Preview Changes: R8 vs Port Adelaide, 2024 - Curtin Call?

Will Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Given his versatility, there is no excuse for not being able to find a spot for him in our AFL side.
I agree, but we are talking about the Adelaide coaching group, have they given you any confidence this year they’ll make the right decision?

Showdown they’ll rush in Butts, Smith and Murphy, then there’s Berry. The only doubt is Smith and Berrys fitness.

Looking forward to team announcement…I have a rage building that needs to be let out
hulk screaming GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what’s the likely defensive matchups this game ?
Keane gets Dixon
Worrell gets Marshall
Michaelanny gets Georgiadis
Jones gets Rioli
Hinge gets ?
Hammill / Curtin gets ?
Borlase/Butts gets Marshall
Worrell gets Georgiades
Michalanney gets Rioli
Hamill/Curtin gets Evans (who I’ll assume comes in for SPP?)
Hinge gets Byrne-Jones? Might be Byrne-Jones marking Hinge more than the other way around.

Curtin just has to play, whatever position.

During the last quarter on the weekend, he was playing half back and his North Adelaide opponent went back to protect their lead. He followed him down and looked very good ahead of the ball even kicking a goal.

He is a seriously talented kid and I think omit Hamill and play him in his spot at half back with some time on the wing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Curtin and Dowling need to be playing. Nicks needs to stop slowing down the development of players who are good enough to be playing instead of investing games into spuds like McHenry, Sholl, Murphy.

Borlase/Butts gets Marshall
Worrell gets Georgiades
Michalanney gets Rioli
Hamill/Curtin gets Evans (who I’ll assume comes in for SPP?)
Hinge gets Byrne-Jones? Might be Byrne-Jones marking Hinge more than the other way around.
And Dixon??

If Butts is in I think he takes Dixon.

Butts/Keane - Dixon
Worrell - Georgiades
Borlase/Keane - Marshall

Back