Solved Can I have multiple accounts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
This is probably an exceptionally stupid question but ... is there actually a rule against second, alias accounts? I was thinking about creating one so I could have conversations with myself from time to time, but I'm not certain whether this is frowned upon.

Also, can both be Premium members without me paying twice?

This is probably an exceptionally stupid question but ... is there actually a rule against second, alias accounts? I was thinking about creating one so I could have conversations with myself from time to time, but I'm not certain whether this is frowned upon.

Also, can both be Premium members without me paying twice?
Yes we encourage that, it always leads to more quality content. And of course you get 2 for 1 Platinum membership. Surprised you had to ask!

Anyone know how to go about opening a second account, as when I try it just reverts back to this account
Not sure what you mean there?

"It just reverts back"?

When you log out you should be able to log in as a second account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we still do this, have multiple accounts?

I want to set one up to use as a fictional support staff member for my SFA team (I know the SFA rules about no multiple accounts as players)

If we can, do we just use the same birthdate and team supported and it won't be a problem?

Can we still do this, have multiple accounts?

I want to set one up to use as a fictional support staff member for my SFA team (I know the SFA rules about no multiple accounts as players)

If we can, do we just use the same birthdate and team supported and it won't be a problem?
Yeah sure. Register it and I will approve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back