Meltdown Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

If a Pies player had won it I wonder whether it would be dismissed like that...

It would merely be the icing on our premiership cake

Your cake:

images

Who knows how long the droughts will last for.

There's one thing that is certain - it's harder to win a flag now than it ever has been...
Wouldn't matter if Carlton won it next year.
Flogs always come up with an excuse to put an asterisk next to it
Take your pick -
Apparently tanking in 2004
A Bradbury
Umpiring issues
Vic bias
Free kick curnow
The AFL admin wanted Carlton to win it
Tribunal victories
Good kicking / oppo bad kicking
You name it , there is always be flogs out there telling us exactly why they won

I'm surprised this thread is still going. It should be changed to 2024 because we all know how this one ended.
The same way it ended in 2022 and...

2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006

Sir Scott Pendlebury has played 18 seasons for Collingwood, and finished above Carlton 17 times.

Do we really need a 2024 thread with the same Bagger fans hyping their team of individuals up again?

Wouldn't matter if Carlton won it next year.
Flogs always come up with an excuse to put an asterisk next to it
Take your pick -
Apparently tanking in 2004
A Bradbury
Umpiring issues
Vic bias
Free kick curnow
The AFL admin wanted Carlton to win it
Tribunal victories
Good kicking / oppo bad kicking
You name it , there is always be flogs out there telling us exactly why they won
We know. We’re putting up with all that pathetic s**t right now

You left out getting busted for the biggest, ongoing, systemic salary cap breaches in the history of the league 👍
Hence our 5 spoons thanks to the AFL for giving the biggest penalties ever known to mankind.
I mean , essendon can pump up their players with whatever drugs they want , get busted , and still get to participate in the draft following with minimal , and i do mean minimal penalties. It actually beggars belief to be fair .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anybody really sold on them?

I think they kind of played above themselves last year, got energized for 5 minutes 'cause they made finals, then reality set in and they fell on their arse.

I can't see them making finals again this year after what Brisbane did to them:eekv1:. So embarrassing:embarrassedv1:.

I hope I am wrong, would love to play them in a final.

Is anybody really sold on them?

I think they kind of played above themselves last year, got energized for 5 minutes 'cause they made finals, then reality set in and they fell on their arse.

I can't see them making finals again this year after what Brisbane did to them:eekv1:. So embarrassing:embarrassedv1:.

I hope I am wrong, would love to play them in a final.
Do they play the eagles and north twice each? If not, they don't make the 8 and no more Colemans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back