Dimma's Suns to finish higher than Richlolmond (A.K.A Richmond Vs Everyone Else Shitfight 2024)

Who finishes higher on the ladder?

• Gold Coast

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Richmond

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Melting ticket12thlong had 44 years experience themselves.
Yeah, but we don’t play pretends about it, unlike you lot.

Get your microwave oven ready for this season and beat your 13thmond cretin cohort to it.
microwave GIF

Let's make one thing clear

Neither Richmond or Geelong will finish above Gold Coast this season. Happy now folks ?

I say this as my expert opinion (lol, like anyone cares what I think, particularly when hammered drunk and leaving a Death Metal gig), GCS will make finals in 2024, Richmond, Geelong, and my beloved Hawfies will not. FurTheWin put me on the Flogstradamus board (reasonably safe bet though).

Richmond vs everyone else? Sounds like normal transmission. But why is everyone still so triggered by the Tigers, years after our magnificent dynasty? A dynasty that transformed the way the game is played, and resulted in many new rules designed to "bring Richmond back to the field".
Is it our arrogance? Our wealth? Our professionalism? Our community engagement and the recognition we get for all the good deeds we do? Your fear and loathing? I suspect it's good old fashioned envy.

Anyway, I'm loving the salt. Keep it up little ones :thumbsu:

Richmond vs everyone else? Sounds like normal transmission. But why is everyone still so triggered by the Tigers, years after our magnificent dynasty? A dynasty that transformed the way the game is played, and resulted in many new rules designed to "bring Richmond back to the field".
Is it our arrogance? Our wealth? Our professionalism? Our community engagement and the recognition we get for all the good deeds we do? Your fear and loathing? I suspect it's good old fashioned envy.

It's mainly because you Tugger supporters are the biggest front runners/bandwagon jumpers in all of Aussie Sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

September seemed to bring you back to the field last year

It's mainly because you Tugger supporters are the biggest front runners/bandwagon jumpers in all of Aussie Sports.
You mean the most loyal. We had the biggest membership base before we won our first premiership in 37 years :thumbsu:
I think you prove my theory about it all being about envy. Instead of being jealous, why don't you try to emulate those you feel inferior to? :)

You mean the most loyal. We had the biggest membership base before we won our first premiership in 37 years :thumbsu:
I think you prove my theory about it all being about envy. Instead of being jealous, why don't you try to emulate those you feel inferior to? :)
If you had the biggest membership why were you rattling tins in the 90s. We’re the memberships free?

If you had the biggest membership why were you rattling tins in the 90s. We’re the memberships free?
You mean why did Richmond stand on it's own 2 feet rather than having their hand out to the AFL or the tax payer, or being reliant on favourable fixturing to boost sponsorship? No. None of that for Richmond. Our own members and supporters dug us out of our hole :thumbsu:
No wonder you're so jealous. It's totally understandable. But why not be inspired instead of triggered?

Back