Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the man concerned shopped himself around , he himself has made it well known that he has signed with balranald for 20 large ones, although I personally think you can halved that. I don't know about any coaching job with nully, I know of two clubs he has spoken to in the cmfl so he couldn't have being taking the nully job to seriously

Coffey coaching Nully. If not Lalbert I thought Lake Boga could've been a stop with Glen Smith there.

Pretty sure the two blokes that Kerang have signed are Luke Cotchett and Kris Bardon from Vermont (Eastern FL Div 1). Bardon has won two comp b and f's (08, 09) and played in about 4 premierhips and Cotchett is a former Port Melbourne captain and played in Vermonts 09 premiership. Both gun midfielders and if true will be great pick ups.

Pretty sure the two blokes that Kerang have signed are Luke Cotchett and Kris Bardon from Vermont (Eastern FL Div 1). Bardon has won two comp b and f's (08, 09) and played in about 4 premierhips and Cotchett is a former Port Melbourne captain and played in Vermonts 09 premiership. Both gun midfielders and if true will be great pick ups.

Correct on both, are confirmed signings. As Vet said earlier, Kerang are still after a few others.
Don't count them out with the amount of departures as I believe they lost 8 or 9?? last year and they won a premiership.
Will be right up there again if they can get 5 or 6 quality replacements

Cotchin is the brother of the Richmond midfielder who played in Melbourne somewhere. Got another midfielder who's name escapes me. Chasing a few more and confident of getting them over the line as well. Definate losses so far are Bray (Murrabit), Davies (K Flat), Coulter (Riverland Laeague SA) and White (SA). 4 frontliners in Navy Blue last year. Gibson is a chance to come back. Not Coulter.
Recruiting Committee on the ball to replace these guys.

Also Trav Matheson to Eaglehawk I believe Vet

i hear cohuna boys nathan zerafa and george bakoulos are both off to balranald this season. a frienfd of a friend knows the two of them well and said that they were looking to win a flag before hanging up the boots. big loss for cohuna. good gain for balranald (for the short term anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back