General Bombers Talk Buy/swap/sell Essendon memorabilia, games, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for any Essendon Football Club games dating back to the 1980's to 1995 season. I'm on the lookout for a number of games myself and if you collect games yourself or you know someone that does, please let me know and will mention the games that l am looking for during that area. I am willing to swap or $$ myself.

Any help would be much appreciated it
Inbox message me would be great

Thanks again
:)

Guys

I am A VFL/AFL video collector, i collect games for all teams, not just my own.

I am currently adding season 1997 to my collection, and as such, am looking for Essendon home and away games in full for that season.

If anyone is able to assist me at all, with either vhs or dvds of games, please get in touch, i am sure we can find some old games to swap to make this happen.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

thank you

Guys

I am A VFL/AFL video collector, i collect games for all teams, not just my own.

I am currently adding season 1997 to my collection, and as such, am looking for Essendon home and away games in full for that season.

If anyone is able to assist me at all, with either vhs or dvds of games, please get in touch, i am sure we can find some old games to swap to make this happen.

thank you

How many VHS/DVD are you currently in possession of?

boncer34 has a great collection. He has a man cave with over 3000 physical copies of VFL/AFL games dating back to 1981. He'd be your best bet.

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Essendon players for sale:

$2: Zaharakis, Watson, Heppell
$4: Colyer, Hurley, Chapman, Carlisle, Goddard
$6: Heppell in clash guernsey, Fletcher 300game golden

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Essendon.JPG Essendon specials.JPG

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Essendon players for sale:

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
View attachment 1032736View attachment 1032738
Kakkle

Hoping that someone here can possibly assist me, i am looking for an Essendon v Hawthorn game, round 10 1998 played at VFL Park and won by Essendon by 1 goal.

I already have the game but the quality of it is only average, looking to improve on the quality

If anyone here happens to have that game, i would really love to hear from you

thank you

Hoping that someone here can possibly assist me, i am looking for an Essendon v Hawthorn game, round 10 1998 played at VFL Park and won by Essendon by 1 goal.

I already have the game but the quality of it is only average, looking to improve on the quality

If anyone here happens to have that game, i would really love to hear from you

thank you
Can you please just put these requests in the existing thread?

View attachment 1032736View attachment 1032738
That Zaharakis has surely just doubled its value. Its retro now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back