Central Murray FL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

He hasn’t from what I’m told

Hey Roota,
Zak is a man of his word and a great fella so he will be playing at Rupo

Deano was the one who pointed Zak in my direction if he wasn’t playing up bush again, so to him I’m thankful.

I’m looking forward to having the opportunity to coach Zak and Omar in 2022

I always love the SILLY season

Merry Xmas Old Mate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey Roota,
Zak is a man of his word and a great fella so he will be playing at Rupo

Deano was the one who pointed Zak in my direction if he wasn’t playing up bush again, so to him I’m thankful.

I’m looking forward to having the opportunity to coach Zak and Omar in 2022

I always love the SILLY season

Merry Xmas Old Mate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah mate I know this. I know Deano was keen for Zak and Omar to stay at Lalbert. He’s a good man and a super coach

Good luck to y oh and the boys at Rupo Skip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Roota, what u think off that Saad bloke? Hurd the money he was wanting was ridiculous

Zak Saad is an out and out jet…played some amazing footy for Lalbert no dramas about that. He loved the place and everyone at the club loved him. He did have some issues with hamstrings at times but his best is outstanding

Yet another player signing out of Melbourne announced on the saints fb. Shylo smith. Jeez they must be pushing the points/cap limit now!
I wouldn’t be too worried about the salary cap because I imagine all the good sides will be bending the rules with it but it will have to be tight with points. I’ve lost count but they would have to have named near 10 recruits and outside of a couple of 1 pointers returning home the rest seem as they are 3-5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back