Podcast Raising an Owen in 2024 - featuring Collingwood, Richmond and Brisbane. Now with new MINI-OWENS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will last longer in 2024?

The Owens: Adelaide, Brisbane, North, Hawf, Worst Coast
owen wilson wow GIF

Or the Anh Dos: Geelong, Carlton, GWS, Fremantle
images

Thought you had me on ignore? 🤣

BTW, since you like ancient history you'll love this: GeeLOL went 0-13 once, on their way to a 1-17 season :$
Are you blind? I specifically mentioned that I had to unblock you to read the Geelong v Horf fred you ignorant 12-toed baboon. Get under the house, donkey-breath, you dullard.

Yeah maybe but we didn’t do it defending a premiership, horse face :$

Thought you had me on ignore? 🤣

BTW, since you like ancient history you'll love this: GeeLOL went 0-13 once, on their way to a 1-17 season :$
Unfortunately I had to unignore you, donkey breath. Beyond my control since you insist on creating game day threads at 2 in the morning.

Stay on topic blockhead. Lots of clubs have been Owen but only your flogpies have been OWEN 4 after a premiership season. Yeah nice selective stats you presented idiot :$

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incoherent? If you can’t read plainly-worded English it might be.

They’re on your doorstep, blockhead. Stop projecting.
Wow you Cats are angry little people, I was responding to a comment from STper18 about Geelong and people riding their coat tails, I then posted a picture of one of you Geelong bums with a coat on, you know a bit of light hearted banter, from that you ranted about injecting rooms being in "13thmond" which I assume is plainly worded English for Richmondo_O and is also apparently on my doorstep, even though I live in Perth?

If that's coherent then maybe I need to join you on your next projected drug tour of Richmond?

Wow you Cats are angry little people, I was responding to a comment from STper18 about Geelong and people riding their coat tails, I then posted a picture of one of you Geelong bums with a coat on, you know a bit of light hearted banter, from that you ranted about injecting rooms being in "13thmond" which I assume is plainly worded English for Richmondo_O and is also apparently on my doorstep, even though I live in Perth?

If that's coherent then maybe I need to join you on your next projected drug tour of Richmond?
Go away, blockhead.

You rustled flying pig poo's jimmies and he is very mad right now. Doing that you did us all a favor and I thank you for great a job squire! :thumbsu:

Are you blind? I specifically mentioned that I had to unblock you to read the Geelong v Horf fred you ignorant 12-toed baboon. Get under the house, donkey-breath, you dullard.

Yeah maybe but we didn’t do it defending a premiership, horse face :$

Unfortunately I had to unignore you, donkey breath. Beyond my control since you insist on creating game day threads at 2 in the morning.

Stay on topic blockhead. Lots of clubs have been Owen but only your flogpies have been OWEN 4 after a premiership season. Yeah nice selective stats you presented idiot :$

lol what a meltdown 😂 🤦‍♂️ 🤡

Remove this Banner Ad

Back