Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it every time when there is just under a 1 minute left a commentator says a team can score if they hurry? 1 minute is enough time for the footy to go up the field and back

According to the West Australian, Bennett and Nicholson will be the PBP callers for tonight's Freo-Dogs game. Will this be the first time they've called a game together?

Darcy and Burgoyne will be on special comments, with Ryan Daniels as the boundary rider.

Did I hear BT use the term "Sissy sidestep"?
I heard it. The funny thing was my stream glitched right after and it went back to about 5 seconds before he said. It did that about four times. :laughv1:
So I was pretty sure that was what he said.
Just bizarre. I am awaiting all the panels shows to have discussions about his possible suspensions. :winkv1:

I heard it. The funny thing was my stream glitched right after and it went back to about 5 seconds before he said. It did that about four times. :laughv1:
So I was pretty sure that was what he said.
Just bizarre. I am awaiting all the panels shows to have discussions about his possible suspensions. :winkv1:
I'm generally not a fan of "Cancel Culture", but if it means less BT in my ears I'll allow it this time.

Ryan Daniels to Andrew Brayshaw - ''You got punched in the face by a young West Coast side last week''. We know what he meant but I'm not sure I would have phrased it like that.

Ryan Daniels to Andrew Brayshaw - ''You got punched in the face by a young West Coast side last week''. We know what he meant but I'm not sure I would have phrased it like that.
Yeah, sounds like a gaff to me too

Soooo it is take a shot "Tex" night again

Anytime a C7 commentator says "Tex" or "The big Texan!!" or another variant take a shot.

If he gets off the chain keep a bucket handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One day, we won’t have to hear how ‘modern’ players are adept at kicking for goal around the body. As if it’s not something that has been happening for a long time.

Please stop, BT.
One day, we won’t have to hear how packed the Adelaide Oval hill is and that another soul couldn’t be squeezed in. I’m expecting a reference to the heritage protection of the scoreboard and trees at some point tonight.

Basically the majority of these ex-players are doing the job as an extension of being interviewed while they were playing, cliches and all.
And that is probably how the producers view it as well.
Which is too bad, because if they just miked them up like goggle box(?) or the Manning bros and let them talk footy during the game it would be a great product. It would technical at times :thumbsu: , spicy with some stories :thumbsu::thumbsu:. Only need to get the chemistry right and I think it would be a winner.

Basically the majority of these ex-players are doing the job as an extension of being interviewed while they were playing, cliches and all.
And that is probably how the producers view it as well.
Which is too bad, because if they just miked them up like goggle box(?) or the Manning bros and let them talk footy during the game it would be a great product. It would technical at times :thumbsu: , spicy with some stories :thumbsu::thumbsu:. Only need to get the chemistry right and I think it would be a winner.
Yeah you could do this

OR

You could have an old bloke yell out 'CHISLER DOWN THE EYE DIDDLE DIDDLE'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back