It is the social credit system that many believe will soon follow.
When all your data and finances are at the behest of a QR code... you can simply be ostracized from society for whatever authorities (or twitter police) deem fit.
Wrong think, saying something against what is allowed, traffic infringements, jay walking, protesting, striking, drug use or any other thing deemed unsociable.

If you think this is all BS so be it. Yet when people are being fired for not taking injections, losing their ability to earn an income/eat due to a virus with a 99% survival rate, you need to ask is that really necessary.
Secondly, are you committed to booster shots for the rest of your life. Are you happy if your next booster shot is an astrazenica/moderna combo... even though these are being banned in other places.... or some "new" vaccine, or whatever else you are told. Are you happy to be made to take flu shots as well, as this is happening in places in the US.
Are you happy to just take whatever you are told to, so your QR scan lets you in.
You could maybe understand if it was Ebola or smallpox with a 30% death rate.

You should all consider this as well. The un-vaccinated is the current reason.
As we head into booster shots, even if everyone was vaccinated... do you think this is going to go away. If you miss a booster shot, or any other shot that may come into fruition......you will be the un-vaccinated.

One thing history has taught us, is when government obtains power, it rarely if ever relinquishes it, recently shown when anti terrorism police fired on protesters in Melbourne.

"When a state turns totalitarian the individuals that live in these societies are not merely victims, all the totalitarian regimes of the 20th century rose to power amidst thunderous applause, as many citizens openly called for the brutal control that defines this form of rule.".... Alexsandr Solzenitsyn

All this talk about data and privacy, is completely missing the point.
It is the social credit system that many believe will soon follow.

How is talk of data and privacy missing the point?

Collecting people's data is designed purely to understand more about them, so you can either sell them stuff, and/or get them to do stuff that you want them to.

It's not missing the point at all.

The weird thing is that the people freaking out about the government taking control via Vax mandates - spend all their time on Twitter, Google and Facebook handing over their data and giving up their privacy!!

It's this that facilitates government control and 'overreach' more than anything. And these people have been happily handing it over for years!

Now they're sooking about it??

How is talk of data and privacy missing the point?

Collecting people's data is designed purely to understand more about them, so you can either sell them stuff, and/or get them to do stuff that you want them to.

It's not missing the point at all.

The weird thing is that the people freaking out about the government taking control via Vax mandates - spend all their time on Twitter, Google and Facebook handing over their data and giving up their privacy!!

It's this that facilitates government control and 'overreach' more than anything. And these people have been happily handing it over for years!

Now they're sooking about it??
Again, missing the point completely.

no, that was a health records card which held all of your health records, where for some reason the federal liberal government (lets be honest, we know exactly why they did this) decided it would be a good idea that they would be able to sell access to those records to private medical and insurance companies.

people objected to the federal government wanting to sell their private medical information to private companies, not the idea of an id or medical records card (which we already have in the form of passports, drivers license, medicare card, working with children cards, etc).

No, it was the Australia Card that was proposed by Hawke back in the mid 80s. The Liberals opposed it and then 20 odd years later proposed their own version of it.

We currently have MyGov with the ATO, Centrelink and Medicare typically linked into it.

We have id scanners at pubs and clubs.

We give up credit card details to join websites.

We post all sorts of in and s**t on social media which can be used.

We have driver licences, passports, Medicare cards, credit cards, atm / debit cards

We need certain vaccinations to visit countries / regions of the world and proof we've had them.

If I want to work I may need to do a pre employment medical and share my medical history with someone who may not even give me the job. I may need to have a police criminal history check done. For a driving job I may need to provide a print out of my driving history.

It's way too late, the horse bolted years ago.

I was not able to find any mention of this, would you mind showing where this comes from please?

Thank you but the connection you draw in your initial post mentioning this is tenous at best, IMO. This is a company responding to consumer demand not the NWO trying to take over.

david icke as a source...

the guy who only wore a turquoise tracksuit for years and believes jews are shape-shifting lizard people from the centre of the earth?

solid links mate.
It's pretty funny how they clearly just blanket copy/paste links and articles without doing the slightest research into who and where they are from.

One of the "I'm not antivax but" posters in another thread starting posting links from Robert F Kennedy Jnr as their bombshell gotcha supporting evidence. RFK Jr....the most 'out and proud' anti-vaxxer on the planet.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back