Random Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1124182RIP Jasper. He was the most chill and friendly cat, the whole of the neighbourhood knew him. Taken suddenly and too soon by a blood clot on Sunday. Thanks to the neighbours who found him unwell and took him to the Lort Smith as we were not home at the time. My ginger dude.
He will be missed.
They give us humans so much, our pets, cats, dogs etc. It feels horrible when their time is up. Sorry to hear about this.

So I had a real estate agent at my place doing a valuation yesterday, and he notices that I’ve got a cat.

He says to me “do you want another cat?” and for a second I think he’s joking - ie. ones a pain in the arse, do you want a second?

But nope, he’s not kidding.

Tells me he sold a house a couple streets over, and when settlement came, the previous owners emptied the house, but left the cat in an empty house with a bowl of food and water.

Who the * does that??

How does that poor thing have the slightest understanding of what’s going on?

I’d deadset abandon most PEOPLE before I’d abandon my fluffy shithead.

What absolute mongrels.

So I had a real estate agent at my place doing a valuation yesterday, and he notices that I’ve got a cat.

He says to me “do you want another cat?” and for a second I think he’s joking - ie. ones a pain in the arse, do you want a second?

But nope, he’s not kidding.

Tells me he sold a house a couple streets over, and when settlement came, the previous owners emptied the house, but left the cat in an empty house with a bowl of food and water.

Who the fu** does that??

How does that poor thing have the slightest understanding of what’s going on?

I’d deadset abandon most PEOPLE before I’d abandon my fluffy sh*thead.

What absolute mongrels.
Did you end up adopting Cat #2?

I like cats. And dogs. Actually I love dogs but somehow have cats owing to my feeling that they would be lower maintenance when I’m out at work.

Cats can also be massive dickheads

930DEC3B-79ED-448E-88FC-7C29F0869930.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm certain that deep down we all enjoy how much of a jerk a cat can be. Used to live with someone who owned a ragdoll who was Mariah Carey levels of diva, but I loved it.
I too noticed the coffee machine 😍

Ragdolls are beautiful 😊 my friend has two of them, one is a diva, will come straight up and demand a pat and then pisses off again. Super photogenic too. The other tends to hide from people and is a bit of a dork haha, but she loves scratches and has a super thick coat, so if you can get her to sit still for ten seconds she’ll stay there for ages.
6573B397-C952-4D66-ADC2-766F6DA5476A.jpeg 26CAA9E0-9F82-41D0-A52A-B5D75ADACCC9.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back