Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 19 vs. Essendon, Sun 24/07, 3:20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it just my imagination but I feel like we play sweet fa Friday and Saturday night games?
Thats what you get for being 17th last year. But I suspect this will change in next years fixture.

Not saying they have inside knowledge, but I think it's interesting that Squiggle are also listing Ginnivan and Ruscoe out and Henry and Brown in.View attachment 1452772

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Mr Squiggle certainly casts his net far and wide.

Lift-Off Television GIF

Is it just my imagination but I feel like we play sweet fa Friday and Saturday night games?
No. Sweet FA games are played Sunday afternoon.

(gimme my likes peoples)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they've had a floating fixture this year and they've seen how we've been going.

Truth is that Sunday 3:20 on Channel 7 just rates well. It's the secret prime time slot.
It does, and the crowd for that timeslot has generally been good.

No,you’re absolutely right.We’ve hardly had any prime time games this year,even though we’re a proven ratings winner for the tv networks,

No,you’re absolutely right.We’ve hardly had any prime time games this year,even though we’re a proven ratings winner for the tv networks,

I reckon they know we still rate reasonably good numbers no matter the slot, where as there are other teams where the margins are much wider a part from a prime slot to a graveyard shift.

Ie overall ratings higher with an even spread across a round. Plus I know afl reward teams in the 8 season prior, but just feels, even given that, we have been shitlisted.

Thats what you get for being 17th last year. But I suspect this will change in next years fixture.
Hasn’t it been a floating fixture this year? I’m not sure that placing 17th last year can justify these time slots when we’ve been competitive with the top sides for most of the season and the AFL hadn’t even finalised portions of the fixture yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back