CHFL U18 Teams in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i have heard Risky has broken some part of his leg/ankle not 100% sure of this tho just rumours ive have heard........

Also im pretty sure from close people that learmonth under 18s have atleast 20 players and also hear that waubra and gunan be worse then last year not sure abotu either of these tho....

Also hear that League best and fairest winner grant bell is tryign to leave creswick to go to lake wendouree can anyone clarify that??

Yeah i have heard Risky has broken some part of his leg/ankle not 100% sure of this tho just rumours ive have heard........

Also im pretty sure from close people that learmonth under 18s have atleast 20 players and also hear that waubra and gunan be worse then last year not sure abotu either of these tho....

Also hear that League best and fairest winner grant bell is tryign to leave creswick to go to lake wendouree can anyone clarify that??

Learmonth will be a lot more competitive this season in the under 15 & 18's Have adequate numbers with Terry Jose doing a magnificent job in attractin players from BFL clubs. They wont make finals but they are learning the basics which will equip them for senior footy in later years when they grow.

Learmonth will be a lot more competitive this season in the under 15 & 18's Have adequate numbers with Terry Jose doing a magnificent job in attractin players from BFL clubs. They wont make finals but they are learning the basics which will equip them for senior footy in later years when they grow.

So who Do you think will be stand out players for the under 18s and 15s out there Learmonth??

have heard Matt Smith is a gun and shoudl be close to captain this year is this true?

So who Do you think will be stand out players for the under 18s and 15s out there Learmonth??

have heard Matt Smith is a gun and shoudl be close to captain this year is this true?

Tyson White from Redan is an exceptional player and will play a lot of senior Footy along with another recruit in Brad Knowles from Redan. Young Todd Curran will be a standout in the u/15's as is training strongly with the seniors.

Add a couple of Sebas U/18 players and they will be a lot better then last season.

Matt Smith has been training with the seniors, and will be an excellent player and could possible be captain. Can kick both sides of his body and is quick

Thats good then why dont you think they will make finals???
if they have good recruits dont you think they woudl make finals?

Thats good then why dont you think they will make finals???
if they have good recruits dont you think they woudl make finals?

U need depth, and thats one thing that Learmonth Juniors struggle with, but the main aim of junior footy is to develop juniors so that they can become good senior players and Learmonth have the right people in those places to ensure that happens. Finals is great and that is always an aim, but to be realistic there probably a few years away in both grades.

i have heard learmonths 18s team has a fair few more players then i had heard about and they have a fair few older players who have just made the age limit am i true?

So sounds like learmonth will be better off this season.:eek: we will see if the numbers stick after a few weeks into the season hey....lol.
What of the other clubs? Any info there?
Daylesford went alright last year.....whats news out there? Any Hepburners turning to Daylesford now? Has there inclusion in the CHFL had any impact on Hepburn Juniors..... for better or worse?:confused:
Daylesford have club great Steve Cowan coaching with jezza alexander, whos son won the under 15 league B&F last year. No effect yet with both teams being in the same league but there will be in two years when all of dfords under 10s and 12s end up coming through and only playing for daylesford

Yeah mate grant bell will be playing for lakers if he isnt playing for rebals

Daylesford's Under 18's will go downhill as I have left :p

Just kidding, good set of youngsters coming up, along with a fair number of the players from last year still being young enough to play another year.

dford under 18s will still be a force despite having lost numerous players into the senior list including captain mick cummings who is a shoe in for rookie of the year this year in the seniors, despite two young nameless boys packing off for redan there is still much talent in the likes of john dwyer, milky kirby and josh 'pinny' cowan not to mention under 15 runaway best and fairest jord alexander coming up and new recruit 6'7 ruckman john peace. so i wouldnt be talking to soon mate whoever u r

Tyson White from Redan is an exceptional player and will play a lot of senior Footy along with another recruit in Brad Knowles from Redan. Young Todd Curran will be a standout in the u/15's as is training strongly with the seniors.

Add a couple of Sebas U/18 players and they will be a lot better then last season.

Matt Smith has been training with the seniors, and will be an excellent player and could possible be captain. Can kick both sides of his body and is quick

Matt Smith was he involved with rebals this year??? must be a gun tho. Tyson White and Brad Knowles played for Redan last year in the 16's where did they finish last nah but all the making of an arwsome team go get them learmonth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U18s Learmonth beat Buninyong in praccy friday night.
Learmonth had good numbers with a few spares on the bench - big step up on last year.
Buninyoung put up a good fight but did have a few ballarat league players filling in!
Lots of new faces and alot of new talent make learmonth the ones to watch this year!

U15's Buninyong beat Learmonth
Learmonth have a small side of young players, but they showed some good team work and played hard.
Buninyoung have a couple of stand out big kids who ran all over the learmonth little guys.

Buninyong and Learmonth both look to have a hard session ahead of em!

Overall they were both close games so good to watch!!

ALSO Good to see the learmonth seniors coach having the time to go out there umpiring for the kids :thumbsu:

What other Praccy matches have been held?

SOMEONE must know .....................:confused:

You Tools are so far off the mark it isnt funny. Rule Daylesford out after round one and Learmonth will follow on from the trend of their senior coach and promise everything, deliver nothing.

Watch out for the dark horses with the 2 gun brother combinations tearing up midfields and dominating key positions!!!!

Teams to watch out for this year will be beaufort, Hepburn. (Not Ballan. Huges Losses)

hahaha brad knowles being a descent footballers is the funniest joke ive heard this year let alone him playing senior football! if he actually does get a kick in the under 18's or plays a senior game it just adds to the strongly stated point that central highlands football is but a mere playing field for those not good enough.

hahaha brad knowles being a descent footballers is the funniest joke ive heard this year let alone him playing senior football! if he actually does get a kick in the under 18's or plays a senior game it just adds to the strongly stated point that central highlands football is but a mere playing field for those not good enough.
Is it still school holdays???

Young Man as the senior coach of learmonth and having played major league footy since 16 years of age, BFL Team of the year, Inter-league representative/ and title win, I would say you are the one that has sour grapes. Knowlsy has great leg speed can kick both sides and wins the hard ball. Now state why he is no good! In my opinion, he will play a lot of senior footy.. And more important, he has courage!!!

Young Man as the senior coach of learmonth and having played major league footy since 16 years of age, BFL Team of the year, Inter-league representative/ and title win, I would say you are the one that has sour grapes. Knowlsy has great leg speed can kick both sides and wins the hard ball. Now state why he is no good! In my opinion, he will play a lot of senior footy.. And more important, he has courage!!!

do you want a medal mate....or would you rather just keep talking yaslef up....ey hero?

Tell me,
Who are the kids to watch out for in 07. Any clubs blood any last week or looking to play some in the 1st's this week?

Any potential future stars around?

can anyone tell me who they would put their money on for the two teams to battle it out in the granny this year.

So are Gordon your dark horses? With the Gunnell brothers notching up 11 goals......and the Bendelle brothers from ballan, would have to be!
They have come out fireing this season, definately the team to keep an eye on.:eek:
Learmonth have had a dissapointing start...but given a couple more rounds should be looking better....:confused:

im not so sure that gordon are the dark horses. sure they have two wins but coming from daylesford and clunes. nothing to be excited about. i think ul know this week wen they come up against the boys from beaufort, big challange.

wats the go with all the teams talkin themselves up. learmonth were the biggest talkers but come saturdays they crumble under pressure.

:D Simple trying to get some talk happenin, thats what these forums are for ??!!

NOT talking up gordon, just giving credit to a side who appears to of had big improvement.
Learmonth have had a very dissappointing start, but they do have a fair few talented players........they just have to pull it together....but yea dissapointing so far!:eek: :eek: :eek:

not talking up gordon.... dont u rate gordon. who is your tip tip be in the granny

well DrWho. that is a very interesting theory u have. but im not so sure it will turn out that way. only time will tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back