Not-a-cluey Clarkson to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol more likely that Danger might be on his way to Hawthorn.

This is an EXACT replica of the beat-up from Sheehan last season that Clarkson was seething about. Although this time it's coming from Andrew Jarman ffs, a man with less credibility than a democratic election in Zimbabwe.

That's true. The only credence I would give it is he is close to Mark Ricciuto, but I doubt even Ricciuto would entrust Jarman with information like this. I really couldn't see Clarkson at any time during the finals sitting down and discussing contracts with other football clubs when his focus would be on the finals. Besides, if he won 3 flags, he would have more currency than 2.

That's true. The only credence I would give it is he is close to Mark Ricciuto, but I doubt even Ricciuto would entrust Jarman with information like this. I really couldn't see Clarkson at any time during the finals sitting down and discussing contracts with other football clubs when his focus would be on the finals. Besides, if he won 3 flags, he would have more currency than 2.
I reckon jarmen uses Wikipedia as a source, he did say Brady Foster won the recruit, what a flog

Caro just pretty much ruled it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro just pretty much ruled it out.

Because she spoke to a senior hawthorn person? If, and I couldn't care either way, he has gone as far as signing a deal, even he's not going to be admitting it on Thursday of GF week. I doubt anyone at Hawthorn would know anyway. It's just not the type of conversation you have while the season is still alive. Jars is a fool either way, dumb move, I hope it has been put to bed as far as the players are concerned. If anyone from either team is considering their options, then next week is the time to discuss it.

The rumour came from Andrew Jarman... he used to play for Adelaide and I think he's a stupid moron.

Clarkson also just rubbished the rumour on radio apparently.

First and foremost ... what a dickhead Jarman is.

For the 16 other clubs, spread rumours to your heart is content.

But for the two protagonists.. for one bloody week can it be about the biggest game of the year?
Couldn't agree more.

Mere days after Priddis won the Brownlow as well.

Disgraceful.

Former Adelaide Crows player Andrew Jarman has apologised over spreading fake rumours about Hawthorn coach Alistair Clarkson leaving the Hawks to coach the Crows on a 5 year deal worth over $1.4m a year. Clarkson said that the rumours were rubbish and typical from a club (Adelaide Crows) that is fast losing relevance in the AFL world.

Source: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ses-for-comments/story-fni5f4l8-1227070712660

WHACK. !

You dont s**t on an employee and expect prospective employees to be desperate to replace them, particularly if you have a very stable position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back