Unofficial Preview Changes and Pre-match Discussion - Rd 13 vs Melbourne, 3.20pm Mon 13/06, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm guessing here timothy, and i know you dont like guessing, but I think the melb leadership group suspended him a game for team rules which involved drinking while under concussion.

I dont think the club in total suspended anyone because of the fight....

but i'm just guessing timothy...
Absolutely, they have completely exonerated both players for a drunken brawl mid season in an upmarket french restaurant, and gone light touch on a drinking while injured/concussed rule.

As I said more incompetently Melbourne manage this the better.

Absolutely, they have completely exonerated both players for a drunken brawl mid season in an upmarket french restaurant, and gone light touch on a drinking while injured/concussed rule.

As I said more incompetently Melbourne manage this the better.

timothy, it's only incompetent if they let roaches like damo undermine them If they deal with it internally, then it doesnt really matter what the outside world sees. Of course, the people outside can try to stir up things directly or convince Melbourne's corporate friends that there's an issue. We've had experience of that. If the club people remain strong, then damo, caro and their mates will move onto to the next story. Thats the game.

Interesting that you called it a spectrum.

Well here is the spectrum. If we are a bottom 4 side and struggling to fill spots then WHE can fill that spectrum.

However, if you’re wanting to challenge for the top 8, you need to find a solution for him and find it sooner rather than later. A slightly different spectrum needs to be viewed.

Putting it simply, WHE in the side or not doesn’t change our chances. He is a null effect. And because of that we can use his spot to rotate players through it that may give us other facets for the spectrums we are endeavoring to attain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We saw the next in line last week (Mcinnes) who showed he's not quite up to it yet. So it's easy to say let's drop WHE but it's not as easy to find a replacement for him. Baring in mind WHE was running in to some decent form before being fairly quiet the past 2 weeks. With Checkers looking like missing, Wilbur will become an important player for us this week up forward.

timothy, it's only incompetent if they let roaches like damo undermine them If they deal with it internally, then it doesnt really matter what the outside world sees. Of course, the people outside can try to stir up things directly or convince Melbourne's corporate friends that there's an issue. We've had experience of that. If the club people remain strong, then damo, caro and their mates will move onto to the next story. Thats the game.
Yeah blame the meedya.

I believe the club have handled this poorly.

Gotta give the Dees a chance i guess.

You'd think Begg would come in or did Fly throw up any other names?

Didn’t mention any names but Elliot looks more than likely to come back in. Will probably have to see how checks pulls up on Saturday I’m guessing. Not sure who else to bring in if he does miss out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much choice really IMO - Ruscoe can play back or fwd.
His VFL form has been building but I agree, that’s it’s not outstanding.

from watching ruscoe this year, the part of his game that is the most developed is the bit where he organises the backline after a goal has been scored so that he can tell them what they should have done....

IN: Jamie Elliott, Finlay Macrae, Trey Ruscoe, Isaac Chugg, Tyler Brown (R12 medical substitute)
OUT: Reef McInnes (shoulder)

AFL ROUND 13
Collingwood v Melbourne
Monday 13 June
MCG
3.20pm (AEST)

COLLINGWOOD V MELBOURNE
BBrayden MaynardDarcy MooreNathan Murphy
HBScott PendleburyJeremy HoweIsaac Quaynor
CWill Hoskin-ElliottPatrick LipinskiJohn Noble
HFJack CrispBrody MihocekJordan De Goey
FJack GinnivanOliver HenrySteele Sidebottom
RDarcy CameronTaylor AdamsJosh Daicos
EXT INTJamie ElliottTyler BrownFinlay Macrae
Trey RuscoeBeau McCreeryIsaac Chugg
Nick DaicosMason Cox

from watching ruscoe this year, the part of his game that is the most developed is the bit where he organises the backline after a goal has been scored so that he can tell them what they should have done....

So you’re saying he should be a runner then?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

this game always brings fond memories. Not being a holiday in WA, I've always had to find ways at work to get to see the game live, sometimes rolling tv's into spare rooms and watching behind partitions. In the end, I finally took the day off calling in sick, only to be greeted on my return the next day with a request to submit paperwork to lose pay for the day. The people in charge were eagles and dockers supporters. It's tough for marginalised groups like pie supporters living outside victoria......

Great that our changes are minimal, again. And building some nice chemistry between the exciting kids up forward.

All we need now is rain on Monday, preferably some heavy downpours, and we can implement Fly’s famed wet weather game plan. We’ll be a shoe-in.👍

Exit: apparently the correct spelling is ‘shoo-in’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back