Chit Chat Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

nah, it's in the backyard of the thing, you cannot miss it if you drive past, if it's still there of course, which clearly it isn't, as you haven't seen it.

Oh okay. I don't think it is there then. I drive past everyday and go yogging at the Highett Reserve so must be gone.

Just went for a long run and I am about as fit as Scott Cummings at the moment. Did some sit-ups and was getting stomach cramps. Need to get back into some sort of fitness but not really the best time with Grand Final and Spring Carnival coming up.

I heard good old Joey has got off his five year ban... So now he is right to go back playing footy and i'm sure if he ever wants to play again it probably can't be in victoria..

Buring a pair of these. Thoughts>?

6e611BCDD55db9C5__profile.jpg

I am going to see inglorious basterds this afternoon. Has anyone seen it? I am not too good with gory types of movies. How bad is it?

Yeah seen it on Friday night... Im not a massive fan of them either but its not overly bad... Its probably just more random than anything else... You would think a baseball bat would do more damage but thats just my thoughts...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massively digging Francoise Nielly's work at the moment. Would love to have a piece such as the one below in my bedroom. Costs 900 pound though, too expensive for me. Might tell mum to get one to put up in the lounge.

fn.jpg

Who does everyone reckon will have the hottest date to the brownlow tonight? Brad Miller would but is too much of a spud to get an invite.

I hope there are some absolute shocking dresses. Nothing will be as bad as when McLeods wife had the 23 on her back in diamonds though.

Just got back from the Saints training. Absolutely packed. Half the ground was closed off by temporary fencing but so many people that they just got knocked down and the crowd filled the other side. At a guess I would say 10,000+. Riewoldt, King and Gardiner all only ran laps and did stationary kicking. Hayes and Schneider went in early as did Goddard.

GO SAINTERS!!!

Unfortunately I think you may be right. Geelong were in ominous form on Saturday night while the saints played in one of the most physically draining games I have ever seen. I will be supporting the saints. It is going to take a herculean effort from Riewoldt though, and Hayes, Dal Santo and Montagna will all have to fire.

Just being down at the Grand Final training was awesome. The saints fans were so excited about it. Such a buzz over the whole place. Hopefully the Dees can make one in the near future so I can experience it.

PS. I was on telly. Channel 7.

Unfortunately I think you may be right. Geelong were in ominous form on Saturday night while the saints played in one of the most physically draining games I have ever seen. I will be supporting the saints. It is going to take a herculean effort from Riewoldt though, and Hayes, Dal Santo and Montagna will all have to fire.

Just being down at the Grand Final training was awesome. The saints fans were so excited about it. Such a buzz over the whole place. Hopefully the Dees can make one in the near future so I can experience it.

PS. I was on telly. Channel 7.

Going to be an interesting game. The cats were awesome in the 2nd Half on saturday night, but in saying that there wasnt much pressure from the pies. The cats werent as impressive in the first half when the pressure was on. The saints are going to apply a lot more pressure than the pies did.
Plenty of rain forecast as well, not sure who that suits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back