Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won the goalkicking for the league. Can play but seemed disinterested. Get his mind on the task and he will end up with 100 whoever he plays for.

Fair go Kid. He was almost beaten by a bloke who resided in the back half for the first 3rd of the 2010 season. But you are right in that saying he looked disinterested. I would like to know his stats when he was in the EDFL. Anyone from Cohuna care to elaborate???

Fair go Kid. He was almost beaten by a bloke who resided in the back half for the first 3rd of the 2010 season. But you are right in that saying he looked disinterested. I would like to know his stats when he was in the EDFL. Anyone from Cohuna care to elaborate???

I reckon when I was at Mount Pleasant we tried to recruit him and he had been in the EDFL Team of the Year so he went well down there too

maybe beinig a bit harsh on him really. I reckon every club would take someone of that size lining up at full forward. Did well in his two years at Cohuna. Yeah he mightve been nearly beaten by snowy, but really, Kerang did have 3 of the best on ballers plus grayling and thamm up forward, bit different scenario to what cohuna was playing with. If i was cohuna i would be happy with his return. As to if he was interested or not really there would only be a handful of people that would actually know this. Any other news on cohuna yet? have they managed to sign a coach?

maybe beinig a bit harsh on him really. I reckon every club would take someone of that size lining up at full forward. Did well in his two years at Cohuna. Yeah he mightve been nearly beaten by snowy, but really, Kerang did have 3 of the best on ballers plus grayling and thamm up forward, bit different scenario to what cohuna was playing with. If i was cohuna i would be happy with his return. As to if he was interested or not really there would only be a handful of people that would actually know this. Any other news on cohuna yet? have they managed to sign a coach?

Just calling it as I seen it telstra. Don't get me wrong he is a very good player and good luck to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Ward ex Melbourne (Lalbert), Justin Davies ex Carlton (Swan Hill), Callan Beasy ex Carlton (Swan Hill), Hugh Foot ex Noth Melb listed (Swan Hill), Marcus Nalder ex North Melbourne listed (Lake Boga), Brad Carroll ex Carlton Rookie (Tyntynder), Ash Thompson ex Sydney listed (Tooleybuc Manangatang)

That is just off the top of my head from last season, somebody may be bale to add or correct it. Hopefully there may be another one or two on their way for this season

Apparantly Bedggood has signed with Balranald for thousands a game (just ask him)

I heard that his first choice was Lalbrt but warbo put a stop to him returning out that way, would that be right?? Good luck with him Balranald.

Apparantly Bedggood has signed with Balranald for thousands a game (just ask him)

I heard that his first choice was Lalbrt but warbo put a stop to him returning out that way, would that be right?? Good luck with him Balranald.

I would like to no where you get your info from boys, bedggood has a coaching job at nully and why would he want to go to lalbert any way there already signed a full foward. If he did go to Balranald he would go well in a side that would feed him correctly off the boot.

the man concerned shopped himself around , he himself has made it well known that he has signed with balranald for 20 large ones, although I personally think you can halved that. I don't know about any coaching job with nully, I know of two clubs he has spoken to in the cmfl so he couldn't have being taking the nully job to seriously

I heard a rumour that kerang has signed two midfielders pretty sure spriggs is one of them not sure about cotchett? who is he anyway? peter burgoyne is a name i've heard thrown around. my tip is they will struggle as they will lose a lot. around 11.
Coulter might be back if you can believe the word but it is silly season,

balranald have made some handy signings i guess the money tree didn't wither as has been the mail around the traps.

anyone heard how many barham have picked up? any names bar the milward boys? (and filo surely not playing still) who have lalbert signed as thier full forward?

and what about tooleybuc? swan hill? tyntinder? lots of rumours how's about some facts!

I also heard justin davies has retired? any truth? that would be a shame as he's great to watch and a great fella too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back