Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

anyones thoughts on team of the year?
here is mine dont know many people so there is some blanks:

B:N. Rose (Lear) _________ _________
HB:D.Tucker (Bung) B. Dowler (Wau) A. Mullane(Dunn)
C:S. Ryan (Bung) J. Antonio (Cres) J. Malone (Hep)
HF:G. Coleman (Lear) J. Cusack (Wau) J. Rodgers (Bunin)
F:J. Dummelow (Cres) M. Conder (Bung) B. Mckinnon (Bal)
R:L. Hepworth (Cres) T. Nankivell (Lear) B. Brennan (Wau)
Inter:J. Liversidge (Hep) S. Welsh (Day) D. Chester (Beau) A. Taylor (New)

First of all. this is the worst team ive ever seen, 3 waubra players? and dowler CHB, maybe hbf idoit, 3 bloody waubra players? the hole team could be in there. blair keys fullback. n rose out, cusak FF, conder is s**t. seb welsh start on aswell as liversidge. Ryan from byong are you dumb? coeman doesnt deserve a spot, and jimmy rodgers plays seniors not 18s. you are the most ******* person ever.

also brad brennan has the league b&f in the bag.

Hard to name Jimmy Rodgers and Anthony Taylor as most of their footy has been senior footy this year. I don't think Baden Mckinnon should be in there, very quiet second half of the season and has really only performed in games where they have played lower sides.

B: B. Keys (Wau) D. Curran (S'Bank) J. Whittingham-Scott (Gord)
HB: A. McPherson (Wau) C. Trigg (Bung) D. Chester (Beau)
C: J. Liversidge (Hep) S. Walsh (Day) A. Mullane (Bal)
HF: M. Paterson (Bal) M. Conder (Bung) J. Faull (Wau)
F: J. Dummelow (Cres) J.Cusack (Wau) A. Mullane (D'Town)
R: L. Hepworth (Cres) T. Nankaviell (Lear) B. Brennan (Wau)
Inter: J. Antonio (Cres) B. Dowler (Wau) J. Rodgers (Bun) J. Malone (Hep)

A few unlcuky players not to make the side would be blokes like Morton, Ryan, and Lane from Bunga, Pat Murry and Hayden Cowan from Daylesford, Glen Coleman, Dan Nielsen, and a few more of the Waubra boys Conrad Graovac, Pat Doyle, Dom godfrey, Jake Belsar and Josh Briody/

Hard to name Jimmy Rodgers and Anthony Taylor as most of their footy has been senior footy this year. I don't think Baden Mckinnon should be in there, very quiet second half of the season and has really only performed in games where they have played lower sides.

A few unlcuky players not to make the side would be blokes like Morton, Ryan, and Lane from Bunga, Pat Murry and Hayden Cowan from Daylesford, Glen Coleman, Dan Nielsen, and a few more of the Waubra boys Conrad Graovac, Pat Doyle, Dom godfrey, Jake Belsar and Josh Briody/
Not a bad crack at the side, mine would be similar but definatily no conder, seb walsh to cetre half forward and joe malone into the centre.
From this side... OUTS: conder, dowler, keys. INS: Hayden Cowan, even though he has been playing ones so might not count, Pat Murray (both from daylesford) and Dan Nielson (ballan).

League best anf fairest for me will be Jackson Liversidge From hepburn. if joe doesnt steal to many votes off him. should be close this year.

Pretty good team and agree bout conder shouln't get a gig but to say that dom godfrey jake belsar pat doyle are unlucky is a joke. they are all pretty useless players dont know much bout the other 2

Conrad Graovac would be in my side and if liam hepworth doesnt win league bnf "ill eat my shoe" his been by far the best player ive seen this year he might of just had a good game but s**t his good

Pretty good team and agree bout conder shouln't get a gig but to say that dom godfrey jake belsar pat doyle are unlucky is a joke. they are all pretty useless players dont know much bout the other 2

dom godfrey has been one of waubra best players all season and they're are lucky to have him as he was given the oppotunity to play seniors all year if he wanted to.
jake belsar hasn't played much but on last years form and the couple games he has played this year he has been great and will probably play seniors this week.
and pat doyle has just been so consistant all year and has played just about everywhere.

3 very good players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: B. Keys (Wau) D. Curran (S'Bank) B. Lane (bung)
HB: B. dowler (Wau) C. Trigg (Bung) D. Chester (Beau)
C: J. Liversidge (Hep) S. Morton (bung) A. Mullane (Bal)
HF: T. Willian (Duns) s walsh (dford) J. Faull (Wau)
F: M. Condor (Cres) J.Cusack (Wau) A. Mullane (Duns)
Inter: J. Antonio (Cres) S. Ryan(bung) j rodgers (hep) J. Malone (Hep)

Emerg. A. McPherson (wau)
J. Wittingham-scott (gor)
C. Grovak (wau)

First of all. this is the worst team ive ever seen, 3 waubra players? and dowler CHB, maybe hbf idoit, 3 bloody waubra players? the hole team could be in there. blair keys fullback. n rose out, cusak FF, conder is s**t. seb welsh start on aswell as liversidge. Ryan from byong are you dumb? coeman doesnt deserve a spot, and jimmy rodgers plays seniors not 18s. you are the most ******* person ever.

also brad brennan has the league b&f in the bag.
Some fair points..but I think Its jarrod rodgers he is talking about ..and i agree brad brennan will smash the league best and fairest. with nakivell the only other one who could beat him

brad brennan is a spud, he has the worst skills ever its just cause hes big and no one can tackle him. ya pes c*unt

Just coming down from a heavy session of piss and drugs? Every single post you have put on here has been s-hit - much like your footy club. Havent kicked a goal for 3 weeks but still full of abuse for the top teams players. I suppose Brennan wouldn't get a game at Clunes? Probably be captain of the seniors. Get back to bed with your sister you flog.

My team

B: Keys(Wau) Curran(Spr) Chester (Beu)

HB: A.McPherson(Wau) D.Neilson(Bal) B.Dowler(Wau)

C: J.Malone(Hep) J.Antonio(Cres) J.Liversrige(Hep)

HF: J.Faull(Wau) S.Walsh(Day) M.Patterson(Bal)

F: A.Mullane(Duns) J.Cusak(Wau) B.Mckinion(Bal)

Fol: L.Hepworth(Cres) B.Brennan(Wau) T.Nakaviell(Ler)

Ben: H.Cowan(Day) S.Ryan(bung) Rodgers(bunningyong) J-W-Scott(Gord)

Few diffrent choices, and people in diffrent choices

Unlucky: Belsar,Trigg,Morton,Mills,C.Groavac, and didnt go for second ruckman as seb walsh can double up to ruck, but if i had to id say there is not many known ruckman in the league but the combonation of D.Lewis and A.Hobson is extreamlly hard to beat.

Lucky to get in: Cowan, J-W-Scott, Antonio(Starting in middle) B.Dowler(great player) hasnt had the season his been after. hasnt hit his best form. but is still playing good football

Most underated Player: McPherson

Some of these players cant stand up in big games it seems, or is it there team holding them back, i also think brad brennan for league b&f, liversidge to come second as he wont get as many votes to hep losing so many games, wouuld like to see hepworth win it, but he has missed to many game.

My team

B: Keys(Wau) Curran(Spr) Chester (Beu)

HB: A.McPherson(Wau) D.Neilson(Bal) B.Dowler(Wau)

C: J.Malone(Hep) J.Antonio(Cres) J.Liversrige(Hep)

HF: J.Faull(Wau) S.Walsh(Day) M.Patterson(Bal)

F: A.Mullane(Duns) J.Cusak(Wau) B.Mckinion(Bal)

Fol: L.Hepworth(Cres) B.Brennan(Wau) T.Nakaviell(Ler)

Ben: H.Cowan(Day) S.Ryan(bung) Rodgers(bunningyong) J-W-Scott(Gord)

Few diffrent choices, and people in diffrent choices

Unlucky: Belsar,Trigg,Morton,Mills,C.Groavac, and didnt go for second ruckman as seb walsh can double up to ruck, but if i had to id say there is not many known ruckman in the league but the combonation of D.Lewis and A.Hobson is extreamlly hard to beat.

Lucky to get in: Cowan, J-W-Scott, Antonio(Starting in middle) B.Dowler(great player) hasnt had the season his been after. hasnt hit his best form. but is still playing good football

Most underated Player: McPherson

Some of these players cant stand up in big games it seems, or is it there team holding them back, i also think brad brennan for league b&f, liversidge to come second as he wont get as many votes to hep losing so many games, wouuld like to see hepworth win it, but he has missed to many game.

Groavac deserves to be in there before Ryan, and Mckinnon. A lot of these players can't stand up in big games.
Mcpherson is probably Waubras second best player, very underrated and hard to stop.
I think it would be hard to pick the league B&F between Leversidge, Brennan and Hepworth, but could be some more suprises like last year.

Groavac deserves to be in there before Ryan, and Mckinnon. A lot of these players can't stand up in big games.
Mcpherson is probably Waubras second best player, very underrated and hard to stop.
I think it would be hard to pick the league B&F between Leversidge, Brennan and Hepworth, but could be some more suprises like last year.

Yes Mr Gayle, i agree, Groavac does deserve a spot, but because im a croation i hate the **** so you wont see him in my team anytime soon.

na his alright. can play. he actually is very, very, underated. and i agree mchperson is deadly. and also think belsar is not getting enough praise.

Yes Mr Gayle, i agree, Groavac does deserve a spot, but because im a croation i hate the **** so you wont see him in my team anytime soon.

na his alright. can play. he actually is very, very, underated. and i agree mchperson is deadly. and also think belsar is not getting enough praise.

belsar hasn't played enough games, but if you guage him from last year and the couple of games he has played this year, inlcuding his senior game against d'town, he would hold down CHB with ease.

Will Cusack steal brad brennan votes?
and i also think that Nielson from ballan will pole very well in the league as they go through him a lot.
stop the talk about all the waubra boys, they wouldnt be any good in a team that struggles

not a bad team but i reckon something like this:
B: b.lane(bung) D.Curran(s'bank) W-Scott(gord)
HB: D.Neilson(bal) C.Trigg(Bung) D.Chester(beau)
C: J.Malone(hep) B.Brennan(waub) A.Mullane(bal)
HF: J.rodgers(hep) S.Walsh(d'ford) H.Cowan(d'ford)
F: A.Mullane(d'town) J.Cusack(Waub) K.Allen(bung)
FOL: L.hepworth(cres) J.Antonio(cres) T.Nankiville(lear)
INT: S.Ryan(bung) P.Murray(d'ford) M.Patterson(bal) B.Keys(Waub)
maybe some critism seen as there not much waubra people but wat makes them a good team is there are no weak links. a few unlucky people include: Liversidge, faull, morton, mills rodgers(buninyong)and a few others

not a bad team but i reckon something like this:
B: b.lane(bung) D.Curran(s'bank) W-Scott(gord)
HB: D.Neilson(bal) C.Trigg(Bung) D.Chester(beau)
C: J.Malone(hep) B.Brennan(waub) A.Mullane(bal)
HF: J.rodgers(hep) S.Walsh(d'ford) H.Cowan(d'ford)
F: A.Mullane(d'town) J.Cusack(Waub) K.Allen(bung)
FOL: L.hepworth(cres) J.Antonio(cres) T.Nankiville(lear)
INT: S.Ryan(bung) P.Murray(d'ford) M.Patterson(bal) B.Keys(Waub)
maybe some critism seen as there not much waubra people but wat makes them a good team is there are no weak links. a few unlucky people include: Liversidge, faull, morton, mills rodgers(buninyong)and a few others

does jimmy rodgers even play 18's
patterson is only in because of recent form. 4 weeks ago he was nothing. fair effort kicking 30 in 4 weeks though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back