Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

well in a way it's good for people to get sent off now for saying these things, because come finals with proper umpires they will not think twice about sending someone off for even the smallest thing

the guy really should have recieved a warning depending on what the word was. only the really perdantic umpires will send someone for saying s**t. they would normally recieved a warning and a freekick against them depending on what they said

yeah true that but you will have about 10 people left on the ground if ya get sent off for saying s**t

99.9% of umpires that i have seen will warn the players before sending them off and pay a free kick against them

The umpiring in finals may seem worse cause you can not get away with things you would normally get away with club umpires. if u r complaining about this, u must play some dirty footy then

yeah yeah watever mate. im real dirty for complaining about a guy saying s**t, gee im a rough player pfft, harden up son,

anyways half way through the year and the top of the tables looking pretty close with only 2 games between 1st and 4th, and bunninyong only out by % dunstown and hepburn only one game off, could be a bit of a battle for finals position by the end of the yr and a battle for the week off in finals,

anyone elses thougths ?

yeah yeah watever mate. im real dirty for complaining about a guy saying s**t, gee im a rough player pfft, harden up son,

anyways half way through the year and the top of the tables looking pretty close with only 2 games between 1st and 4th, and bunninyong only out by % dunstown and hepburn only one game off, could be a bit of a battle for finals position by the end of the yr and a battle for the week off in finals,

anyone elses thougths ?

i really think its gonna come down to finals and who wants it really i think 6th spot can make it this year if they want it that bad and are willing to fight hard for it

anyone elses thougths ?

i think by the end of the year bunga will be in danger of droping out and with the return of jimmy rogers hepburn will make at late run for the finals

i think by the end of the year bunga will be in danger of droping out and with the return of jimmy rogers hepburn will make at late run for the finals
although jimmy is a very good player that is a big call. he is good but not god. hepburn won just one of there first 5 matches and they are the 5 teams they will play again in the 5 rounds before finals where as bungaree won all 5, just on that i would be not tipping hepburn to make the 6 before bungaree. i still reckon the 6th spot is out of spingbank hepburn bunninyong and maybe even dunnstown. but it is a very open comp at the moment, waubra are the stand out side but definatily not undefeatable. will be interesting to see how ballan waubra pans out in a few weeks.

although jimmy is a very good player that is a big call. he is good but not god. hepburn won just one of there first 5 matches and they are the 5 teams they will play again in the 5 rounds before finals where as bungaree won all 5, just on that i would be not tipping hepburn to make the 6 before bungaree. i still reckon the 6th spot is out of spingbank hepburn bunninyong and maybe even dunnstown. but it is a very open comp at the moment, waubra are the stand out side but definatily not undefeatable. will be interesting to see how ballan waubra pans out in a few weeks.

i cant wait for ballan vs waubra hopefully it will show waubra they arnt that good ha but then there would be no more big footy ha oh and breaking news the leauge is contemplating 5 teams from lexton plains league joing CHFL next year

i cant wait for ballan vs waubra hopefully it will show waubra they arnt that good ha but then there would be no more big footy ha oh and breaking news the leauge is contemplating 5 teams from lexton plains league joing CHFL next year

Get your hand off it masters. ballan and waubra is just another game.

waubra vs ballan hopefully will be a game, like the two we had last year.

yeah i also seen that about the lexton plains on the news, as natte and ararat looking to leave the lpfl, the vcfl wont allow them to only have 5 teams in their league, so skipton, carghnam, illabrook, rokewood and lexton all looking to join the chfl, which would make the league have 19 teams. Then the chfl would most likely divide the league up in two divisions, with the best teams in the one and the rest in the other.
this wouldn't make a huge difference to the juniors, as just about any of our top 8 teams could walk into the lpfl and win the flag.
the seniors wouldn't be too different either, as probably only skipton would go into that top division.
i personally dont like this, but never the less it looks like it will happen.
with two divisions every team would probably see each other twice a year.
also the two divisions would probably work on promotions and relagations from season to season like in the soccer over seas

I put my life on it that the league arent contemplating putting any team into our league.. our league wont be touched.. i dont know who you did hear that off but ive heard this off a league delegate..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

waubra vs ballan hopefully will be a game, like the two we had last year.

yeah i also seen that about the lexton plains on the news, as natte and ararat looking to leave the lpfl, the vcfl wont allow them to only have 5 teams in their league, so skipton, carghnam, illabrook, rokewood and lexton all looking to join the chfl, which would make the league have 19 teams. Then the chfl would most likely divide the league up in two divisions, with the best teams in the one and the rest in the other.
this wouldn't make a huge difference to the juniors, as just about any of our top 8 teams could walk into the lpfl and win the flag.
the seniors wouldn't be too different either, as probably only skipton would go into that top division.
i personally dont like this, but never the less it looks like it will happen.
with two divisions every team would probably see each other twice a year.
also the two divisions would probably work on promotions and relagations from season to season like in the soccer over seas

also you forgot Trentham from MCDFL wants to Join CHFL in 2011 so thats 20th side with Navarre and Natte Bealiba to MCDFL

2 divisions works in other leagues who still use the 2 division system
the OLD VFA used it Picola have 2 divisions but not using Promotions and relegation's system so would be ideal for CHFL

clunes only losing to waubra by 90 points. thought it would have been much more then that especially considering what they did to gordon. cusack only kicked 2 that might explain alot.

clunes only losing to waubra by 90 points. thought it would have been much more then that especially considering what they did to gordon. cusack only kicked 2 that might explain alot.

The forwards kicked horrible all day and the delivery was even worse

get lost dummelow you meat head... also talkinf about underated teams i think bunninyong could be a dark horse to slip into finals and are very underated. whats everyones thoughts on the league b and f?

yes they are very underated but i think its going to be down to the last game they play for spot 6 between hepburn and bunninyong

yes they are very underated but i think its going to be down to the last game they play for spot 6 between hepburn and bunninyong

i dunno hepburn are still 2 games behind springabank who are sittin 6th and bunninyong with a much better chance than hepburn, to me i dont see hepburn making it with dunstown and learmonth all in the mix still goin on points

1. waubra % 343.21 40
2. ballan 285.33 36
3. dayelsford 230.45 32
4. bungaree 210.73 32
5. creswick 159.01 28
6. springbank 165.47 24
7. bunninyong 154.97 20
8. dunstown 107.28 16
9. learmonth 87.63 16
10. hepburn 79.62 16

lot of ground to make up to get to 6th ! and not many win it from 6th
and they have bungaree waubra dayelsford all in there run home 3 of the the top 4 and bunninyong aswell, so i am writing hepburn off to make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back