Hepburn-
Illabrook-
Learmonth-
Newlyn- Sewell
Rokewood- Stanley and Anderson
Springbank- Giblett
Skipton- Rea
Waubra-

Would have to agree. Onballers who can kick goals. Will be very handy.
the only thing these guys are good at is going from club to club for cash, different club each year they signed at ballan last week now signed with Kyneton this week, who knows where they will be by round 1.

all the best Kyneton but be on your toes and be on the lookout to replace these germs next year...

Ballan Has picked up 2 on ballers from Trentham footy club there Both brothers Dion And Corey lawson mark my words there guns.
Maybe they went to a Priest for divine Kyneton intervention..... No place for mercenaries in local footy ... 3rd club in 3 years plus a signed contract walkout..

The mirror won't lie boys.. All clubs beware

I heard this also, the story is that he got a big offer from a GFL club?

Have hepburn found a coach yet?

GFL as in Geelong? No GFL club would be remotely interested in anybody from Ballan. Not even Williams.

Big rumours around Ballarat that Dunnstown have landed the recruit of the century in Paul McMahon and Lakers premiership coach Matt Battistello to play also. Macca only has a small car and there is no way he would fit the cash he will be getting in it to get it to the bank. Battistello has a station wagon so thats where he comes in. If the story is true McMahon will be the highest paid player in the CHFL - probably ever. And worth every cent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GFL as in Geelong? No GFL club would be remotely interested in anybody from Ballan. Not even Williams.

Big rumours around Ballarat that Dunnstown have landed the recruit of the century in Paul McMahon and Lakers premiership coach Matt Battistello to play also. Macca only has a small car and there is no way he would fit the cash he will be getting in it to get it to the bank. Battistello has a station wagon so thats where he comes in. If the story is true McMahon will be the highest paid player in the CHFL - probably ever. And worth every cent!
Pretty stunned if People's or Williams couldn't get a game at Grovedale I reckon..but each to their own.....

Williams is past it and people could be on his way back to Perth I'm told,
Mullane would be on the base wage if that. ,

Pretty stunned if People's or Williams couldn't get a game at Grovedale I reckon..but each to their own.....

Dunno much about Peoples but everyone raves about him so i will give you that one. From what i'm told Williams struggled last season so if he can't smash up the CH he wouldn't do much damage in Geelong mate. Is Peoples the one whos had the 'big offer'?

McMahon staying at the Roosters but talks were definately had. Haven't heard anything about Battistello other than a few Maryborough clubs were possibly chasing him??

Rumours Raak coaching Hepburn are strong. Lee Cox has signed with north city and Hollywood with Bacchus as he goes out with Hawkins daughter. McMahon and battistello would be great gets for Dunnstown won't believe it until heard officially though

Any truth in the rumor of John Orr coaching Creswick? Have heard Damian Lubeek wont be coaching again which is a shame after bringing the young group together and playing in their 1st final series in 25 odd years!

oops parties and footy sheds !!

Hepburn FC Draft Income 2013

Major Raffle profit. based on last years sales $81,000

Gate 8 x $4000 $32,000

Members and Sponsors draws $25,000 @ $50,000

Canteen. Games plus other. $12,000

Bar. Beer + UDL 8 x $800 nett $6,400

Sponsers/ Members $15,000

Last Man Standing x 3 $21,000

total $217,400

oops parties and footy sheds !!

Hepburn FC Draft Income 2013

Major Raffle profit. based on last years sales $81,000

Gate 8 x $4000 $32,000

Members and Sponsors draws $25,000 @ $50,000

Canteen. Games plus other. $12,000

Bar. Beer + UDL 8 x $800 nett $6,400

Sponsers/ Members $15,000

Last Man Standing x 3 $21,000

total $217,400
Have heard they are splashing massive amounts of coin at someone from Barham to coach !! S millward ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back