CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballan over hepburn by 5 goals at ballan. will be hungry to get a win back.
dunnstown over clunes by 10 goals +
Buninyong over gordon by 50 points
Bungaree over learmonth by 90 +
Creswick over newlyn by 100
daylesford over beaufort by 100 +
Waubra by 5 goals over springbank
dunnstown
bunninyong
bunga
creswick
daylesford
Ballan by 5 goals
and dont know about waubra and springbank waubra have a couple of big outs, they will need hobson to fire up foward and kick a bag

Ballan over hepburn by 5 goals at ballan. will be hungry to get a win back.
dunnstown over clunes by 10 goals +
Buninyong over gordon by 50 points
Bungaree over learmonth by 90 +
Creswick over newlyn by 100
daylesford over beaufort by 100 +
Waubra by 5 goals over springbank

i doubt ballan will win by that much it will be a good match though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gordon over byoung by 7 points bit of an upset at home.. but who cares

hepburn over ballan by 5 goals will be a good test to see what level ballan are at

creswick over newlyn by 50 points newlyn have no real chance creswck play well as a team when they fire up.

dford over beaufort by 110 points going to be a flogging specialy at home.

dunnstown over clunes by 40 point good win for dtown

waubra over springbank by 40 points s**t kicking by waubra will make it a closer game than t should be.

bungaree over learmonth by 60 points could be a smashing if the shy and modest bee fires up

gordon over byoung by 7 points bit of an upset at home.. but who cares

hepburn over ballan by 5 goals will be a good test to see what level ballan are at

creswick over newlyn by 50 points newlyn have no real chance creswck play well as a team when they fire up.

dunnstown over clunes by 40 point good win for dtown

waubra over springbank by 40 points s**t kicking by waubra will make it a closer game than t should be.

bungaree over learmonth by 60 points could be a smashing if the shy and modest bee fires up

byoung over gorden by 30 points bit of an upset at home.. but who cares

hepburn over ballan by 3 goals...two packs of w***ers going hard at it.

creswick over newlyn by 50. caleb hepworth b.o.g

dunnstown over clunes by 50.. toss dickson to play a blinder...

waubra over springbank by 30, good game tho...

bungaree over learmonth by 50. bunga r s**t.

**** off dermot we only lost because you's got a couple of cheap goals nd your ump is a dead set cheat !!! yes fred hollows is dermot conoughton
calm down mate and just for the record waubra played to their best in the first quarter and a bit of the last quarter but for the rest of the game i reckon it was close to the worst we have played since we've had a full team. we made some shocking mistakes that arent normally made so if anything use were lucky to get within 3 goals. Bunga are still a very good side tho and i rate them higher than Hepburn. Hepburn will get found out in the finals

calm down mate and just for the record waubra played to their best in the first quarter and a bit of the last quarter but for the rest of the game i reckon it was close to the worst we have played since we've had a full team. we made some shocking mistakes that arent normally made so if anything use were lucky to get within 3 goals. Bunga are still a very good side tho and i rate them higher than Hepburn. Hepburn will get found out in the finals

you do know that hepburn flogged them don't you?

as everyone says mate its only because we played hepburn at hepburn, bungaree are very underated this yr, how are you ment to play at full strength in the first half of a season with a brand new side that have never played together before, probably one of the quickest teams in the league, and are starting to bond together well now, id be looking out come finals because thats when we will hit full strength !
you do know that hepburn flogged them don't you?

as everyone says mate its only because we played hepburn at hepburn, bungaree are very underated this yr, how are you ment to play at full strength in the first half of a season with a brand new side that have never played together before, probably one of the quickest teams in the league, and are starting to bond together well now, id be looking out come finals because thats when we will hit full strength !

If you didn't import from Ballarat, I don't think you would need 'geling' 'ey mate...

but we did import from ballarat tho mate, how are you ment to build a side from 3 locals! ? every team needs geling, a team of champion players will never beat a legend team, trust me, you have to have some of the good players in the team but once the team have gelled they'll be unstopable, thats why bunga had 4 in a row !
If you didn't import from Ballarat, I don't think you would need 'geling' 'ey mate...

but we did import from ballarat tho mate, how are you ment to build a side from 3 locals! ? every team needs geling, a team of champion players will never beat a legend team, trust me, you have to have some of the good players in the team but once the team have gelled they'll be unstopable, thats why bunga had 4 in a row !

Gee whiz I love merv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back