|

Insert Profile

| \|/ Badges Here \|/
May 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Draw FC, The Bye
How do I disable these automated alerts? I have no interest in them and am sick of the clutter it creates when going through my alerts. Just came back from the off season and 4 of the 6 alerts I had were this automated junk.
It also happens at the start of every AFL and NRL round. How do I disable them?

Screenshot 2024-03-07 163509.png

Chief can you please get rid of the tipping comp alerts and leave it like last year, if some ppl forget to put them in then that's their bad luck. The alerts are getting annoying and nearly at spam levels now. I don't even post at the NRL Board yet i get their tipping comp alerts.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 041010.png

Chief can you please get rid of the tipping comp alerts and leave it like last year, if some ppl forget to put them in then that's their bad luck. The alerts are getting annoying and nearly at spam levels now. I don't even post at the NRL Board yet i get their tipping comp alerts.

View attachment 1927146
You are in the tipping comp.

Would you like to be removed?

1715148334604.png
I'm still getting alerts I have no interest in. In fact, I'm getting more of these than actual alerts for the threads I'm watching or have participated in.

View attachment 1982945
I'm still getting alerts I have no interest in. In fact, I'm getting more of these than actual alerts for the threads I'm watching or have participated in.

You will always get some of these alerts from Admin. Just click Mark Read. Gone. :thumbsu:

Otherwise check your preferences to opt out of various alerts and the like.

You will always get some of these alerts from Admin. Just click Mark Read. Gone. :thumbsu:

Otherwise check your preferences to opt out of various alerts and the like.
It's a big list though, can it be simplified more to just one option box for yes or no on all alerts or is it a bit too complicated because of your script to allow that?

It's a big list though, can it be simplified more to just one option box for yes or no on all alerts
No not really. There's no universal option for users. Preferences are there for people to set up their account the way they like. Different addons have their own alerts settings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back