Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

chelsworthgale said:
And as for this absolute tripe...

Yes I am estatic... that potentially half a dozen of your players have been cited and will summoned to appear at the tribunal... as for the poor lady who was "struck and thrown" to the ground, it was in one motion... she was then kicked while on the ground...

Now if you need confirmation I'm quite willing to send you the graphic footage... you can then explain to the kids "this is how you should treat a lady", because by the sounds of things you are treating this type of abuse as exceptable in the community! Think you'll find with an attitude like that you'll end up where Rojer_Ramjet suggests

hey - post a copy or shortened version on Google Video for all to see.

dw guys

bundoora {scum} will get wat they deserve...

bunch of thugs....

its easy 2 start someone who couldnt thro punchez bak.
Go and start IVANHOE knowing they had a GRAND FINAL next week..

REALLY GOOD BUNDOORA.

and as 4 the GOOSE who hit the mum u must feel like a huge C*nt.
Probz at skool 2 day telling the guys errrr i got in a brawl.

REAL HERO!!!!!!!

Serious **** off u ****ers....

Go home 2 ya scum Family withe ya torn jeans and Moccoz...

FILTHY PIGZ..

and as 4 ya coach

ROT IN HELL...HOPE U GET SMASHED 1 DAY U PIG.

redz said:
dw guys

bundoora {scum} will get wat they deserve...

bunch of thugs....

its easy 2 start someone who couldnt thro punchez bak.
Go and start IVANHOE knowing they had a GRAND FINAL next week..

REALLY GOOD BUNDOORA.

and as 4 the GOOSE who hit the mum u must feel like a huge C*nt.
Probz at skool 2 day telling the guys errrr i got in a brawl.

REAL HERO!!!!!!!

Serious **** off u ****ers....

Go home 2 ya scum Family withe ya torn jeans and Moccoz...

FILTHY PIGZ..

and as 4 ya coach

ROT IN HELL...HOPE U GET SMASHED 1 DAY U PIG.

not the way i would of said it but... well said!

mattyr said:
too many of u ivanhoe sukaz have access to computers ... and no i wasnt playing in the team.... rich bastards

mattyr

u gotta hav rockz in ya head mate...

RATHER B RICH BASTARDS than scum who cant feed them selfz

SCUM OF THE EARTH...

chelsworthgale said:
the club searches for a new league to play in, based on them being expelled from the league (after that kind of incident one would think they should).

The DVFL will accept them, their seniors play there and based on the DVFL's poor record when it comes to spectator brawls, one would say reputation of harbouring these types of clubs, they will be allowed to play in this league. The catch is they will no doubtedly have some sort of sanction, maybe a $1500 bond which means if they muck up they lose the money and get kicked out of there etc.

Speaking to one of the goal umpires today he confirmed that their under 15's coming through are of a similar "breed" and incidents like this involving bundoora are bound to occur again.

mate what type of person are you the under 15's are a great bunch of kids why come on here and set a bad reputation for a bunch of kids who havent done nothing wrong.... i think your a disgrace for promoting all of this mate i hope ur getting off over runining my clubs future for next year by spreading rumours and over exagerating... no doubt it went too far but not to the extent that your saying and the things your saying....what were you one of the dads who was calling the players scumbags from the first bounce?

mattyr said:
mate what type of person are you the under 15's are a great bunch of kids why come on here and set a bad reputation for a bunch of kids who havent done nothing wrong.... i think your a disgrace for promoting all of this mate i hope ur getting off over runining my clubs future for next year by spreading rumours and over exagerating... no doubt it went too far but not to the extent that your saying and the things your saying....what were you one of the dads who was calling the players scumbags from the first bounce?

actually tool i am a relation to a player in the game, your clubs future was decided by your under 17s on the 20th August 2006... RIP Bundoora Juniors in the YJFL AT LEAST!!!... from all reports your under 15's are on a similar war path, and from my experience in the DVFL, they will fit in perfectly there!

What exageration? The league has posponed a proposed special tribunal hearing tonight to conduct a total investigation, there was 5 cop cars at the ground, police statements were taken... its a totally serious matter which needs to have serious ramafications, where do you get off condoning these types of actions?

They created a sport for tossers like you, its called boxing! go belt yourselves senseless there, bulleen park is a football/cricket ground not a bloody boxing ring!

If you want to go back and analyse every post i wrote and feel free, there is no exageration or rumour mixed in there... have fun with it though, it will keep you off the streets I guess!

chelsworthgale said:
actually tool i am a relation to a player in the game, your clubs future was decided by your under 17s... RIP Bundoora Juniors in the YJFL... from all reports your under 15's are on a similar war path, and from my experience in the DVFL, they will fit in perfectly there!

What exageration? The league has posponed a proposed special tribunal hearing tonight to conduct a total investigation, there was 5 cop cars at the ground, police statements were taken... its a totally serious matter which needs to have serious ramafications, where do you get off condoning these types of actions?

They created a sport for tossers like you, its called boxing! go belt yourselves senseless there, bulleen park is a football/cricket ground not a bloody boxing ring!

hit the nail on the head......

THEY ARE ALL JUST UNEDUCATED!!!!

chelsworthgale said:
actually tool i am a relation to a player in the game, your clubs future was decided by your under 17s on the 20th August 2006... RIP Bundoora Juniors in the YJFL AT LEAST!!!... from all reports your under 15's are on a similar war path, and from my experience in the DVFL, they will fit in perfectly there!

If you want to go back and analyse every post i wrote and feel free, there is no exageration or rumour mixed in there... have fun with it though, it will keep you off the streets I guess!

mate im not condoning what went on... but for my sake being in bottom age colts this year i just dont want rumours going around that arnt true
please buddy dont start the verbal attack on me calling me a tool...as they say what goes around comes around

Eyy Mattyr

Look Ppl Do Feel 4 U.

U Mite B A Good Bloke, But What Happent Yesterday Is Just Not On And The Fools That Started It And Continued With It Should Seriously Get Screwd....

Go 2 A Club With Respect.....

Not A Club Full Of Bogan Pigz Who Will B In Jail Or Even 6 Ft Unda B4 They Reach 30

mattyr said:
mate im not condoning what went on... but for my sake being in bottom age colts this year i just dont want rumours going around that arnt true
please buddy dont start the verbal attack on me calling me a tool...as they say what goes around comes around

What rumours?! IF you were there how could you possibly question deny any of it?

verbal attack? you instigated the first verbal attack by accusing me of lying... so I think you should heed what you say!... "what goes around comes around"

chelsworthgale said:
What rumours?! IF you were there how could you possibly question deny any of it?

verbal attack? you instigated the first verbal attack by accusing me of lying... so I think you should heed what you say!... "what goes around comes around"

i witnessed what happened yesterday and partly what you say of this is true. I saw the woman fall to the ground she was trying to get a bundoora colts player when he was simply trying to get off the ground, his dad then pushed her away and that is when she fell to the ground.

this was not an unprovoked attack.

What Bundoora did was disgraceful. They deserve a very harsh punishment. You cannot blame the Ivanhoe supporters for causing it, thats football and players do get bagged from the sideline, theres nothing that can be done about that, good players ignore it.

But its no use you guys getting on the net and bagging the **** out of them, I know no one here would have the guts to say it to one of their faces coz they would get the **** kicked out of them as well.

So if you want to let them know how "scum" they are, say it to there face and don't be a pussy hiding behind a computer screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too right... All you people trying to claim bundy as scum, should go and try saying it to their faces!! no 1 would have the guts.. but seriously, wot happend out there on sunday was truly a JOKE! Go WAY out of hand... and mattr... your kidding yourself if you think bundoora are gonna be in the YJFL nxt year... and its stiff $%&# if your bottem age colts.. go find a club that has a bit of respect.. like (banyule) ;)

What does everyone think of the granny... should be a top game of footy... Bulleen temp might be a bit too strong, but will be good to see ivenhoe get up!!

Can anyone give me details of where the game is... and what time??

Should be a good crowd... who are the players that will win the game from both clubs???

What are your thoughts???

flipout said:
What Bundoora did was disgraceful. They deserve a very harsh punishment. You cannot blame the Ivanhoe supporters for causing it, thats football and players do get bagged from the sideline, theres nothing that can be done about that, good players ignore it.

But its no use you guys getting on the net and bagging the **** out of them, I know no one here would have the guts to say it to one of their faces coz they would get the **** kicked out of them as well.

So if you want to let them know how "scum" they are, say it to there face and don't be a pussy hiding behind a computer screen.

Oh I was... i was in that wall of parents between the ivanhoe players leaving the field and the bundoora players chasing after them... The coped a good old spray about being scum rats but obviously didnt have the balls to do anything there due to the weight of numbers...

PS: all a bit of cheap talk here... its a forum for voicing public opinions your "hiding behind a computer screen" jibe holds no merit as we are simplying using a free service for its intended purpose!... the bundoora rats are quite welcome to come on the site and throw their banter back, in fact its encouraged... mattyr seems to be the only one willing to stick up for his club, mis informed and convinced that the events that occured "werent that serious", but ill give it to him for sticking up for his club... if ur as sensible as you claim and wanting to play in the YJFL next yearhead down to ivanhoe, they'll look after you down there!

Just thought i might let you all know that the player that was sent off the ground and was told to "go back on and hit some more kids" was actually the coaches step son...tells us alot about the coach... further more, the kid is also a state boxer for his weight division.. little runt who will get whats coming soon enough if you ask me

chelsworthgale said:
Oh I was... i was in that wall of parents between the ivanhoe players leaving the field and the bundoora players chasing after them... The coped a good old spray about being scum rats but obviously didnt have the balls to do anything there due to the weight of numbers...

PS: all a bit of cheap talk here... its a forum for voicing public opinions your "hiding behind a computer screen" jibe holds no merit as we are simplying using a free service for its intended purpose!... the bundoora rats are quite welcome to come on the site and throw their banter back, in fact its encouraged... mattyr seems to be the only one willing to stick up for his club, mis informed and convinced that the events that occured "werent that serious", but ill give it to him for sticking up for his club... if ur as sensible as you claim and wanting to play in the YJFL next yearhead down to ivanhoe, they'll look after you down there!

whats the reason for labelling us as 'Bundoora Rats' do not label our whole club for what our older age group has been involved in. It was their final game as a junior team. Do not begin to point fingers at the rest of the club. Bundoora is a very highly respected club and due to this incident you dont just begin with name calling saying that Bundoora is owned by scum. i bet u would pretty stirred up if you were labelled as 'SCUM OF THE EARTH'

get ur facts right before you start pointing fingers

SEN today 5.30 a bloke was on the radio mentioning peoples names, players involved parents, it was an older bloke so possibly a yarra official or a parent most likely from ivanhoe, as he was negative towards the budnoora boys.. not too sure why , but the radio whilst broadcasting it, beeped out the names mentioned

jetpak_1 said:
whats the reason for labelling us as 'Bundoora Rats' do not label our whole club for what our older age group has been involved in. It was their final game as a junior team. Do not begin to point fingers at the rest of the club. Bundoora is a very highly respected club and due to this incident you dont just begin with name calling saying that Bundoora is owned by scum. i bet u would pretty stirred up if you were labelled as 'SCUM OF THE EARTH'

get ur facts right before you start pointing fingers

their not highly respected, they have a reputation of knuckling players off the ball... regardless what you try to suggest.

What you fail to see is that a junior club is a mini community the younger players look up to the more senior players. So what happens is they see this as the "norm" and then begin to impliment this into their own game. A comment from a yarra official after the game went along the lines of, "the younger kids are great, their 15s show the same thuggery tendancies"

What doesn't help is the parents and even coaching staff (which was the case on the weekend) screaming for blood!

Also ghow does "it was their final game of junior footy" justify belting a 16 year old in the back of the head, in the throat and kicking him in the calf? Or squaring up at another then when the umpire turns his back clock him on in the chin, or splitting a kids lip which required double digit's worth of stitching? How can you possibly suggest that, oh it's their last game so what?... you can its an act of thuggery and it reflects on the whole club.

One player in one incident does gain a club a reputation but 13 players involved in spot fires all over the ground, the coaching staff instructing the abuse to occur that is what gains a club a reputation and unfortunately this one will stick!

dv07 said:
SEN today 5.30 a bloke was on the radio mentioning peoples names, players involved parents, it was an older bloke so possibly a yarra official or a parent most likely from ivanhoe, as he was negative towards the budnoora boys.. not too sure why , but the radio whilst broadcasting it, beeped out the names mentioned

possibly the same irate parent who rang rumour file on 3AW this morning, mate from work said he heard it and once he heard the club ivanhoe mentioned he instantly rang me. Was in the car but was too late, they used the 7 second delay to cut him off.

chelsworthgale said:
their not highly respected, they have a reputation of knuckling players off the ball... regardless what you try to suggest.

What you fail to see is that a junior club is a mini community the younger players look up to the more senior players. So what happens is they see this as the "norm" and then begin to impliment this into their own game. A comment from a yarra official after the game went along the lines of, "the younger kids are great, their 15s show the same thuggery tendancies"

What doesn't help is the parents and even coaching staff (which was the case on the weekend) screaming for blood!

Also ghow does "it was their final game of junior footy" justify belting a 16 year old in the back of the head, in the throat and kicking him in the calf? Or squaring up at another then when the umpire turns his back clock him on in the chin, or splitting a kids lip which required double digit's worth of stitching? How can you possibly suggest that, oh it's their last game so what?... you can its an act of thuggery and it reflects on the whole club.

One player in one incident does gain a club a reputation but 13 players involved in spot fires all over the ground, the coaching staff instructing the abuse to occur that is what gains a club a reputation and unfortunately this one will stick!

are so ur one of them dirty parents are you that have nothing else better to do than bag kids real cool man get a life

mattyr said:
are so ur one of them dirty parents are you that have nothing else better to do than bag kids real cool man get a life

oh you know me so well!... how did you ever conclude all that from my posts? absolute genius!...

im actually not that much older than you... say if your in under 15's id be no more than 5 years older than you... any more generalistic, un-educated and miss-informed comments you'd like to make?

Because i do believe you were the one who didnt want this to become personal!?

chelsworthgale said:
oh you know me so well!... how did you ever conclude all that from my posts? absolute genius!...

im actually not that much older than you... say if your in under 15's id be no more than 5 years older than you... any more generalistic, un-educated and miss-informed comments you'd like to make?

Because i do believe you were the one who didnt want this to become personal!?

yeh but now ur p.issing me off bagging me and my mates who havent done nothing wrong so u can get fu,cked and stop ur crying because i wanna play footy next year in peace and i dont want cyber nerds like you who bag people behind a computer screen all day wrecking it for me and my mates

chelsworthgale said:

obviously it did not register and you must of had a little trouble understanding what had happened, i meant that if you are so worried about the under 17's you wont have a problem with them anymore. I did not use this as an excuse to start a fight because i know simply because this large fight was not enflamed intentionally. This club is still respected because there seems to have been no trouble with the club in the past. Just becareful what you begin to say because what goes around comes around and it might just come back and bite you in the arse.

jetpak_1 said:
obviously it did not register and you must of had a little trouble understanding what had happened, i meant that if you are so worried about the under 17's you wont have a problem with them anymore. I did not use this as an excuse to start a fight because i know simply because this large fight was not enflamed intentionally. This club is still respected because there seems to have been no trouble with the club in the past. Just becareful what you begin to say because what goes around comes around and it might just come back and bite you in the arse.

I give up, you two are thick as bricks, again for the last time uneducated, miss-informed and generalistic macho comments.

Comments like "dont want cyber nerds like you who bag people behind a computer screen all day" dont belong here, if you dont like the truth then pack your bags and get off a PUBLIC FORUM where you head to post these types of opinions.

As for the "what goes around comes around and it might just come back and bite you in the arse" comments, ive said nothing that is not the truth and im telling you now, the reputation that bundoora has in the YJFL is poor and it stems way back!... ill use one of your macho comments... "check your facts before you point fingers"!

Conclusion: Bundoora gone from YJFL and good riddance for that... time to sign off from this thread ive got my points accross... i'm expecting immaturity to shine through from you both now, lets see how spot on I am!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back