Roast C***WOMBLE of the week AWARD

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
silly fellow is a label that simply can't be ignored anymore.

In case you're wondering what a silly fellow is, here is a link to it's definition.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=silly fellow

Nominations, with a reason for being nominated, will be accepted after each round.

The winner of silly fellow of the week will be crowned towards the end of each week.

Nobody is immune to being nominated for, nor awarded, silly fellow of the week.

At the close of the season, after the grand final, there will be a vote for silly fellow of the year

Don't hold back fellow posters!

Last edited:

I'll vote for Luke Darcy for his dancing with the Bulldogs mascot after the game. Luke, I know you played for the Dogs and were in many respects a champion, but at least have some professionalism and impartiality when commentating. You dont have to go to Roo levels of impartial, but try to contain your glee/goo while still on camera.

Say that again?

No I wont, Luke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll vote for Pannell, because although it isn't original, it would be a injustice to the silly fellows for him to not be this weeks "silly fellow of the week"

As the Bulldogs game was last week Pannell doesn't qualify for this week. So after a lot of thought and sacrificing 28 chickens my nomination is Luke Beveridge. Mark Evans was a close second but in all honesty I got what I expected from that muppet. Whereas Lukey pulled his Womble like he never has pulled it before. Therefore he is King silly fellowr for this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back