Not open for further replies.

FOOZ

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2006
The Hill
AFL Club
Collingwood
Re: Central Murray FL

Rumours bouncing around that Swan Hill Football Club have been fairly open about them not wanting Lalbert to play Sunday games on their ground. A few choice words have been said from Swan Hill's committee to another that they couldn't care less if Lalbert folded just means more families for them - could the Swan Hill/Lalbert friendship be over? Anyone clarify this?

Interesting that you bring this up as Yes this is correct. Its been disappointing to hear a few things that have been said by some Swan Hill committee members. Lalbert are still awaiting a response from the Swanners, as so far what we have been told Unofficially is above. If this is true good luck to them and I hope they keep there sponsors happy!! Tyntynder have been very helpful and if the eagles get to play sunday games there it increases the occupancy rate of the oval and it looks hopefull a further upgrade on lights and the ground would be on the cards. Interesting for a club to turn that down really!!

Interesting that you bring this up as Yes this is correct. Its been disappointing to hear a few things that have been said by some Swan Hill committee members. Lalbert are still awaiting a response from the Swanners, as so far what we have been told Unofficially is above. If this is true good luck to them and I hope they keep there sponsors happy!! Tyntynder have been very helpful and if the eagles get to play sunday games there it increases the occupancy rate of the oval and it looks hopefull a further upgrade on lights and the ground would be on the cards. Interesting for a club to turn that down really!!

What is the situation with lalbert, havnt they spent a s**t load on their faclitites ect, and why cant they play their sunday games on their turf, i havnt and dont know what the reasoning behind them playing in town... is it becasue of the distance or what is it....

What is the situation with lalbert, havnt they spent a s**t load on their faclitites ect, and why cant they play their sunday games on their turf, i havnt and dont know what the reasoning behind them playing in town... is it becasue of the distance or what is it....

I owuld have thought it would be to attract a bigger crowd. It is much easier for people from other clubs who have played on the Saturday to just duck up to the Tyntynder ground on a Sunday then to drive out to Lalbert.

The Sunday game that Lalbert played against Boga at Tyntynder had a fairly good crowd with lots of former players of both clubs who now play elsewhere able to get up to the game and have a look which i thought was great

hey guys , does anyone know Luke Bennett and know abit about him , i knows he lives in bendigo and plays footy some where , i have a mate thats wants to catch up with him !!!

hey guys , does anyone know Luke Bennett and know abit about him , i knows he lives in bendigo and plays footy some where , i have a mate thats wants to catch up with him !!!

i know him very well... you tell me a bit about yourself the age and ill tell you a bit about him

can anyone from kerang tell us about ryan gillingham and travis matheson. both being hotly chases by bendigo clubs.heard they are not returning north to play as they are moving to bendigo. any one confirm?

Krueger is stayin put at Swan Hill and Tasca is the only player of the premiership side that is leaving
Tasca will be very hard to replace after having an outstanding year down back. Also heard on the Grapevine that Lachie "soup bones" Foott is also trekking off with Tasca overseas. Foott really came of age in a couple of finals games this year and will be another big loss for the swanners!:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im moving to swan hill from SA. just wondering what the leauge is like and what team you guys would say go to. i have been in talkes with tytender fc heard nothhing but good things about them.. any comments??

im moving to swan hill from SA. just wondering what the leauge is like and what team you guys would say go to. i have been in talkes with tytender fc heard nothhing but good things about them.. any comments??
"SHOW ME THE MONEY"..............In other words you want everyone invovled in a club within this leauge to private message you, so you can sell yourself to the highest bidder!!.........but yes Tyntynder is quite a good club.

"SHOW ME THE MONEY"..............In other words you want everyone invovled in a club within this leauge to private message you, so you can sell yourself to the highest bidder!!.........but yes Tyntynder is quite a good club.

just looking to find a good decent club for me and my missus to settle into for a couple of years. heard mixed bags about swan hill, boga and i think its worrinea. what clubs have had good pick ups over off season?

yeah, simon morton is coaching. he applied for the murribit job didnt get it and now is at tyntnder. he is chasing players already so i can only assume pen has been put to paper and he is signed.

Surely not. Nothing against Morto, I know him well. But mate....don't do it to yourself again. You are entering backstab city there fella.

simon will be coaching the dogs next year and the club wishes him all the best. the club is in a very strong position at current and is looking forward to once again being the most successfull club in the CMFL both on and off the field. a huge emphasis is being put into the current list of senior players and adding depth to our reserves and continuing to develop our colts into future senior players. All 3 grades have their coaches appointed and the club has a committee of over 20 people which is great.

Tyntynder Football Club a place where you want to be, not where you have to be!

simon will be coaching the dogs next year and the club wishes him all the best. the club is in a very strong position at current and is looking forward to once again being the most successfull club in the CMFL both on and off the field. a huge emphasis is being put into the current list of senior players and adding depth to our reserves and continuing to develop our colts into future senior players. All 3 grades have their coaches appointed and the club has a committee of over 20 people which is great.

Tyntynder Football Club a place where you want to be, not where you have to be!

Sounds a bit like a club issued press release

Sounds a bit like a club issued press release

Got big mail that Cohuna have signed Ex Greenvale Premiership CHF "Gorgeous George Bakoulas". The 6'5 Ex Collingwood player will be a nightmare for opposition. Only 29 years old and joining Nathan Zerafa and John Bell.

Got big mail that Cohuna have signed Ex Greenvale Premiership CHF "Gorgeous George Bakoulas". The 6'5 Ex Collingwood player will be a nightmare for opposition. Only 29 years old and joining Nathan Zerafa and John Bell.

I can confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back