Not-a-cluey Clarkson to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think it will happen... but is hawthorns future really that bright?

But Hodge, Mitchell, Sewell, Lewis, Burgoyne, Lake, Gibson, Hale are all pretty much 30+ yrs old next season (Lewis 29). The drop off is coming
Our seconds just played off in the VFL grand final.

It's not like the fact that Hawthorn are likely to be right up there for the next 2 years (at least) is a full proof argument to conclude he is 'not going anywhere why would he leave?'....

Obviously there are other factors. Maybe something personal that makes him want to move to a new place like Adelaide? Maybe, particularly if he wins another premiership this year, he simply wants a fresh environment and new challenge? Who knows.

We can say maybe that he is highly unlikely to leave, but lol @ the people pronouncing 'Hawthorn are still good, he won't leave. period'.

last year the development vfl, the vfl and afl teams won the gf.
this year the developement vfl and vfl have both lost in the gf....
just saying.
Yeah, our juniors are obviously no good seeing as they've just played off in two Gf's two years in a row. :drunk:

Dont think it will happen... but is hawthorns future really that bright?

But Hodge, Mitchell, Sewell, Lewis, Burgoyne, Lake, Gibson, Hale are all pretty much 30+ yrs old next season (Lewis 29). The drop off is coming

Two things, Hallihan, Langford, Woodward, Sicily and Anderson are all up coming mids, not to mention a poor bastard called Whitecross who is due for some good luck after two knee recos.

Secondly, Clarko doesn't strike me as the sort of guy that shirks a challenge. He'll see rebulding our club as a massive challenge I would think.

Yeah, our juniors are obviously no good seeing as they've just played off in two Gf's two years in a row. :drunk:
Where did I say that they are no good?
I just stated that they won all the gfs last year....and have lost them all so far this year.
Just a coincidence.
Calm your farm

Where did I say that they are no good?
I just stated that they won all the gfs last year....and have lost them all so far this year.
Just a coincidence.
Calm your farm
What was your point then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This rumour is back to front.

Clarkson met with one representative from the Crows last week, but it was Dangerfield.

More chance Dangerfield landing at Hawthorn than Clarkson landing at Adelaide.
its not clarkson the crows are after but bolton yes brendon bolton will be the next crows coach if he wants the job

we will see next week he apparently has strong link with david noble
Interesting. Bolton is being spoken about as the definite Bluey replacement over on the other thread.

Interesting. Bolton is being spoken about as the definite Bluey replacement over on the other thread.
that would not surpriese me it looks like experienced coaches in thompson and worsfold are not interested in either job so it will more likely come down to the best assiatant coach if brendon is as good as everyone says he is ( which im sure he is) then maybe he will be in a position to choose ,,, the gold coat suns would be a nice gig much better list

that would not surpriese me it looks like experienced coaches in thompson and worsfold are not interested in either job so it will more likely come down to the best assiatant coach if brendon is as good as everyone says he is ( which im sure he is) then maybe he will be in a position to choose ,,, the gold coat suns would be a nice gig much better list
He's no good.

Leave him alone....all of you....ALL OF YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back