Meltdown Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of people never rated Buckley because he never tasted premiership success.

Well I guess it’s settled. Billy Frampton and Jack Ginnivan are better players then Cripps, Walsh, Curnow and pretty much everyone at Carlton.

Go Pies 🏆

We are the champions and we have no time for losers!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Oleg the luckiest man on the planet?

He was an inch away from football suicide joining Carlton but was scooped up by a professional outfit and now struts around as a premiership player.

Yes he was very lucky, lucky to play senior football in 2023.

Wouldn’t have got a game at Carlton. Was looked at as a backup to the late great Lachie Plowman.

It worked out for all involved 🎉 🎈 👏🏻

Is Oleg the luckiest man on the planet?

He was an inch away from football suicide joining Carlton but was scooped up by a professional outfit and now struts around as a premiership player.
You guys seem happy with Markov and I have been very happy with Cincotta this year. Classic W W situation

A lot of people never rated Buckley because he never tasted premiership success.

Well I guess it’s settled. Billy Frampton and Jack Ginnivan are better players then Cripps, Walsh, Curnow and pretty much everyone at Carlton.

Go Pies 🏆

We are the champions and we have no time for losers!!
Who never rated Nathan Buckley lol. He's been in the conversation as one of Collingwood's greatest ever players for years

How is collingwood in this photo ? They didn't win 3 premierships this century.
Are trying to put them up on this pedestal with the other triple premiership sides ?
Yeah I know, but it’s just funny with the Carlton reference.

Congratulations you Collingflogs - well-deserved win - the flag was never in doubt as soon as the banana benders were to be your opposition. The score flattered the bananas - your prison stripers were totally in control of the game for most of it - I think they played their GF last week at the yababadbba ground

Also Fadgey 16=16 now.;)

5 spoons for Carlton
2 spoons for Pies

Technically it puts Pies ahead of Carlton and Essendon by default.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back