Chit Chat Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone wants to watch a good movie I recommend The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Probably the best movie that I have seen this year. Don't read anything about it beforehand though because it will spoil it. All I will say is that it is about a Nazi family, especially their 8 year old boy during WWII.

Think I may have seen the best movie of the year and worst movie of the year in the space of a week. NEVER EVER even think about watching Harold and Kumar Escape From Gauntanamo Bay. It is an hour and a half of your life that you will never get back. You could be stoned as hell and this movie still wouldn't be funny.

Just reading the BRW fast 100 list

The guy who bought the Ed Hardy license in Australia is #6 with revenue of 16 million. That makes me sick in the stomach.

30+ degrees chilling by the pool listening to Bob Sinclar, Passion Pit and Erlend Oye = Good times

So much for my exams tomorrow though.

Purchased a new watch today. A collab watch between raised by wolves and furni. It is freaking awesome. It has a phone book, stop watch, countdown timer and multiple alarms with variable melodies. Got it in the cyan colour because that looks best. Guy in the shop said I am the first person to buy one. Looks like I am going to be sporting the coolest watch in Melbourne.

raisedbywolves-watch-book-front.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If goal sneak had any aspriations of going there, they are now gone. Even though he is one of the most mild tempered blokes i have ever met, it outlines the poor generalisation they have made. I could still attend in the attire i choose to wear.

Hey guise I would get in that club no worries. Saw the article and none of it applies to me. Kind of sounded like they were trying to stamp out bogans rather than metros.

Anyway to stop this thread getting uber-gay I am am going to impart some goochy and gladstone small.

69337.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back