Random Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

My sister's cat is half Norwegian Forest Cat, doesn't quite have that level of nobility though.

12390_10153643427169335_6565288097902614348_n.jpg

So I grew up with cats with my mother, pretty much.

She's sort of taken on plenty since I moved out. Like little Bella here:

IMG_6319.PNG

Bella also had a twin brother Oli, who sadly didn't make it beyond four days old. I did get this little shot during his brief life though, with Bella:

IMG_3347.JPG

And my favourite one of all, little Monty. Undoubtedly a volatile little thing, he nonetheless was a great cat and when he passed two years ago I was very sad. This is him casually sitting in the open hatchback of my car:

IMG_6320.PNG

This is my puss Marlo

IMAG0654.jpg

he spends a few minutes a day doing this

marlo.jpg

but most of the day like this

IMAG0337_1.jpg

i rescused him from a lady who could no longer keep him, she rescued him from a family who couldnt keep him due to allergies...

he was milo, now hes our marlo.

hes on his third life and going nowhere!

to the best of our knowledge - and the vets guessing, hes a ragdoll.

hes the funniest cat in history, loves a shin headbutt and licking your arms in bed, but is frightened of anything hes not ready for, he routinely jumps off all fours straight in the air when somebody makes a sudden sound....like in the cartoons hes basically hanging off the light fitting

the funniest one was a few weeks ago, he followed me into the toilet, im standing there about to pee - pop out a little fart - he just raises a meter in the air off all fours in panic like the floor had just electrocuted him or something.

Last edited:
Please don't make me spit out my coffee like that again, Howard Moon.

Ages ago mum had a bit of a crazy cat. Took her in from a neighbour where she was the outcast of three cats. We named her Chloe.

Anyway one day I was getting ready to go to school and my school bag was strategically placed just around the corner from a doorway.

So Chloe decided to come screeching around the corner and inevitably comes face to face with my bag - and promptly hissed her little lungs at it, and then started howling too. Meanwhile I'm sitting there chowing down on a bowl of All Bran just feeling very confused.

She wasn't the most cerebral of cats, on reflection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlo also wants to be a night cat - sleeps all day, the minute the sun goes down hes meowing at the door to get let out, of course we dont open it... so as soon as we go to sleep he will claw at the bottom of the bed til we relent. Im not losing this battle.

This is Ping. I took her on as a kitten when a mate brought a whole litter up from Nannup in his HQ because the owner was going to brick them all as they were unwanted. It was quite the road trip from all reports. I went round to his mum's place and he had 9 kittens bouncing off the walls of the bathroom. Ping was lying in the basin chilling so she chose me. I called her Ping because she was always pinging around the place like a rubber band. We had a couple of mattresses against the wall of the spare room where all our guitars and drums were set up for noise abatement and she used to claw her way up the mattresses and sleep on the top of them. It was hilarious to watch her going up and coming back down. She also used to go to sleep on top of the television and there was one night where there were a few of us watching tv and we all watched her slowly fall off the top of the tv as she was so relaxed. As soon as she was falling all legs went out, claws out, trying to grip anything but it was too late. You had to be there. Half a dozen people watched the whole thing happen without saying a word until the inevitable laughter ensued.

upload_2017-5-12_23-36-18.png

This is Ping with Marshall (as in holler for a - wired world of sports), the other cat at the time. He was another rescue and quite a character in his own right. Both sadly no longer with us and these are pics of actual photographs taken with my phone so that's why the quality is shite. These are circa 1995.

upload_2017-5-12_23-44-36.png

This is my handsome man Leo :) He's an angry little thing but I love him, had quite a few problems with anxiety and UTI's but he is seeming to be a lot better lately. We adopted him 4 years ago from a shelter.

16908378_1071240812980562_8249856242529337344_n.jpg

And this is Cleo who we adopted nearly two years ago, she is nuts. Full on crazy but hilarious.

14498834_1091959570900369_5917502109594419200_n.jpg

Here are a couple of videos of her being nuts:

EDIT: I just realised the links don't work so I'll post them tonight.

Last edited:
Just Karate Kicks the wall haha Kittens are hilarious

She will actually be four in October haha, she's just ridiculously small. I don't think her craziness will die down anytime soon as she still does that kind of stuff four to five times during the day/night.

Her wall kicks are the best though :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back