Central Highlands Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a sore loser Ferrit, checked the footage of it this morning, replaying it several times. and each time it is clearly a mark. The wrong decision by an umpire at a very crucial stage of the match has cost a side dearly. But im sure we will discuss it face to face in the near future. Good luck to you blokes, you were in front when the final siren sounded and get the weeks rest. Hope we can get a re- match... my question to you is, Ferrit will you get a game, or will Beattie overlook you?

You can check the footage all you want mate but its not going to change and if you think thats what cost you's the game then maybe its time you all pulled your head in. There was plenty of umpiring decisions that could have been different and if they were different daylesford would have still won the game as if that button's point was counted as a goal like it should have been then there would have been no time on and cox's so called mark would never of happened? "get my point" you could keep going on and on about the umpiring but thats not what cost your side dearly.
oh and about the badsportmanship that some of you showed after the game it was disgraceful and all of you as a club should be ashamed.

Good luck next week burra's

The mark or no mark chat could go on forever.

I watched replays of the Ashes in slow-mo and it looked like Brad Haddin could actually glove a ball. He held it for 5 seconds one time in slow-mo.....but still dropped it.

Coxy's mark was 50-50. Some umps might have payed it. Just as many wouldn't have.

IMO - I dont want any ump payed tiggy touchwood 50m penalties or possible grabs that they aren't certain about - especially in the dying minutes of the game.

Pay the one's that are there, otherwise put the whistle away.

Not a sore loser Ferrit, checked the footage of it this morning, replaying it several times. and each time it is clearly a mark. The wrong decision by an umpire at a very crucial stage of the match has cost a side dearly. But im sure we will discuss it face to face in the near future. Good luck to you blokes, you were in front when the final siren sounded and get the weeks rest. Hope we can get a re- match... my question to you is, Ferrit will you get a game, or will Beattie overlook you?

Congratulations to Jaye Cahir on winning the leagure b&f. Well respected opponent and team mate.

could not have gone to a better bloke, inspirational leader, heart and soul of the d town footy club...well deserved and dont think many would disagree. Had an absolute ripping year. One of the best wet weather players going around! Well done Jaye!!

Nice headline in todays Courier..
http://www.thecourier.com.au/news/local/news/general/police-witness-plea-to-footy-brawl/1611752.aspx
Looks like that 'Hepburn talk' thread will get a work out.

Moving away from the ferals now...
Well done to Jaye Cahir
And wondering what people thought of the Final 6 system so far? Learmonth have had to play 2 teams that finished below them to get into the Prelim. And any other year Dunnstown would of had a double chance. The win by Waubra who finished 6th suggest that perhaps they deserved their finals birth where as previously they wouldn't have got it. I do like the 5 but given that the draw is so often(always) easier on some teams over others a final 6 probably is necessary.

the fact that 6th beat 3rd in both seniors and reserves is probably proof that the 6 was a necessary step. although im sure beaufort would like to see a final 8 introduced!

oh and about the badsportmanship that some of you showed after the game it was disgraceful and all of you as a club should be ashamed.

Timmy: (re the Courier report):.. help..we are out here defending HFC without really knowing what occurred.

If we (HFC) have stuffed up tell us the truth so we can either condemn those who may have brought us undone or set the record straight if those involved are just blowins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back