Prediction Changes: Round 18 Vs Sydney Swans + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Colyer, Aish and Hughes share all the wing duties again? Those calling for two of those three to be dropped without two of Acres, Nod and Henry being ready aren't thinking things through. Chapman isn't a winger.

I don’t think Wilson has done anything wrong as such but I’d rather keep the balance of the team similar.

Chapman is a defender for now and comes in as a defender imo. And he’s 100% an automatic in. I watched Peel today and Chapman at that level is a joke even when playing in puddles.

Hughes should be out but if Acres needs a week in the WAFL I’d be happy enough to wait a week. Shame Henry didn’t have any gametime today tbh.

I don’t think Wilson has done anything wrong as such but I’d rather keep the balance of the team similar.

Chapman is a defender for now and comes in as a defender imo. And he’s 100% an automatic in. I watched Peel today and Chapman at that level is a joke even when playing in puddles.

Hughes should be out but if Acres needs a week in the WAFL I’d be happy enough to wait a week. Shame Henry didn’t have any gametime today tbh.
Hughes had 11 disposals and 0 tackles

I've really liked wilson so far I don't think it's fair to drop him. One of him or chappy to come in for hughes for the time being bc i think acres is still a couple weeks away

Honestly? Treacy should’ve considered again to play Logue’s role up forward if Pearce is out.
This is a tough game, and we need Pearce v Buddy and Reid.
Lobb, Tabs and Treacy would be nice.

How far off is Western ? Think he’s close to a chance given how poor Colyer has been. Last chance really.

Hughes is a handy depth general defender, if Acres is available next week he plays. If Acres is not fit, Henry plays, please stop shoe-horning Hughes into a wing. I'd think about Henry for Colyer to be honest but I dont think that's happening and then probably a hard call has to be made on Wilson vs Walker. Wilson has undoubtedly been better IMO.

Walker -> Chappy
Banfield -> Pearce (Logue forward)
Hughes -> Acres

Last edited:
Great to be building selection headaches again.

Pearce comes in. Logue back forward. Banfield back out.

Chapman in for Hughes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back