Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bungaree FNC
less than 7 weeks out from round 1, how are all the sides looking in the under 18 comp for this year?
Bungaree training with record numbers and should be thereabouts again in 09.
Have heard last years runners up Buninyong have lost big numbers as have Gordon. Early word is that Hepburn will be a force this year and once again rumors that Springbank will recruit a few from Ballarat and push for a finals spot.

springbank?? they were last,last year but thing could change in a year like waubra i hear that they sound like a top 6 outfit but u never know

springbank?? they were last,last year but thing could change in a year like waubra i hear that they sound like a top 6 outfit but u never know

yeah springback are talked up to be a decent team this year, as well are are waubra with many recruits from the town of ballarat playing for them.

I have a few sources from Carngham-linton and will find out how much chop they are when springback play against them on the 28th of march in a practise match

i think learmonth will be top 6 material because of there gun side they have picked up james mason from lakers he was up there with the best of the ballarat league so should dominate in central highlands... all so rylee anderson should hold up there back line pretty well along with sam leonard(when his not drunk)

yeah springback are talked up to be a decent team this year, as well are are waubra with many recruits from the town of ballarat playing for them.

I have a few sources from Carngham-linton and will find out how much chop they are when springback play against them on the 28th of march in a practise match

The Sprigbank outfit ran all over the top of last years LPFL un17 runners up midfeild looked very fit and stronger than opponents
Three big recruits in:
Oliver Yeung (East Ballarat)
Keiran Toohey (East Ballarat)
and Lachie Dickson (returning home from sebas)
were shining lights! Pencil then in for top 6!
Also rumors still looming over whether Simon Carmoose from East Ballarat be cleared to play for bankers in '09 keep your eyes posted!

The Sprigbank outfit ran all over the top of last years LPFL un17 runners up midfeild looked very fit and stronger than opponents
Three big recruits in:
Oliver Yeung (East Ballarat)
Keiran Toohey (East Ballarat)
and Lachie Dickson (returning home from sebas)
were shining lights! Pencil then in for top 6!
Also rumors still looming over whether Simon Carmoose from East Ballarat be cleared to play for bankers in '09 keep your eyes posted!

and don't forget Gerald Toohey mate

Get on the bankers! they smashed up! forced to be reckoned with! Gerald Toohey 2nd best on Ground. They've inbreed them well out there WE KNOW THEY'RE COMING

Newlyn weren't much waubra only had 17 players and a few of them were 15s cause we dont have a side..... we all so had about 8-9 players out... should of been beaten by more if we played a good enough side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ballan much better side than i originally thought. contenders for sure. word is they had another key player out as well, the original hit and run player in drew pearce. (or one of them anyway).
good on dylan bendelle for sticking with his club and not gloryhunting for premierships as well.
weekends results make me lean towards hepburn as early flag favourites especially with billy albert back in the side. waubra very disappointing, actually thought they'd be half decent to be honest, see if they can bounce bck with a few players returning.
not convinced that springbank are contenders yet, guess we'll see over the next few weeks.
are daylesford a good side, or buninyong just terrible?

Yeah from all reports waubra were missing alot of handy players and should bounce back well in the next few weeks with them comming back.

How are teams like Hepburn playing and who are there stars also what about Dalesford? And what has happened to Bunniyong, last years grand finalists?

ballan much better side than i originally thought. contenders for sure. word is they had another key player out as well, the original hit and run player in drew pearce. (or one of them anyway).
good on dylan bendelle for sticking with his club and not gloryhunting for premierships as well.
weekends results make me lean towards hepburn as early flag favourites especially with billy albert back in the side. waubra very disappointing, actually thought they'd be half decent to be honest, see if they can bounce bck with a few players returning.
not convinced that springbank are contenders yet, guess we'll see over the next few weeks.
are daylesford a good side, or buninyong just terrible?

What exactly do you mean by these comments?

You should know all about glory hunting for flags. 99% of your players come out from ballarat chasing them.

Ash mullane and jack goldie didnt play either

Yeah from all reports waubra were missing alot of handy players and should bounce back well in the next few weeks with them comming back.

How are teams like Hepburn playing and who are there stars also what about Dalesford? And what has happened to Bunniyong, last years grand finalists?

watch out for darcy meldrum from hepburn. spent all summer in the gym and is looking better than ever.

buninyong had a lot of key players out. daylesford just got lucky.

watch out for darcy meldrum from hepburn. spent all summer in the gym and is looking better than ever.

buninyong had a lot of key players out. daylesford just got lucky.

130 to 0 and dalesford just got lucky?
i'll guess we'll see if bunniyong can bounce back in the next few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back