CHFL 2012 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont Agree- His coaching has improved & seems to be able to deligtate more. Joe knows his footy and this league - make no mistake about it.

Unlucky last year, probably peaked to early but only by a couple of weeks, not 6-7 like in the past.

Ballan need 18 new players.

I believe one side has kept their recruits under wraps and will give it a real shake- up to 9 ...but needde them.

Wanna share some light on the mystery team?

Dont Agree- His coaching has improved & seems to be able to deligtate more. Joe knows his footy and this league - make no mistake about it.

Unlucky last year, probably peaked to early but only by a couple of weeks, not 6-7 like in the past.

Ballan need 18 new players.

I believe one side has kept their recruits under wraps and will give it a real shake- up to 9 ...but needde them.

I don't know what your idea of unlucky is but letting the best player in the competition run unchecked and rack up a lazy 50+ possessions in the grand final has nothing to do with luck it is poor coaching pure and simple.

Any word on the 3 players getting clearances to Ballan? Decent players or has beens like Williams?

Just some more has beens mate. We find they provide better value than never was and never will be's. Which category do you fit into? Maybe you could post your credentials and be sure to list the AFL premierships you've played in.

Pumping weights & drinking protein shakes won't give you the ticker you lack champ.

Have heard that Buninyong have made a ridiculous offer to Paul McMahon from North Ballarat. $50k for one player in the Central Highlands is ridiculous!!! If I was Jarrod Morgan and Ned Gilbert I would be looking for a pretty good pay increase!! Talk about putting pressure on one player, I hope that McMahon gets along well with the Bunny team as I wonder what all of the other Buninyong players will think when this gets out!!! Joe really wants that flag but can see it all ending in tears!! The Doggies for mine again, training the house down!! Woof woof

Have heard that Buninyong have made a ridiculous offer to Paul McMahon from North Ballarat. $50k for one player in the Central Highlands is ridiculous!!! If I was Jarrod Morgan and Ned Gilbert I would be looking for a pretty good pay increase!! Talk about putting pressure on one player, I hope that McMahon gets along well with the Bunny team as I wonder what all of the other Buninyong players will think when this gets out!!! Joe really wants that flag but can see it all ending in tears!! The Doggies for mine again, training the house down!! Woof woof

Word is he has signed at springbank hope he likes the mud with bungaree likely to use wallace for there home games meaning they will have a game there every week but i guess for that amount most would get muddy

Word is he has signed at springbank hope he likes the mud with bungaree likely to use wallace for there home games meaning they will have a game there every week but i guess for that amount most would get muddy

He would be used to mud after playing at Lakers!!!

Guys, Not a lot of action on here of late. I havent been on bigfooty for a while, but we should be getting to the time of year where its getting busy...
How is each clubs pre-seasons coming along? Has anyone started practice matches yet, and if so what were the scores?
I heard that a couple of CHFL teams are competing in a lightning premiership starting last Friday night for the next couple of weeks... Anyone know who played, and the scores?

Guys, Not a lot of action on here of late. I havent been on bigfooty for a while, but we should be getting to the time of year where its getting busy...
How is each clubs pre-seasons coming along? Has anyone started practice matches yet, and if so what were the scores?
I heard that a couple of CHFL teams are competing in a lightning premiership starting last Friday night for the next couple of weeks... Anyone know who played, and the scores?
Sebas 2 side got smashed by Gordon, Sebas 1 beat Ballan
This week Sebas 2 play Skipton at 6.05, Sebas 1 play gordon at 7.00 and Ballan play Ararat at 8.00

Hey guys would anyone be able to inform me on the quality of one bungaree player by the name of mitch bruns?? Only a small bloke but have heard he is handy, looking like signing else where in 2014 after the departure of coach greg middleton.. unfortunately have not had the chance to watch him!

A team wearing blue and white have landed massive recruit over summer.
Dean Kelly from Vermont in eastern footy leauge absolute gun. Way to good for this leauge
But good luck to him. Captained oakleigh charges to 2006 TAC cup premiership, had 25 poss and 6 goals won the medal
On the MCG but didn't get drafted, trained with half brother Heath black at freo but didn't get rookied.
Is as hard as a cats head midfielder who goes forward and kicks bags. Kicked 10 against eastern rangers same year.
Was tipped by many to win leauge b and f in eastern two years ago but just missed out. Great get by the club that
Got him because he is genuine quality player and can't imagine would be cheap.

He could be playing with a couple of other mates from vermont at same club, if they are half the player he is then that team will make them harder to beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A team wearing blue and white have landed massive recruit over summer.
Dean Kelly from Vermont in eastern footy leauge absolute gun. Way to good for this leauge
But good luck to him. Captained oakleigh charges to 2006 TAC cup premiership, had 25 poss and 6 goals won the medal
On the MCG but didn't get drafted, trained with half brother Heath black at freo but didn't get rookied.
Is as hard as a cats head midfielder who goes forward and kicks bags. Kicked 10 against eastern rangers same year.
Was tipped by many to win leauge b and f in eastern two years ago but just missed out. Great get by the club that
Got him because he is genuine quality player and can't imagine would be cheap.

He could be playing with a couple of other mates from vermont at same club, if they are half the player he is then that team will make them harder to beat.

I'm pretty sure its not Illabarook so my guess is Waubra!!!??

I
believe that newlyn and Ballan wear blue and white too!!!!
Think you'll find its Waubra and he can play a bit.. Has a fair bit of travel ahead of him though which may wear him down somewhat as it gets to the colder part of the season....

Anyone playing practice matches yet? If so anything worth noting I.e. new recruits to the comp worth watching? Sides looking to improve and challange last years top 4 etc

Practice Match sought Saturday, April 7

Due to cancellation, Albion Football Club, WRFL Division 1 are seeking an opponent for a Practice Match for Seniors, Reserves and Under 18’s. Our ground, Parsons Reserve, Sunshine is available.

Please contact Senior Coach, Mark Greenshields on 0417 589 683.

Thanks,

Dunolly is who Clunes played. Six qtr game. No score board but was all one way. Dunolly were very undermanned
played plenty of juniors. Clunes won easy

Ballan had a praccy against glen orden, were Ballan missing anyone I heard they got a touch up
Clunes played denoli unsure of the outcome to that match
Ballan prob had 10 of top 12 out. They also had the season launch on the Friday night. Safe to say there was a lot of cramping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back