Central Highlands Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious, is it 3 games total seniors/reserves to qualify?
or if you play 2 in each seniors and reserves (4 games total) and you wouldn't be qualified to play? as have not played 3 in either.

is anyone certain upon the rules?

great scoop Jugs!

You have to play 3 games in total for the CLUB to qualify for finals.
If you have senior and reserve teams both playing on the day or the same weekend, there are no restrictions apart from the 3 game qualification. (Obviously you can't play seniors on the saturday and then line up for the 2s on the sunday)
If only the ressies are playing you have to have played 3 in the 2s and no more than 8 in the 1s.
Being named on the team sheet does not qualify. The player must have played for the game to count towards the 3. Just ask Ryan Head!

How is it hypocritcal of Aj Beacham when it was his brother Tim who enforced that rule. For it to be hypocritical it would have had to been Aj making those decisions in 2003. Im guessing this comment is coming from someone at Bungaree (JR).

The pussy nancy boy needs his missus to stick up for him!!cheating is cheating,how many so called champs have come along in this league and end up red faced after a towelling?

How is it hypocritcal of Aj Beacham when it was his brother Tim who enforced that rule. For it to be hypocritical it would have had to been Aj making those decisions in 2003. Im guessing this comment is coming from someone at Bungaree (JR).

JR, is that Rumble? - if so, why would he be the one coming up with this.

There's an article in the courier today about the investigation and tribunal hearing from the Learmonth v Dinnstown game. I don't think Learmonth are winning many fans out there at the moment. With the cheating allegations and the sooking to the league about a bit of sledging. Why can't you boys just play footy like the other 13 teams out there. No one has time for a cheat and a sook. Sounds like the Beachams should go back to the schoolyard to play footy. They obviously haven't grown as men if they are still sooking and cheating....take your ball and go home boys.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/news/l...n-anxious-on-outcome-of-tribunal/1594790.aspx

You have to play 3 games in total for the CLUB to qualify for finals.
If you have senior and reserve teams both playing on the day or the same weekend, there are no restrictions apart from the 3 game qualification. (Obviously you can't play seniors on the saturday and then line up for the 2s on the sunday)
If only the ressies are playing you have to have played 3 in the 2s and no more than 8 in the 1s.
Being named on the team sheet does not qualify. The player must have played for the game to count towards the 3. Just ask Ryan Head!

thanks for the clarification merrigan.

how would a team prove that he didn't play against ballan...
or learmonth prove that he did...

guess we'll have to see if he is playing this weekend...
daylesford keep your eyes open!

JR, is that Rumble? - if so, why would he be the one coming up with this.

I would be thinking more like Jayden Read.
This whole thing with Learmonth FC is pathetic and is doing nothing but ruining there reputation.
The Beachem boys future in this league is shot, i have heard that Learmonth are already searching for a new coach and flag or not AJ is gone. I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to find out weather or not Kennelly played or was even at the ground against Ballan. And surely not even AJ would be stupid enough to play him and risk everything.

There's an article in the courier today about the investigation and tribunal hearing from the Learmonth v Dinnstown game. I don't think Learmonth are winning many fans out there at the moment. With the cheating allegations and the sooking to the league about a bit of sledging. Why can't you boys just play footy like the other 13 teams out there. No one has time for a cheat and a sook. Sounds like the Beachams should go back to the schoolyard to play footy. They obviously haven't grown as men if they are still sooking and cheating....take your ball and go home boys.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/news/l...n-anxious-on-outcome-of-tribunal/1594790.aspx

I think the sensitivity of this issue should not have gotten into the couriers hands in the first place. Not only for Beacham's credibility but also for the dunnstown bloke (who is a policemen), this could cost him his job couldnt it? Depending what was actually said.
Blight on the CHFL, disgrace, its obviously a personal matter that should of been handled more professionally.

Interesting reading that teams have been disqualified for doing what learmonth have said to have done with this kennelly fella. It was my understanding that he wasnt able to get a clearance from Werribee, we'll see this week i guess..

I think the sensitivity of this issue should not have gotten into the couriers hands in the first place. Not only for Beacham's credibility but also for the dunnstown bloke (who is a policemen), this could cost him his job couldnt it? Depending what was actually said.
Blight on the CHFL, disgrace, its obviously a personal matter that should of been handled more professionally.

Interesting reading that teams have been disqualified for doing what learmonth have said to have done with this kennelly fella. It was my understanding that he wasnt able to get a clearance from Werribee, we'll see this week i guess..

Anyone know the outcome of last nights tribunal hearing?? P.Kennelly not named in the ones or twos this week either! Some great footy games this week gents. Dford v learmonth should be a cracker although dford still have some big names out expect lmonth to win this. Up the road Waubra v Beaufort will be just as good with beaufort needing a massive win to sneak into the 6. Hepburn v dunnstown the other one with the towners wanting to win and hoping lmonth lose so they can avoid playing Sunday. Great weather and some great games leading into a even finals series coming up.. I think I have a hard on!!

Anyone know the outcome of last nights tribunal hearing?? P.Kennelly not named in the ones or twos this week either! Some great footy games this week gents. Dford v learmonth should be a cracker although dford still have some big names out expect lmonth to win this. Up the road Waubra v Beaufort will be just as good with beaufort needing a massive win to sneak into the 6. Hepburn v dunnstown the other one with the towners wanting to win and hoping lmonth lose so they can avoid playing Sunday. Great weather and some great games leading into a even finals series coming up.. I think I have a hard on!!

What? Do you mean not named in the side in the paper? Wow you're onto something there mate. Did you notice that the Dunnstown side is not named at all in the paper? Gee that must mean that NOBODY is playing for them this week. Obviously have 50 or so players injured this week. Wake up mate.

What? Do you mean not named in the side in the paper? Wow you're onto something there mate. Did you notice that the Dunnstown side is not named at all in the paper? Gee that must mean that NOBODY is playing for them this week. Obviously have 50 or so players injured this week. Wake up mate.

1. piss off back to the Ballarat site Merrigan you are a ********.

2. Cops that play for, support or do the dirty work for Dunnstown have always been and always will be sooks, dog's and lagger's.

3. the Beachams deserve no sympathy or support

4. Lets concentrate on the footy. D'ford look unbackable can any one match them?

2. Cops that play for, support or do the dirty work for Dunnstown have always been and always will be sooks, dog's and lagger's.

4. Lets concentrate on the footy. D'ford look unbackable can any one match them?

1. What is a ********?

2. Ha Ha! Still blaming Dunnstown for what happened all those years ago are you. So who are the sooks? Yeah those damn coppers are nothing but trouble. Charging thugs with assault when all you Hepburn boys wanted to do was play footy.

3. Been on the turps have you purple face? Who are you referring to that has shown sympathy or support to the Beachams? But gee they would be devestated to hear that you don't support them.

4. 3 topics of abuse and then "lets concentrate on footy"??? OK how about this. Tell Timmy to get busy on looking for replacements for Cox and McKay for when they move to Darley next year. You might have to put your fat hocks into your pocket to find even more cash to fill their shoes.

5. We all know what a duda is. You have one hanging out of your gob most of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dtown over Hepburn, thats gotta sting!
Dtown huge threat, have been saying it all year!

Anyone else see the Dunnstown - Hepburn match yesterday? It was a scrappy match because of the howling wind and suited Dunnstown with their small side plus third spot to play for. Robbo made an interesting move at three quarter time by placing his half forward line on the half back line. So they played the last quarter with a nine man backline and a three man forward line. Made it hard for them to win, but I got the feeling he was trying to teach his team a lesson. He aslo gave his side a massive spray at three quarter time which was entertaining.
On a more serious note, I would like to express my condolences to HFNC. It was a very sombre start to the under 18's game and a sad speech from Eddie.

Confusia - AJ is not signed beyond 2009, but will get first right of refusal on his coaching position at season's end.

I would be thinking more like Jayden Read.
This whole thing with Learmonth FC is pathetic and is doing nothing but ruining there reputation.
The Beachem boys future in this league is shot, i have heard that Learmonth are already searching for a new coach and flag or not AJ is gone. I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to find out weather or not Kennelly played or was even at the ground against Ballan. And surely not even AJ would be stupid enough to play him and risk everything.

Couple of things.. First of all does anyone know if Timmy is ok it's not the same without him on here! How bad was Winduss injured on Saturday I bet 5 clubs in the upcoming finals would be interested in this. Rhys cahir cleaned up by shep on Saturday, heard Rhys was pretty crook will he be right for Saturday?? And lastly does anyone know where the finals are to be held yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back