CHFL U18 Teams in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all the teams I played against this year, Gordon were definitely the second best side, not all that far behind Bungaree. So I'm not surprised one bit, top spot flattered the Burra, and in my opinion the two best teams are playing off in the Grand Final.

Of all the teams I played against this year, Gordon were definitely the second best side, not all that far behind Bungaree. So I'm not surprised one bit, top spot flattered the Burra, and in my opinion the two best teams are playing off in the Grand Final.

should be awesome game
whats your tip and reasons why ize?

does anybody find the link between hepburns winning streak coming to an end and them not having their own biased umpire anymore?? could prove they were only a winning team because they could have 19 players on the oval at once.

might have had an impact but they were still a v.good side. plus very hard to beat at home. i think it was a combination of choking ad bigger grounds that nabbed them in the end

he's had a below par year but will stand up, is working his way back to form and has been magnificent on the track this week. we will get locandro to go with munari after he destroyed hughes two weeks ago. back riske and fay to beat the gunnells

he's had a below par year but will stand up, is working his way back to form and has been magnificent on the track this week. we will get locandro to go with munari after he destroyed hughes two weeks ago. back riske and fay to beat the gunnells

Fay??? bit of a no name there?? dont think he even got a vote.. who is he? Riske,murphy and maher are bungas hope. p webb is overated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should be awesome game
whats your tip and reasons why ize?

Bunga will win, they are a class above the rest of the comp, but Gordon are hitting form at the right time of the year. So yeah it will be a great game. Munari best on in a losing side.

does anybody find the link between hepburns winning streak coming to an end and them not having their own biased umpire anymore?? could prove they were only a winning team because they could have 19 players on the oval at once.

I thought that Pedretti was a very fair umpire when we played them, saw it both ways and rewareded the player going fot the footy. Their demise came about because they stopped giving a s**t. The Hughes boys stopped turning up to training and spent most of the time sulking. There was a stupid attempt by some of the players to get rid of their coach with 3 rounds to play, because they weren't happy with him. Senior coach Shane Robertson had to go in and give them a few truths. That, and the fact that they didn't deserve first spot anyway was why they fell over in the finals.

That is a big call for Pat Webb to get the medal. Theres plenty of better players from both teams that would get it before him. Just cause Locandro beat hughes thats nothing to be happy about we had Tom Mullen running a tag and even he took hughes out of the game. Yous will have to put Fay in the middle if you think yous will beat the gunnells.

That is a big call for Pat Webb to get the medal. Theres plenty of better players from both teams that would get it before him. Just cause Locandro beat hughes thats nothing to be happy about we had Tom Mullen running a tag and even he took hughes out of the game. Yous will have to put Fay in the middle if you think yous will beat the gunnells.

Pat Webb can play well but your right heaps of other players on both sides who can usually play a more outstanding game.. Why Fay in the middle isnt he a CHF?

Both the Gunnells play in the middle now. Brett, you said that riske and fay will beat the gunnells but how can Fay do that if hes playin CHF?

Joel Riske is an over rated footballer and, it seems, and over rated bloke. I agree, good luck to the Doggies because he looks more trouble than he's worth. Although if I know dforddoggies, and I do, it's just him making up crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back